+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bad news for TFW under food service processing their LMO

kafka khaos

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anti-TFW website nabs lawyers willing to dodge hire-Canadian rules:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/anti-tfw-website-nabs-lawyers-willing-to-dodge-hire-canadian-rules-1.2651370

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
These just provide more ammunition for those who wish to kill the TFW program. The more reasons that are given to the Canadian public, the harder it will be for Kenney to justify keeping it going.

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
collectskulls said:
GREAT idea the first thing that should be done is the minimum wage should be abolished !!!!

If someone wants to work for $5.00/hour they should be able too let the market set the wages I agree!!!!

You can have free movement and choice once you are a Canadian citizen!!!!!!!! Until then you deal with the rules Canada has and if you do not like those rules you do not have to come here or stay here!!!!

One day I will live in Thailand their rules for me going to live there suck, but guess what it's their rules and I will have to follow them if I want to live there....
Good luck living under martial law. You totally deserve it.

M

mikeymyke

Why do companies prefer hiring foreign workers anyway? Is it because the TFWs are so afraid to be sent back home, that they're willing to not take vacations, show up late, slack off work?

se7en

Apr 20, 2011
@mikeymyke: Sorry for going off the topic.

I see in your signature saying 400 pics sent. Is it important to send pictures in hundred figure?
What if someone send pics up to 20 or so. Is it CIC requirement to show them in 100s?
Would appreciate your response.

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikeymyke said:
Why do companies prefer hiring foreign workers anyway? Is it because the TFWs are so afraid to be sent back home, that they're willing to not take vacations, show up late, slack off work?
It depends on the company. Many of them genuinely need foreign workers as a last resort. Only a handful of employers are out to exploit workers with the threat of deportation. There are lots of companies that keep their foreign workers on as permanent residents for years after they obtained PR. Many TFWs work harder and are more devoted to their work because they're grateful for being given the opportunity to move to Canada. It doesn't necessarily mean that they fear being deported. If that was the case for all TFWs, then why are there so many TFWs who stay with their employers as permanent residents.

kafka khaos

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
se7en said:
@ mikeymyke: Sorry for going off the topic.

I see in your signature saying 400 pics sent. Is it important to send pictures in hundred figure?
What if someone send pics up to 20 or so. Is it CIC requirement to show them in 100s?
Would appreciate your response.
I'm not mikey, but no its definitely not required to send in 400 pics. All you are doing when sending that many photos is you are taking the chance they won't look at all of them. And if they don't look at all of them, maybe they wont see the important ones (people smiling at the wedding, both sets of parents at the wedding, etc). 10 - 20 is enough for married couples.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
mikeymyke said:
There would be a variety of reasons for this. The Canada i know has laws and pretty reasonable legal system - definitely at par with a first world country. "Afraid to be send back home" sounds quite awkward to me.

One reason i can vouch for and tell is simply that (because you said temp foreign workers) - "there are many jobs for which simply there do not exist qualified Canadians". So employers reach out to people who can do the job, pay them good enough to convince them to come over and provide good enough conditions that they love and stay in their jobs for a long time often becoming permanent residents. There would be all sorts of stories, positives as well as negative, and it is hard to generalize or give stats since there is no way to compute that. The above was first hand experience for say a good number of people i know and have seen personally. Hope that helps.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fkl said:
"there are many jobs for which simply there do not exist qualified Canadians".

Could you please mention some position names instead of saying "many jobs" for which simply there do not exist qualified Canadians? Thanks!

allahakbar

Dec 8, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy in Abu Dhabi .
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Inshaallah soon . ( الله اكبر ) .
Please i want your help .. !
IS any racism for business owner at work ..what i mean every nationality together as a party it mean for example iam Canadian or Indian or Filipino owner so i will choose same my nationality ..?????
And are there still full time and part time jobs in Canada ...??????
Because iam afraid to travel .. i have visa tfw

stopDA

Apr 27, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
allahakbar said:
Please i want your help .. !
IS any racism for business owner at work ..what i mean every nationality together as a party it mean for example iam Canadian or Indian or Filipino owner so i will choose same my nationality ..?????
And are there still full time and part time jobs in Canada ...??????
Because iam afraid to travel .. i have visa tfw
I can't exactly understand your grammar. Please rephrase.

allahakbar

Dec 8, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
I mean .. stop da that .. Indians & filipinos in Canada they take most of jobs.. full time and part time because of their big number and they also hire from same their nationality .
Same here in Dubai when you will come here you will feel yourself in India or Philippines .. !
So do you think that image same in Canada .
And also they take most of the highest jobs salary .. so do you think same in Canada ???

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
allahakbar said:
I mean .. stop da that .. Indians & filipinos in Canada they take most of jobs.. full time and part time because of their big number and they also hire from same their nationality .
Same here in Dubai when you will come here you will feel yourself in India or Philippines .. !
And also they take most of the highest jobs salary .. so do you think same in Canada ???
[/quot

You cannot compare UAE to Canada. Everybody knows UAE government does not extend any support to expat workers. Unlike in Canada whether you are under TFW. You will enjoy all the benefits as mandated by the government with no discrimination @ ALL. Everybody have equal rights!

regards,

jenog

Jenog

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 19, 2014
AOR Received.
February 19, 2014
IELTS Request
Waived
Med's Request
Waived
Med's Done....
Waived
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
June 02, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2014
LANDED..........
July 10, 2014
allahakbar said:

You cannot compare UAE to Canada. Everybody knows UAE government does not extend any support to expat workers. Unlike in Canada whether you are under TFW. You will enjoy all the benefits as mandated by the government with no discrimination @ ALL. Everybody have equal rights!

regards,

jenog

allahakbar

Dec 8, 2013
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Passport Req..
13-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........