Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Anyone got Ghost Update/ 502 Bad Gateway today?

Today I logged in and saw *Application/Profile updated*. Upon clicking to that specific application, the page keeps loading and then 502 Bad Gateway appeared. After several tries, the status becomes Submitted. Nothing else has changed in the application.
Hi,
I have the exact same issue. How did yours resolve ? I tried clearing the cache, changing browsers, devices.

Mariajasee

Dec 8, 2021
Is anyone facing Bad Gateway Error 502 today ? I've been trying to continue my application since 2 days and error shows up every single time.

hector10

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
I am facing it since yesterday evening... trying to upload some additional documents and it shows this error "Bad gateway error 502"

They have given me only few days to upload the documents, hopefully the issue gets resolved soon.

Julian Liu

Dec 8, 2021
I met the same error "Bad gateway error 502" when I tried to open “ continue the application” or "visitor visa, student and/ or work permit". I hope it gets back to work soon. Besides, is there nothing we can do but wait?

hector10

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
I sent them a webform regarding the technical difficulties...if more and more people do, they will actually do something about it.

Reactions: Julian Liu
Oct 31, 2019
I also experience such error, couldn't submit the requested documents. I have sent them via webform instead....
Do you think it's a proper solution or i should try to upload them in my profile?

hector10

Star Member
Nov 9, 2021
I also experience such error, couldn't submit the requested documents. I have sent them via webform instead....
Do you think it's a proper solution or i should try to upload them in my profile?
That is the best thing we could do. I did the same and also explained regarding this error on their website. If the error gets resolved before document submissions deadline - I will upload a copy of it there as well just to be safe.

Li BBM

Dec 8, 2021
I have experienced the "Bad gateway error 502" since afternoon......Hopefully it will get better soon.... I will try more times tomorrow. If any of us comes with a solution or any progress in the website, we could communicate here..o(* ̄︶ ̄*)o

arashfarkish

Dec 8, 2021
I have also "Bad gateway error 502" since yesterday afternoon ! It is disappointing having this issue for that long time on a government website... :confused::mad: