+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
qorax said:
Background & Security Checks

The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Qorax

Dear Qorex

Thanks for your reply. I want to know from you about on first stage & 2nd stage for post June applicants its changed or as it is? Please explain to me current process of initial stages.

I have one question about on education points. I have completed three years bachelor, then two years Master's, full time study 17 years with Master's degree. I will be award 25 points from education. Thanks for your support.

Regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
kochi said:
Dear Qorex

Thanks for your reply. I want to know from you about on first stage & 2nd stage for post June applicants its changed or as it is? Please explain to me current process of initial stages.

I have one question about on education points. I have completed three years bachelor, then two years Master's, full time study 17 years with Master's degree. I will be award 25 points from education. Thanks for your support.

Regards.
Since MI-1 the 1st & 2nd stages r clubbed together, in the sense that we no longer have to submit separate docs to the VO... and do so [the complete docs] in the CIO stage itself. Thereon, once we get the PER, our file gets transferred internally to the VO. Whereafter the processing stages remain the same.

Qorax

vegemite

Sep 2, 2011
Hi Qorex,

I am a Pre June 2010 APPl. Would like to ask you a question - How long is the PCC valid for? We got our PCC's in June 2010.

E-Cas Status :" In Process" since Oct 2010. We are still waiting for MR .... Have been waiting for such a long time ...

Please advise..

Many thanks,

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
vegemite said:
Hi Qorex,

I am a Pre June 2010 APPl. Would like to ask you a question - How long is the PCC valid for? We got our PCC's in June 2010.

E-Cas Status :" In Process" since Oct 2010. We are still waiting for MR .... Have been waiting for such a long time ...

Please advise..

Many thanks,
PCC valid for 6 months only

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
HI MASTER QORAX,

CAN YOU REVISED MY COVER LETTER IF THERE IS SOMETHING I'M MISSING. I'M SUBMITTING MY COVER LETTER TOMORROW WITH MY NEW PASSPORT COPY. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

September 5, 2011

Visa and Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada
P.O. Box 6970
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

Subject: ________________________

Dear Sir/Madam

I have submitted my Temporary work permit application package on May 29, 2011 in Abu Dhabi Embassy with the copy of all the pages of my old passport (XX---------) which is still valid until September 1, 2013. Since I am crossing the borders frequently from United Arab Emirates to Saudi Arabia as a Tractor Trailer driver, I'm worried that my passport will ran out of blank pages for the Canadian Visa stamping and United States visa as a requirement for our job as Long haul Tractor Trailer Driver.

Prior to my submission to Abu Dhabi Embassy for my Temporary Work Permit Application, I took the chance of applying for a new passport on March 13, 2011 assuming that I will receive the new passport in a month or two before submitting my application. Unfortunately there was a problem for the processing of the new machine readable passport in the Philippines. It took them four months before my passport was listed for releasing on their official website. Without the definite date of when I am going to receive my passport. So, I have decided to push through in submitting my application with the copy of my old passport.

Enclosed is the photocopy of all the pages of my new passport(------------) for my additional document and for updating my application.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Temporary Work Permit Applicant

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
terb56 said:
HI MASTER QORAX,

CAN YOU REVISED MY COVER LETTER IF THERE IS SOMETHING I'M MISSING. I'M SUBMITTING MY COVER LETTER TOMORROW WITH MY NEW PASSPORT COPY. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

September 5, 2011

Visa and Immigration Section
Embassy of Canada
P.O. Box 6970
Abu Dhabi
United Arab Emirates

Subject: ________________________

Dear Sir/Madam

I have submitted my Temporary work permit application package on May 29, 2011 in Abu Dhabi Embassy with the copy of all the pages of my old passport (XX---------) which is still valid until September 1, 2013. Since I am crossing the borders frequently from United Arab Emirates to Saudi Arabia as a Tractor Trailer driver, I'm worried that my passport will ran out of blank pages for the Canadian Visa stamping and United States visa as a requirement for our job as Long haul Tractor Trailer Driver.

Prior to my submission to Abu Dhabi Embassy for my Temporary Work Permit Application, I took the chance of applying for a new passport on March 13, 2011 assuming that I will receive the new passport in a month or two before submitting my application. Unfortunately there was a problem for the processing of the new machine readable passport in the Philippines. It took them four months before my passport was listed for releasing on their official website. Without the definite date of when I am going to receive my passport. So, I have decided to push through in submitting my application with the copy of my old passport.

Enclosed is the photocopy of all the pages of my new passport(------------) for my additional document and for updating my application.

Sincerely,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Temporary Work Permit Applicant
This seems to be perfectly fine... it'll do the job, relax !

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
qorax said:
Since MI-1 the 1st & 2nd stages r clubbed together, in the sense that we no longer have to submit separate docs to the VO... and do so [the complete docs] in the CIO stage itself. Thereon, once we get the PER, our file gets transferred internally to the VO. Whereafter the processing stages remain the same.

Qorax
Thanks qorex for your reply. That means RBVO also part of In process. VO will review eligibility check Background after that medical. Please reply to me Master's with 17 years of full time study, can I claim 25 point from Education?

Regards.

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear qorax,
as my file is on routien background checks, does cic checks jobe history aswell which i have gave information in
background declaration form , my pr application is under spouse catagory.
any suggestion plz.

terb56

Aug 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
NONE
MASTER QORAX,

MANNY THANKS TO YOU MY FRIEND. I HOPE THAT MY COVER LETTER WILL BE FINE. I ALREADY HAD IT NOTARIZED AT OUR PHILIPPINE CONSULATE IN DUBAI AND READY FOR REGISTERED MAIL DELIVERY. MAY THE LORD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU!

REGARDS,

TERB56 ;D

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Qorax! Hey mannn... i received my MR & RPRF request few days back.

I have a medical tomorow. But tell me how do i send the RPRF. I am in Pakistan. I will need to make a Bank Draft of 490 Canadian Dollars (single applicant) & send it to London V.O through Mail or wat ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
MBKP said:
Qorax! Hey mannn... i received my MR & RPRF request few days back.

I have a medical tomorow. But tell me how do i send the RPRF. I am in Pakistan. I will need to make a 1)Bank Draft of 490 Canadian Dollars (single applicant) & send it to London V.O through 2)Mail or wat ?
1. Yes,
2. Mail [RP] or Courier -- your choice.

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
MBKP said:
Thanks man.. i really appreciate ur guidance at every step dat i have come through :)
Two more questions... drafts beneficiary should be CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION right ? ... and wat address should i send it to .. the one on which i sent the additional documents the had requested earlier ?

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.