+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Status Stuck

saudagar2018

Jun 18, 2018
Hello,

My medical passed on 12 June and since that day it shows that we are processing your background check. Can anyone let me know how long it will take pass that background status.

regards,

Amar

vasudevan08

Aug 13, 2018
Hello,

My medical passed on 12 June and since that day it shows that we are processing your background check. Can anyone let me know how long it will take pass that background status.

regards,

Amar
It's the same with me as well. My medicals passed around the same date and the status is stuck at background check.

saudagar2018

Jun 18, 2018
have you called to cic to check the latest status of your application. I am gonna call tomorrow.., then let see what happens.

leka

Apr 12, 2018
Category........
Other
Hello,

regards,

Amar
your status will stay the same till the moment you get the pr visa stamped in your passport (if you need one), so if you really want to know the progress of your application, you have 3 options so far: call cic, order gsmc notes or raise cse...