N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hello Jaffar

My near when I apply March 2010 Caipsnotes only they awarded age 10 number remaining blank, one another applicant apply November 2005 apply for Caipsnoets , they said only age number mentions, so my near
If at this stage any 2005 applicant apply for capis notes, (you and I know high commission first of all file review then send 2nd AOR {Document update letter}) The High commission make after fisrt review make summary of numbering, if that summary make so signifit sign for us.
We can expect coming months document update letter (2nd AOR)
If capisnotes blank then all information is correct, CHC is noting interest backlog cases
Hamayun
0333-5319071

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffarh said:
Hamayun

Salam Hamayun
its good information, CIC can do any thing, prolonging the backlog applicanat for so long is indirectly they want us to withdraw our cases. Even those who applied after Feb 2008, now they too waiting so long.
Why you dont apply again for CAIPES notes.

dear its ' better 4 all 2005 06 07 cases to reapply if their profession is still in list ?????????????

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Good news for Backlog

News Release

Changes to economic immigration programs will help further reduce backlogs and improve wait times

Ottawa, June 24, 2011 — Canada is adjusting its intake of applications from economic immigrants to further reduce the backlog and improve wait times while meeting the country’s labour market needs, Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney announced today.

“The backlog of federal skilled worker applications is now half of what it was when we announced the Action Plan for Faster Immigration in 2008,” said Minister Kenney. “These measures will help us to continue that progress.”

Canada receives many more immigration applications than can be accepted every year. As part of ongoing efforts to better align application intake with priorities for immigration, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) is limiting the number of new applications it will consider in certain categories of the federal economic immigration stream.

Effective July 1, 2011, the changes will affect new applicants to the federal Skilled Worker, federal Immigrant Investor and federal Entrepreneur programs. The changes will not affect the number of permanent resident admissions in 2011 in these three categories.

“Canada continues to welcome historically high numbers of new immigrants each year, but the Government continues to receive applications that far exceed this number,” said Minister Kenney. “If we don't keep putting reasonable limits on new applications, backlogs and wait times will grow.”

In November 2008, the government first took steps to identify for processing those federal skilled worker applications that responded to Canada’s labour needs, such as applicants with arranged employment offers from Canadian employers or with experience in an occupation in high demand. In June 2010, the government released an updated list of 29 priority occupations and introduced a global cap of 20,000 for federal skilled workers, as well as a sub-cap of 1,000 under each occupation. Over the past year, CIC has received approximately 13,800 federal skilled worker applications under the priority occupations list (figure accurate as of June 24, 2011).

Now, for applicants who do not have an offer of employment in Canada, the government will further limit the number of new federal skilled worker applications that are considered for processing to 10,000 a year, beginning July 1. This limit will help better align the number of applications with labour market demand. Within the 10,000 limit, a maximum of 500 new applications in each of the current 29 priority occupations will be considered.

In addition, the Minister is introducing a cap of 700 on new federal investor applications. Although last year, CIC made changes that raised the minimum net worth and investment requirements, it continues to receive applications in excess of what is required. An annual cap on new applications will allow for progress on backlog reduction while ensuring that the Department has a sufficient volume of new files to meet its commitments.

The Minister is also introducing a temporary moratorium on new federal entrepreneur applications. Wait times for this program currently stretch to eight years in some visa offices. By ceasing to accept new applications as of July 1, the government will prevent further processing delays. The federal Entrepreneur Program will undergo a review in the coming months to ensure that Canada is better able to attract and retain innovative entrepreneurs.

The authority for these changes, which are being introduced through ministerial instructions, comes from amendments to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act approved by Parliament in 2008 as part of the Action Plan for Faster Immigration. The instructions are meant to be a flexible tool that allows the government to align the intake of immigration applications with priorities for immigration.

Since these changes were implemented in November 2008, the backlog of pre-2008 federal skilled worker applicants has decreased by 50 percent. As well, priority applications are being processed in a period of months rather than years, as was the case prior to the 2008 changes.

The CIC website will be updated on July 1, 2011, with details on application requirements and procedures for affected programs.

Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/CitImmCanada

For further information:

Kasra Nejatian
Minister’s Office
Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Media Relations
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ontario Region
613-952-1650
CIC-Media-Relations@cic.gc.ca

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi
My near one paragraph is very important for backlog applicant
{
The Minister is also introducing a temporary moratorium on new federal entrepreneur applications. Wait times for this program currently stretch to eight years in some visa offices. By ceasing to accept new applications as of July 1, the government will prevent further processing delays. The federal Entrepreneur Program will undergo a review in the coming months to ensure that Canada is better able to attract and retain innovative entrepreneurs.
}

Hamayun
0333-5319071

jaffarh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
hamayun said:
Hi
My near one paragraph is very important for backlog applicant
{
}

Hamayun
0333-5319071
Thanks for your post though CIC is showing a little hope now but still I dodnt trust what they say, they are saying this from FEb 2008 , but we have observed that waiting period has rather increased. Whats your plan, are you applying for CAIPS

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
your english is so interesting :)
hamayun said:
Hi

As per my observation CHC London only finalize backlog 2004 last stage some cases very slow slow finalize and remaining cases still pending and near near no chance .
Some backlog 2005 applicant are thinking after June 2011 CHC London start backlog cases but in real situation near near no chance. I make call some days before to consultant Canada 01-416-840-6194, they said as per my information Canadian Government is not serious for previous cases. Canadian Govt. present new budget in parliament, noting announced for immigration department.
Another side CIC updates previous cases time period, 85 months.
In real many 2004 applicant are wait 2nd AOR.
Fist of all situation is not clear, as per situation if CHC London continue work we can expect 2013 they will start 2005 cases.( two years more wait) for finalize in one year after start.
We 2005-06 pakistani applicant is very badly infected CIC policy.
All over the world give preference first applicant but in Canada rule is opposite.
Any 2005 applicant apply for CAIPS Notes please share case status.
I apply February 2010 for Caips , CHC Pakistan only awarded age Marks 10 remaining blank,

Hamayun
0333-5319071

jaffarh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
dream_Can said:
your english is so interesting :)
well, we are not here to pass comments on other English, If you too good in English then you take the driving seat and we will see how good you are in English.
Hamayan, you are doing a great job,

SyedAbbas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Dear Forum Members please reply:

What does "Form B" contains? If one is married will it contain information about his wife or family (parents, brothers and sister) or both? In fact I'm arranging my documents for update and need clarification on this point as Nadra people ask whether you need Form B with your parents or with your wife.

Thanks

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
News Release

Minister Kenney launches national consultations on immigration levels and mix

Calgary, July 12, 2011 — Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism Minister Jason Kenney has launched a series of cross-country consultations on immigration issues, beginning today in Calgary.

The Minister is meeting with stakeholders and the public to discuss the important issue of immigration levels and mix. Following the Calgary session today, the Minister will meet with stakeholders in Vancouver on July 18, Toronto on July 20 and Montreal on July 22. Online consultations will take place later this summer and will be open to the public.

The purpose of the consultations is to seek feedback on immigration levels, including the appropriate level of immigration for Canada, and the most suitable mix between economic, family class and protected persons. Discussions on system management to provide improved services, such as reasonable processing times, and addressing issues such as fraud, will also be included.

In planning for the total number of people to admit as permanent residents, CIC not only balances immigration objectives but also considers several other factors, including broader government commitments, input from provinces and territories, and current and future economic conditions. The Department must also consider its operational ability to process applications in a timely manner, as well as the capacity of communities to welcome newcomers.

In addition to presenting an opportunity to gather input from stakeholders and the public on key questions facing CIC, the consultations also allow the Department to share with stakeholders and the public some of the considerations and difficult choices involved in managing a global immigration system.

The consultations present an important opportunity to generate greater understanding of the trade-offs involved in setting immigration levels. There are competing visions and diverging goals for the future of the immigration program, and there is no single right answer on what the focus should be. Engaging stakeholders and the broader public in that conversation is a key part of developing a plan that will work for Canada going forward.

Invited stakeholders represent a variety of perspectives, including those of employers, labour, academia, learning institutions, professional organizations, business organizations, regulatory bodies, municipalities, settlement provider organizations and ethnocultural organizations.

A report on the consultations will be available on the CIC website once stakeholder and public consultations have been completed.

SyedAbbas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2013
IELTS Request
I've just received my CAIPS notes, I've been awarded points for age only besides that can anyone tell me what is meant by

"PAPER FILE SENT TO PPS FILE BF'D TO: PPS ON 22-03-2011 MICROCONTROLLER"

jaffarh

Star Member
Jun 3, 2010
SyedAbbas said:
I've just received my CAIPS notes, I've been awarded points for age only besides that can anyone tell me what is meant by

"PAPER FILE SENT TO PPS FILE BF'D TO: PPS ON 22-03-2011 MICROCONTROLLER"
Mainlanders swell Canada immigration backlog

Stephanie Chan

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Hongkongers seeking to emigrate to Canada are among a backlog of 28,000 - the majority believed to be mainlanders - who applied here and have been waiting for at least four years.
The situation will worsen following new caps on applications by skilled workers worldwide after Canada halved the maximum limit to 10,000 a year from July 1.

Hong Kong skilled workers applying before 2008 saw their processing times lengthened as mainlanders filed applications in Hong Kong in the mistaken belief that this would speed up the immigration process.

Canada capped applications received worldwide in 2008, with 38 occupations given priority. Such occupations were reduced to 29 last year.

Nine protesters gathered outside the Canadian consulate-general in Exchange Square yesterday, all claiming to have waited over five years for a reply on their immigration status.

The protesters, mostly from Shenzhen, said the consulate should follow a first come, first served policy.

"Before 2008, it was OK," said Wendy, a Shenzhen hotel management employee.

"We chose Canada because it was known as an immigrant country and accepted everyone. But after the new rules came in, everything just stopped."

George Fu, who works in the postal service in Beijing, said that originally the wait was only around two years, and therefore he planned accordingly.

"If you think that you will be leaving in two years, you're not going to think about moving houses or buying an apartment," he said.

Jacobus Versteegh, immigration program manager at the consulate, said Hong Kong receives more applications than Beijing, and therefore could not work through the backlog as quickly.

He denied that nothing was being done about the backlog. Of the 80,000 visas set to be issued worldwide this year, a quarter will be from backlogged cases before 2008, he said.

Though he empathized with the protesters, he said: "You can't lose what you didn't have. Just because an application has been received, it doesn't mean there's a guarantee."

For the past decade, Canada has received more immigrants from China than any other country. It currently accepts around 250,000 immigrants worldwide per year.

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi Syed Abbas

our 2005 applicant are still pending , when I receive CAIPS notes March 2010, they awarded only age number , so no change

SyedAbbas

Star Member
Mar 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2013
IELTS Request
Humayun thanks for the comments. Perhaps if you check at your CAIPS and share what was written in

"PAPER FILE SENT TO PPS FILE BF'D TO: PPS ON (date) MICROCONTROLLER" in your case will be more beneficial for all of us.

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
Hi
Some days before I mail to CHC london , Today receive reply me
Dear Sir/Madam,

We have started processing your file. The file is in a queue to be reviewed by the officer. We will be in contact when there have been further developments with the processing of your file.

Regards

IMS
"re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca" <re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca>

I think 2005 applicant review start?
Hamayun