+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bangalore embassy - Awaiting Visa - comment here :)

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
To show funds, while applying for study visa, can I submit print out of 6 months bank statement downloaded from my online account ?

OR

Do I need to go bank and ask them to give printout and put some rubber stamp on it ?

Also, does the bank statement need to reflect amount in CAD or is it ok if it shows fund summary in INR ?

Manohar Rathod

Aug 28, 2017
To show funds, while applying for study visa, can I submit print out of 6 months bank statement downloaded from my online account ?

OR

Do I need to go bank and ask them to give printout and put some rubber stamp on it ?

Also, does the bank statement need to reflect amount in CAD or is it ok if it shows fund summary in INR ?
Hi !!
You have to get a statement from bank and get the official’s sign n stamp on it.

And it’s better if you can also get a balance certificate along with statements from bank showing your funds equivalent to CAD on the bank’s letter head duly signed & stamped.

I have submitted both statement as well as this balance certificate too.

All the best !!

Reactions: jasz_blr

jasz_blr

May 28, 2018
Hi !!
You have to get a statement from bank and get the official’s sign n stamp on it.

And it’s better if you can also get a balance certificate along with statements from bank showing your funds equivalent to CAD on the bank’s letter head duly signed & stamped.

I have submitted both statement as well as this balance certificate too.

All the best !!
Thank you for your kind response. It's really helpful !

Is there any Bangalore Whatsapp group for Fall 2018?

Reactions: Manohar Rathod