26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
jaydeepdave said:
so, if she is bringing any immitation jewellery of her or small gold chain she wears while coming, then it is not required to declare that anywhere right???

no need to fill any form for that?
No anything she is wearing, she does not have to declare. This process is only in place to prevent gold smuggling, so don't worry it does not apply to you.

You will be bringing the complete amount needed as POF I assume?

Regards,

mataiz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
Can anyone answer my question please?

mataiz said:
Can anyone answer my question here??

Dear Nekeol:
I got letter from my visa office ,they asked me for new PCC and Re-Medical.
So you think My BGC is over now that they asked for redo medical???

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
mataiz said:
Can anyone answer my question please?
yes your file is near to completion stage. security passed. eligibility passed.
criminalty will be passed with PCC,
MR will be passed with Medical Inshallah. and soon after u will get PPR.
approximate remains time is 2 months only for MR PCC PPR, but this after your MEdical and PCC received by VO

mataiz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May2014
Many many thanks dear Nekeol, wish you the best.
nekeol said:
yes your file is near to completion stage. security passed. eligibility passed.
criminalty will be passed with PCC,
MR will be passed with Medical Inshallah. and soon after u will get PPR.
approximate remains time is 2 months only for MR PCC PPR, but this after your MEdical and PCC received by VO

hila01

Jul 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2013
LANDED..........
August 2014.
I have received my GCMS note with a due date of 30/12/2013 under paper file application assignment. Can this date be brought forward again? The note at the bottom of my GCMS file was updated by my visa officer on the 31/12/2013 and there were no issues raised, although my application is currently under review. Thanks.

Donavann

Feb 13, 2014
Well i am a bit involved, about the protection check because my first and second passports are missing and issued with a new one from cuba in 2007 and the issue is i have no FIR because my organization, i am applied with were doing all these for me.

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
Donavann said:
Well i am a bit involved, about the protection check because my first and second passports are missing and issued with a new one from cuba in 2007 and the issue is i have no FIR because my organization, i am applied with were doing all these for me.
CIC won't ask to see your old passports. However you may need them to get police certificate for all the countries you have lived in.

Regards,

ksa0510

Champion Member
Feb 11, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
04-11-2014
AOR Received.
04-11-2014
IELTS Request
03-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Request
18-05-2015
Med's Done....
03-06-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Wow.Thanks for the information on A to Z of application filing
and status.

getcanada

Star Member
Apr 12, 2012
Hi Friends,

Today i received the email from CIC with the below opints...

The University officials have confirmed that your degree is not genuine. As a result, I have reasonable grounds to believe that you have misrepresented your education in order to meet the selection criteria as a skilled worker to Canada.

Before a decision is made in your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern or provide any observation or explanation in writing.

You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to respond to our concerns. At that time a decision may be made on your application based on the information on file.

Can someone please help... my degree is genuine.

Thanks,
Getcanada

moosejaw

Mar 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MARCH 2011
Nomination.....
march 2013
AOR Received.
Last week of june 2013
Med's Request
First week of Feb 2015
Med's Done....
3rd week of Feb 2015
Passport Req..
PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
getcanada said:
Hi Friends,

The University officials have confirmed that your degree is not genuine. As a result, I have reasonable grounds to believe that you have misrepresented your education in order to meet the selection criteria as a skilled worker to Canada.

Before a decision is made in your case, I am providing you with the opportunity to comment on the above concern or provide any observation or explanation in writing.

You have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to respond to our concerns. At that time a decision may be made on your application based on the information on file.

Thanks,
Getcanada
Aoa wrwb

If you have some other sources to prove your stance then send them to CIC i.e. admission receipt ,transcript,confirmation of your degree from HEC or any other institute who regulates the degrees and validate them, send the copy of CIC letter to University and get their response on the issue and then send it to CIC,
Take every possible chance to prove your stance then sue the university.
If you are genuine then the truth will be emerged from the situation.
Best Regards

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
getcanada said:
Hi Friends,

Thanks,
Getcanada
Sorry to hear this.. But we will need more information from you before we can suggest something. Till then find out if they contacted your university and why they have declared your degree as fake. Secondly get your degree verified from both your university's registrar and HEC, you will need this as evidence.

You should write back to CIC soon, however without any baking evidence, just writing back that your degree is genuine is not going to convince them.

Regards,

rizmayo

Aug 17, 2013
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
moosejaw said:
Aoa wrwb

If you have some other sources to prove your stance then send them to CIC i.e. admission receipt ,transcript,confirmation of your degree from HEC or any other institute who regulates the degrees and validate them, send the copy of CIC letter to University and get their response on the issue and then send it to CIC,
Take every possible chance to prove your stance then sue the university.
If you are genuine then the truth will be emerged from the situation.
Best Regards
Sue the university ? Seriously???? :eek:

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
getcanada said:
Hi Friends,

Thanks,
Getcanada
Sir

What is your origin Pakistan or India ?
Please update

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
getcanada said:
Hi Friends,

Thanks,
Getcanada
Sir

Contact your university , in writing request them for degree verification , and get your Degree verified from them.
Forward copies of all communication , along with verification to VO .

In Pakistan all Post Secondary Educational documents are verified by HEC , and that is the ultimate authority for attesting
In India , I believe there is no central verification body , and individual registrars do these.

Stay Blessed

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
getcanada said:
Hi Friends,

Thanks,
Getcanada
this is very bad news my friend, Can you please let us know which university is that, who didn't verify your degree? and I will agree with the guy who is suggesting you to get attestation from university and HEC.

2ndly, you show this letter/email to university registrar that what had happened with you bcos of their carelessness. and ask them a letter in writing that it is by mistake.

thank you and good luck.