Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
So I will be eligible for SPP or Non SPP?
What are the chances for me to get visa and offer letter?I am too scared just because of this backlogs.How much fund I have to show?
better go for non spp. I dont think you will have any problem getting the offer letter. just decide the program and then google for colleges and universities. try to go for masters. depends how much will you pay when you get the offer letter. Funds would be your fees+$10K/per year.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
major intakes are sept and Jan. For Jan intake, you can apply in Sept.

rana sena

Mar 5, 2018
some people like me got study permit even after backlogs :)
hello there
i have completed my 10th with 90% , 12th 83'% , Bachelors with 61% with 10 backlogs and cleared them all
1 year work experience, published paper. what are odds for my profile getting admit into Universities & college?
& i am really concerned about that more backlogs leads to Visa rejection is this true?
can anyone help me out please
thank you

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
hello there
i have completed my 10th with 90% , 12th 83'% , Bachelors with 61% with 10 backlogs and cleared them all
1 year work experience, published paper. what are odds for my profile getting admit into Universities & college?
& i am really concerned about that more backlogs leads to Visa rejection is this true?
can anyone help me out please
thank you
This is not true. Especially cases like you. You have good scores in 10th and 12th so there is definitely a reason why the scores are less in Bachelors. Dont worry, you just need a strong SOP and good IELTS scores. go for masters.

rana sena

Mar 5, 2018
This is not true. Especially cases like you. You have good scores in 10th and 12th so there is definitely a reason why the scores are less in Bachelors. Dont worry, you just need a strong SOP and good IELTS scores. go for masters.
with that kind off profile do i get admit in universities?
in general how many backlogs does uni & colleges accepts?
thank you

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
with that kind off profile do i get admit in universities?
in general how many backlogs does uni & colleges accepts?
thank you
uni may be difficult but check their sites to see their requirements. colleges should be ok.

rana sena

Mar 5, 2018
uni may be difficult but check their sites to see their requirements. colleges should be ok.
thank u for replying can u share ur profile ,course,uni that can help me & i checked with some universities websites where my percentage is acceptable to apply, but no admit. and same things are saying by the consultancies . i'm fed up with consultancies.

Dhrupal

Mar 3, 2018
I have heard that doing job in region like Nova Scotia, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and many more like this...are difficult to find...or it difficult to survive their?
Is it true?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I have heard that doing job in region like Nova Scotia, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and many more like this...are difficult to find...or it difficult to survive their?
Is it true?
british columbia should not be a problem. the other 2 places the population is not like what you will find in Toronto or Vancouver but as a student you only need to find a part-time job like a store, gas station, restaurant and it should not be difficult to find those.

Kirti_ajit

Star Member
Jun 3, 2018
british columbia should not be a problem. the other 2 places the population is not like what you will find in Toronto or Vancouver but as a student you only need to find a part-time job like a store, gas station, restaurant and it should not be difficult to find those.
Hi friend,

I am also facing the same problem.
10th - 80%
12th- 75%
Btech- 61% ( 15 back papers) all cleared
work experience in IT field- 5 years
IELTS
L-7.5
R-6
W-6.5
S-7
Overall- 7

I enrolled for Diploma course at a private college in Ontario because of the backlog issue. My visa got rejected on the ground" not convinced that I will leave Canada after the course" for Jan intake. I applied for caips notes and waiting for it.

Now my agent has advised me to apply for PG diploma courses in community colleges in provinces like New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island,Saskatchewan etc. As the chances of getting the visa approved is very high in these provinces.There wont be any issues with backlogs like the colleges in popular provinces like Ontario,BC,Alberta etc.

Is there any truth in this? Please can you help me since I am very confused

Reactions: Arzup

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Hi friend,

I am also facing the same problem.
10th - 80%
12th- 75%
Btech- 61% ( 15 back papers) all cleared
work experience in IT field- 5 years
IELTS
L-7.5
R-6
W-6.5
S-7
Overall- 7

I enrolled for Diploma course at a private college in Ontario because of the backlog issue. My visa got rejected on the ground" not convinced that I will leave Canada after the course" for Jan intake. I applied for caips notes and waiting for it.

Now my agent has advised me to apply for PG diploma courses in community colleges in provinces like New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island,Saskatchewan etc. As the chances of getting the visa approved is very high in these provinces.There wont be any issues with backlogs like the colleges in popular provinces like Ontario,BC,Alberta etc.

Is there any truth in this? Please can you help me since I am very confused
There are some colleges in Ontario who may accept backlogs. You need to check more.