Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
loding said:
hi qorax sir

i am 2010 feb applicant. i did send my medical, ppr and rprf in june. according to my latest caips note "File reviewed. foss checked and paper file sent to ECU file BFD to RFV on 13/01/2013 microlocator are mentined. now my question is i am ready for visa?? my security check is over? ho long time to expect to be DM?? pls kindly advise me..
Replied to u elsewhere.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mmajid282 said:
Dear Qorax, Please comment on the following timeline and advice when will the next step be taken by chc london.

We received your application for permanent residence on March 21, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 25, 2011.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on June 21, 2012.

Medical results have been received.
In about a month to two (from that meds recd line) u should get ur PPR.

waqar333

Jun 25, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-Oct-2011
Doc's Request.
9-July-12
AOR Received.
6-Jan-12
IELTS Request
Already Submitted
Med's Request
9-Oct-12
Med's Done....
22-Oct-12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
PPR-1:21-Nov-2012. PPR-2:6-Mar-13
VISA ISSUED...
12-March-2013
LANDED..........
23 April 2013
qorax said:
Could be -- but it's a rarity, Relax!
waqar333 said:
Dear Master Qorax,

We are waiting for our PPR-2 from last 70 days and my file status is “Decision Made” since 26th Nov 12. I sent email @ re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca on 31-Dec-12 then 2nd email sent on 10-Jan-12 @ london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca and received auto reply that they will contact us within 28 days, but still no email/PPR-2 received yet.
I am the only member of this forum who is waiting for PPR-2 from Nov 2012.
So can you please guide me about our current file status, where it stuck?
When will we receive our PPR-2?
How much time it will take more ?
is there still a chance for refusal after PR 1??

waiting for your reply,
Thanx

Than how much time it will take more ?

deepearl

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PER on 9th September
AOR Received.
Second line on 4th Nov
IELTS Request
Sent With the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 30th Oct
Med's Request
Hopefully NOW
Dear Qorax,
Hope you are good.
As mentioned before am planning apply for fsw in this may, and would like to clear some doubts. Please help me sort this out. Thanks.

1. Do I need to mention my spouse’s driving conviction in the application form?

2. Can you please provide some experience letter formats?

3. I’ve worked in my father’s hotel for a year, is it good to take experience letter from my father it self? I used to get paid cash every month. How do I prove these cash transactions?

Thanks once again, I appreciate your help.

dipak1

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010-06-24
Doc's Request.
2010 October 14
AOR Received.
2011 January
IELTS Request
Already done
Med's Request
2013-Dec-21
Med's Done....
2013-Dec-31
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
2013-Dec-21
Dear Qorax,
It is said that NDVO would not issue MR for the year 2013 since the visa quota for the year has already been occupied. Is it true? Some of my friends who applied in April 2010 have also got MR but we, the May and June applicants, have no luck till date. Plz share some idea if u know about the visa quota of New Delhi visa office. Thanks in advance.

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
Dear Qorax sir,
Here in the left is my timeline, its already 270 days of In Process and 33 months of my application for PR to Canada. Can you plz suggest me how long it would take me to get MR? As per the GCMS of September, 2012, Eligibility, Criminality are passed but Medical and security are not started. Plz help me..Thanks in advance.

blufy09

Oct 8, 2012
A couple of general knowledge question please to which answers would be most appreciated:
- When the ppr1 email comes from LVO does it mean that all checks (medical, background, security, etc) stand completed or is there any further checking that is left?
- What exactly does LVO do with the passport copies that it asks for and though not specified should one send colored copies?
- How long does this stage last before they send an email/instructions for ppr2 - like an average processing time?

Regards,

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Dear Qorax,

need your point of view on this..

i was added to my husband's application (after he got the visa) like more than 8 months ago (may) medical, Fees etc.. sent by end of june. till now we didnt receive any update. my medicals will expire on the 29th of june. (my husband's already did). isnt it weird that its taking so much time for the Background check?

PS: VO is Warsaw

amerian

Star Member
Nov 3, 2011
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2011
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
14-04-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application 7.0 Bands
File Transfer...
14-04-2011
Med's Request
16-06-2014
Med's Done....
30-06-2014
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
PPR1 (17-07-2014) PPR2 (11-08-2014)
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2014 (Recieved on 23-08-2014)
LANDED..........
Very soon
Dear QORAX

I have consistantly been intimated that my file is pending officer's review and then they demanded the updated document via TCS and need to collect my original documents back from TCS which i couldn't as I moved alongwith my family to the United Kingdom and then later on my father collected the documents upon furnishing the hand written consent by me which i posted him. In short in OCT 2012 i submitted the updated forms and in nov i got the email to fill the form again due to some gaps which i did and submitted to them. when i gave them email on jan to get the status of my case they now again send me the generic reply "routine background checks".
Now i am confused that even i have no clue that whether they have made decision on the selection or not "as always they said that the officer review is pending and now abroptly said routine background check", i sent them mail a month ago, now its been more than a month, some ppl adviced me to shot them email every month but many places i found more emails or inquiries r negative. I ordered GCMS notes in between and in that no selection decision even made yet as it got the details uptill they require the additional docs from me.
NOW REALLY CONFUSED AND WORRIED WAT TO DO?, should i wait for their email or give them email again and ask them detail reply.

Please answer me. accept my gratitude in advance.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
amerian said:
Dear QORAX

I have consistantly been intimated that my file is pending officer's review and then they demanded the updated document via TCS and need to collect my original documents back from TCS which i couldn't as I moved alongwith my family to the United Kingdom and then later on my father collected the documents upon furnishing the hand written consent by me which i posted him. In short in OCT 2012 i submitted the updated forms and in nov i got the email to fill the form again due to some gaps which i did and submitted to them. when i gave them email on jan to get the status of my case they now again send me the generic reply "routine background checks".
Now i am confused that even i have no clue that whether they have made decision on the selection or not "as always they said that the officer review is pending and now abroptly said routine background check", i sent them mail a month ago, now its been more than a month, some ppl adviced me to shot them email every month but many places i found more emails or inquiries r negative. I ordered GCMS notes in between and in that no selection decision even made yet as it got the details uptill they require the additional docs from me.
NOW REALLY CONFUSED AND WORRIED WAT TO DO?, should i wait for their email or give them email again and ask them detail reply.

Send them an email once in approx 8-weeks only.

Rafin

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
May 2010
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
October 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
January 2013
VISA ISSUED...
February 2013
LANDED..........
Landed on May 2013
Dear Quorax

I received my visa recently.

Need a suggestion regarding One little issue: The address of my sisters residence has changed as she recently bought a new house in ottawa but in my COPR the old address has been printed. Now I need suggestion about what to do.

1. Should I mail CIC/ visa office?
2. Should I inform it while landing/ entering to Canada?
3. Should I consult Canadian High Commission Dhaka?

Please suggest ...

Br

Rafin

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Rafin said:
Dear Quorax

I received my visa recently.

Need a suggestion regarding One little issue: The address of my sisters residence has changed as she recently bought a new house in ottawa but in my COPR the old address has been printed. Now I need suggestion about what to do.

1. Should I mail CIC/ visa office?
2. Should I inform it while landing/ entering to Canada?
3. Should I consult Canadian High Commission Dhaka?

Please suggest ...

Br

Rafin
As u've already received ur PRVs there's no need to update anything, anytime. Just provide them the current [Canadian] address while u r 'landing'.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
amerian said:
Dear QORAX

Dear Amerian, your email is mixed and not cleared as u have not mentiond dates, therefore please clear it again and in short and sequence wise.
as i understand if bacground check is started then u have passed selection eligibility, just get ready for the medicals, as u have already forwarded them addl docs, updated. mine case is similar but i have not yet requestd GCMS. NEKEOL

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dear Qorax!
I am stuck in a weird situation, I have received my Passport Request 2 (PPR-2) but have not yet received my Educational degrees & transcripts from LVO.
Infact, i sent them a case specific inquiry regarding my documents & they sent me PPR-2 after 3 days of inquiry.

I have not yet received reply on that inquiry regarding my documents since two weeks.

What could be the reason & worst case scenario? . Have you ever come across a case where documents are Lost or something?

bishista1

Star Member
Jun 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2016
Doc's Request.
In Process: 29 July, 2016
AOR Received.
AoR1 on 14-06-2016, AoR2: 02-08-2016
File Transfer...
22-07-2016
Med's Done....
25-03-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
LANDED..........
Hopefully by mid December 2016
Qorax sir,
Is my previous query not worthy to b answered??