Btech- 61% ( 15 back papers) all cleared
work experience in IT field- 5 years
IELTS
L-7.5
R-6
W-6.5
S-7
Overall- 7

I enrolled for Diploma course at a private college in Ontario because of the backlog issue. My visa got rejected on the ground" not convinced that I will leave Canada after the course" for Jan intake. I applied for caips notes and waiting for it.

Now my agent has advised me to apply for PG diploma courses in community colleges in provinces like New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island,Saskatchewan etc. As the chances of getting the visa approved is very high in these provinces.There wont be any issues with backlogs like the colleges in popular provinces like Ontario,BC,Alberta etc.

Is there any truth in this? Please can you help me since I am very confused
Hey, did u got visa? Because I also has same senario

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
Is it rejected second time?
I am asking because I have same issue as I have 19 backlog and not sure that should I apply for student visa or not?
Agent say no to me
Nope first application because i enrolled for a diploma course after btech..that was the reason mentioned in my caips rerepo

Arzup

May 12, 2019
Didn't you put proper sop showing that reason for getting admission in diploma because almost all foreign bachelor get admission to pg diploma. Even my friend got pg diploma after master.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hey, where I can find tips for backlog in this web. Please help me. Because I have 20 backlog in BE and every agent in India say I have no chance to get student Visa. But I still have hop and d
wow 20 backlogs. were you able to clear all in one attempt??

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
No It was more attempt in some subjects so total is 20..any idea should I take chance for student visa?
if you search the forum, you will see people with 12-15 backlogs getting visa. 20 is a lot but it is upto you.