Medicals Received: 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Quina said:
Is it from Warsaw VO this reply? This is a standard reply.don't think too much about it. I have seen many replies like this in MR waiting group. I believe u are waiting for PPR. They are probably doing security BG checks.
Yes reply from WVO. I'm yet to see anyone receiving a reply stating final decision in its content. Yes awaiting PPR now, hope to receive it soon. They haven't asked for any updated PCC when the CSE was raised, so i guess i'm good on that front

jackpatel87

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
got gcms note in November & my paper file location ECU-EDO since 3/08/2015.

ruldu ram

Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
sep. 2014
Med's Done....
sep. 2014
ruldu ram said:
as par your suggestion i have applied for gcms as on 30 of nov. 2015,and now waiting for

Dear Nekeol
I received my CAIPS notes but the caips was wondering and if you could help me to understand it
This was written in one of the page
Application:
App status: open
App status reason: in progress

...............last location of my file is....... registry

ASSESMENTS
Eligibility: passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org crime:
Medical: passed - expired
Misrepresentation: in progress
Other reqs: not started
Final:

Also the due date under "APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT " is 2015/10/22" , last update was on may 25th and caips was generated on dec. 02. 2015
What dose it mean that security, HIRV, org crime, Misrepresentation: in progress and blank?
When should I expect to get the ppr

Many thanks in advance and best regards

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
ruldu ram said:
Dear Nekeol
I received my CAIPS notes but the caips was wondering and if you could help me to understand it
This was written in one of the page
Application:
App status: open
App status reason: in progress

...............last location of my file is....... registry

ASSESMENTS
Eligibility: passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org crime:
Medical: passed - expired
Misrepresentation: in progress
Other reqs: not started
Final:

Also the due date under "APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT " is 2015/10/22" , last update was on may 25th and caips was generated on dec. 02. 2015
What dose it mean that security, HIRV, org crime, Misrepresentation: in progress and blank?
When should I expect to get the ppr

Many thanks in advance and best regards
One good thing is eligibility which is passed. late or early u r coming to Canada
ur security BGC is in process, as soon as u passed security BGC u will get PPR
HIRV, Organized Crime, are part of security BGC and done by the third security related parties,
ur misrepresentation is passed with the documents u submitted with file for assessment of eligibility.
I hope they VO delayed ur due date because of some expected progress and results in your security BGC.

from the detail of ur GCMS u can understand when ur physical file transferred to other location, it means in those months ur security started. u can estaimet average time 6-10 months and guess ur PPR accordingly

ruldu ram

Nov 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
sep. 2014
Med's Done....
sep. 2014
nekeol said:
One good thing is eligibility which is passed. late or early u r coming to Canada
HIRV, Organized Crime, are part of security BGC and done by the third security related parties,
ur misrepresentation is passed with the documents u submitted with file for assessment of eligibility.
I hope they VO delayed ur due date because of some expected progress and results in your security BGC.

from the detail of ur GCMS u can understand when ur physical file transferred to other location, it means in those months ur security started. u can estaimet average time 6-10 months and guess ur PPR accordingly
DEAR NEKEOL THANKS FOR YOUR REPLIES
ONE MORE THING IS HERE

NOTE :-- 4

DATE 12/03/2015, CASE RECV'D. IMMCAT CONFIRMED AND EXT. EXT. EXT. NO APPARENT CONCERN

NOTE :-- 2

DATE 02/04/2015, FILE SENT TO ECU - EVR.

PAPER FILE :--

DATE 18/05/2015, LOCATION : REGISTRY
PLS HELP TO UNDERSTAND BGC

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nekeol said:

What does HIRV stand for?

Quina

Jan 4, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-12-2014
Doc's Request.
IND/UK/USA PCC request on 11.08.2015
Nomination.....
PER recd 01-03-15
AOR Received.
09-04-15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
No idea, but SLU 23-05-15
Med's Request
16-05-16
Med's Done....
25-05-16
Interview........
Waived, TLU 04-06-16
Passport Req..
WARSAW Knows
VISA ISSUED...
NDVO knows
LANDED..........
GOD knows
kuskus said:
What does HIRV stand for?
Human International Rights Violation

Al_Safaniyah123

May 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO / WVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
Doc's Request.
16-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-03-2015
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
17-09-2015
Med's Done....
21-09-2015
Interview........
Medicals Received: 14-Oct-2015
Passport Req..
Insha Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
For all the applicants undergoing security checks, found this on another forum, simply quoting it here

Background check -- the basics:
· Timeframe: 0 - 21 months
· Steps that they take: If everything is cleared (medical is cleared, police report is cleared) they then start the background/security check (they will not do this before both things are cleared)
· From the first step they determine (with a CSIS member) if they want a in-depth report or simple one...
· Simple one takes about 90 days - 120 days
· In-depth takes about 180 days - 21 months --> further broken down to how in-depth they go... here are a few determining factors
o Your nationality and race
o Where you currently live
o Have you ever been rejected by a country
o have you ever been a refugee in a country and was that excepted
o how many courtiers you lived in
o Have you ever been in a country illegally
o Your Criminal record
§ if you have a record have you been rehabilitated and for how long
§ they do a full 12 months one if you had a criminal record
o And then they go into your personal stuff
§ eg. Bankruptcy ....
o They also will check your family background if they have reasons to suspect it
§ eg your brother is involved in anything that is related to their watch list (terrorism springs to mind here)
· Checks for most in-Canada apps are done by CSIS unless they think that they need to do checks in other countries...
· I asked him about the US and the UK ... all are done by CSIS unless they have reasons to check with local ...
· Now another hint he gave me is if your country is on the watch list for Canada you can find it on CSIS website ... I have not gone and looked at it so don€™t know ... but he says that Canada's list is exactly like US list so we should go look at that as well
· Here is also an added factor ... If you have ever worked for any governments you will be of interest even if you have ever been just a file clerk...
· Military background automatically = in-depth report ... (this means if the person sponsoring or the person being sponsored has any military background your looking at least 6 months check)
· Now for outside apps... you're looking at 6 months check anyway unless you come from a country that is visa exempt ...

This information is pretty old, from 2007, but i doubt the working of CSIS has changed in any way.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
Al_Safaniyah123 said:
For all the applicants undergoing security checks, found this on another forum, simply quoting it here

Background check -- the basics:
· Timeframe: 0 - 21 months
· Steps that they take: If everything is cleared (medical is cleared, police report is cleared) they then start the background/security check (they will not do this before both things are cleared)
· From the first step they determine (with a CSIS member) if they want a in-depth report or simple one...
· Simple one takes about 90 days - 120 days
· In-depth takes about 180 days - 21 months --> further broken down to how in-depth they go... here are a few determining factors
o Your nationality and race
o Where you currently live
o Have you ever been rejected by a country
o have you ever been a refugee in a country and was that excepted
o how many courtiers you lived in
o Have you ever been in a country illegally
o Your Criminal record
§ if you have a record have you been rehabilitated and for how long
§ they do a full 12 months one if you had a criminal record
o And then they go into your personal stuff
§ eg. Bankruptcy ....
o They also will check your family background if they have reasons to suspect it
§ eg your brother is involved in anything that is related to their watch list (terrorism springs to mind here)
· Checks for most in-Canada apps are done by CSIS unless they think that they need to do checks in other countries...
· I asked him about the US and the UK ... all are done by CSIS unless they have reasons to check with local ...
· Now another hint he gave me is if your country is on the watch list for Canada you can find it on CSIS website ... I have not gone and looked at it so don€™t know ... but he says that Canada's list is exactly like US list so we should go look at that as well
· Here is also an added factor ... If you have ever worked for any governments you will be of interest even if you have ever been just a file clerk...
· Military background automatically = in-depth report ... (this means if the person sponsoring or the person being sponsored has any military background your looking at least 6 months check)
· Now for outside apps... you're looking at 6 months check anyway unless you come from a country that is visa exempt ...

This information is pretty old, from 2007, but i doubt the working of CSIS has changed in any way.
good information

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
Guys and senior i got a reply to cse that file is undergoing background checks still i didnt recieve MR or any additional documents request what does that indicate?

blacky

Nov 14, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
12-11-2014
Doc's Request.
03-08-15 comp.reg. docs & salary acc stmt
Nomination.....
03-02-15
AOR Received.
03-03-15
IELTS Request
sent with Apps
File Transfer...
16-7-16 bank statement verification
Med's Request
23-02-17
Med's Done....
06-03-17
Interview........
2-5-17 RPRF+Pcc+pof+updated forms
Passport Req..
7-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
21-8-17
LANDED..........
october 2017
Immigrant2b, pls which is you visa office?i sent CSE too regarding my application that is over 14months without MR but no response since

Pipis Husband

VIP Member
Aug 16, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
06-06-2015
immigrant2b said:
Guys and senior i got a reply to cse that file is undergoing background checks still i didnt recieve MR or any additional documents request what does that indicate?
Hi, this means they want to clear your background checks before they move further with you and request medicals. Sometimes, a VO review officer may exercise their discretion and reorder the processing stages of an applicant's file. All the best.

immigrant2b

Oct 29, 2014
blacky said:
Immigrant2b, pls which is you visa office?i sent CSE too regarding my application that is over 14months without MR but no response since
My vo is london its been 18 months since i applied

jackpatel87

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landed
Did cse on October. And got reply on November this
"
This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case."

Got interview on call on January, again did cse on January 2016
Got reply this
"
This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Kindly note that currently your application is awaiting review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly"

What does this mean... Please reply