+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BACKLOG Criteria SPP....Help Me !!!

ibismagnum15

Nov 1, 2016
Is there rule regarding the backlog criteria for SPP ?

And if they do calculate backlogs....how do they calculate ? By counting the backlog after the person has graduated or how many he had during his course.

because I did have backlog but i have cleared it and its not mentioned in the gradesheet and I have also applied for a no backlog certificate at the university which i will get shortly.

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibismagnum15 said:

And if they do calculate backlogs....how do they calculate ? By counting the backlog after the person has graduated or how many he had during his course.

because I did have backlog but i have cleared it and its not mentioned in the gradesheet and I have also applied for a no backlog certificate at the university which i will get shortly.
yes, under spp they generally accept 3-4 backlogs.

ibismagnum15

Nov 1, 2016
aviator96 said:
yes, under spp they generally accept 3-4 backlogs.
how do they calculate ? By counting the backlog after the person has graduated or how many he had during his course.

ibismagnum15

Nov 1, 2016
how do they calculate ? By counting the backlog after the person has graduated or how many he had during his course.

aviator96

Star Member
Jul 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibismagnum15 said:

if it is not mentioned then relax.

HarshYADAV

Jan 12, 2016
ibismagnum15 said:

10+3 and 10+2+3 year’s education (Diploma) pattern 3 to 4 backlogs acceptable and 10+2+4 (B. Pharmacy, All Bachelor of Engineering etc. ) or more years education pattern 6 to 8 back logs acceptable but failure in core subjects, more than 2 attempts in same subject and more than 5 backlogs will be viewed negatively.
Application with more than 8 backlogs will be considered as NON – SPP application same thing is applicable if there is more than 5 years of GAP and there are more chances to get refusal for these kind of profile.
If student belongs to Punjab, Hyderabad or other high risk states then they must submit backlogs summary and it should be genuine not manipulated because Canadian High Commission has PDF software to find out whether it is genuine or manipulated.