Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
This is exactly what I want to know because we submitted my husband's background/declaration few weeks ago to Abu Dhabi who asked for it again, and we put PAKISTAN where we should have put UAE in the addresses section... and also misspelled his school name...... I have no idea whats going to happen and I'm so worried because I don't want them to delay my process any further,, its already been 6 months almost...

Also I have heard from a lot of people that the VO asks for schedule A background/declaration check again at the end from some applicants.... Why is that needed at the end again???

QC_Student_PEQ said:
Dear qorax,

My file is going through security check at Ottawa VO.
I have realized that I made a few mistake in my background/declaration form. So far I haven't heard anything from them. It has been 3 months since they started checking my background/secuity.
- I mis-spelled my old school's name. (Maybe they understand since writing foreign word in english may be different depending on person)
- I put wrong posdal code for one of my previous address (In canada. I put one number wrong out of the six)
- also I did'nt include one of my part time job. (it was very short and part time,,,but I paid income tax for that so I guess I had to include that)

Q1. If it has already been 3 months, did they finish the background check and my background form is already reviewed and passed? now they are looking at security check?
Q2. If the mistake matters, what could be a consequence? or if there is anything i can do to make it better and least-delayed in the given situation?

Please let me know!

Raj_veer

Jan 23, 2013
Hi I'm raj from india I have applied for the MPNP Skilled worker program last year , everything was going well as in order until, the work experience I've given of the industry opened his second branch . So when the team visited my industry it was locked and they inquire about it . To which they came to know its changed to some other place .and due to less business orders , my employer made me on call. As from 2007 to aug 2012 I was a regular employee . After there visit they called my employer and asked about me so he said yes he works here but he is on call basis. After that I've received mail from CHC stating that my experience letter is not genuine and they want a satisfactory answer or they will ban me for 2 years.

And from dec 2012 my employer called me on regular basis as our industry is full functional now. And I've mailed them the same that due to less work load I was on call from August 2012 to November 2012 . And now I'm working regular from December . I've mailed them on 10th January 2013 and can anybody tell me how much time will they take to recheck my working status , and second am I still eligible for visa or is there any problem in that now??

As my status is showing In process.

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
MOST STRANGE TIMELINES & CASE U MUST HAVE SEEN.

Dear Qorax!
After a re-medical, atlast i have received the PPR-1 a few days back. I wanted to ask you that uptill now, i STILL have not received my Educational Degrees & Transcripts. Should i send them an inquiry regarding that?

Also E-CAS status is as follows. Although i have reached the PPR-1 Stage, been through medicals Twice. Theres no update of BOTH the medicals.

We received your application for permanent residence on April, 2009.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May, 2009. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 6, 2009. The London England office may contact you.
We transferred your application to the London England office on June 30, 2010. The London England office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April , 2011.

jawwad_ali

Star Member
May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dua Karain INSHALLAH
Raj_veer said:
Hi I'm raj from india I have applied for the MPNP Skilled worker program last year , everything was going well as in order until, the work experience I've given of the industry opened his second branch . So when the team visited my industry it was locked and they inquire about it . To which they came to know its changed to some other place .and due to less business orders , my employer made me on call. As from 2007 to aug 2012 I was a regular employee . After there visit they called my employer and asked about me so he said yes he works here but he is on call basis. After that I've received mail from CHC stating that my experience letter is not genuine and they want a satisfactory answer or they will ban me for 2 years.

And from dec 2012 my employer called me on regular basis as our industry is full functional now. And I've mailed them the same that due to less work load I was on call from August 2012 to November 2012 . And now I'm working regular from December . I've mailed them on 10th January 2013 and can anybody tell me how much time will they take to recheck my working status , and second am I still eligible for visa or is there any problem in that now??

As my status is showing In process.
did you get ur medical request??

Raj_veer

Jan 23, 2013
No I didn't get medical request.

Well I'm in big confusion because I'm getting a good job with handsome salary, and I've to reply my response till feb15th 2013, and in one side I'm stuck in this work experience checking thing , which till now I don't know is it worth risking the job offer or not??

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
GOD has been extremely great, as always!

My Ecase status was "In Process" in the morning and in the afternoon:
- It changed to "Decision Made", just few hours ago.
It also includes a new line "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
- My current home address shows a Canadian address.

I hope it's the END!
I want to extend a heartfelt thanks to all well wishers and our Champion Qorax for holding the hands of desperate like me!

May GOD be merciful on everyone :)

Best wishes....

MALAG

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
XXXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2008
AOR Received.
February 2009
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
February 1, 2012, E-cas: In process
Med's Request
August 2012, first medical September 2012
Med's Done....
Additional Med Tests: December 2012, Medical received Jan 18, 2013
Interview........
December 6, 2011
Passport Req..
September 2012, e-cas changed to DM Feb 18, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2, 2013 & Passport received Feb 26, 2013
LANDED..........
Probably March 19, 2013
mr_rana said:

It also includes a new line "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

I hope it's the END!
I want to extend a heartfelt thanks to all well wishers and our Champion Qorax for holding the hands of desperate like me!

Best wishes....
WONDERFUL mr_rana
I'm really happy for you, and you deserve it.
God is good :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

annmarypallickal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
mr_rana said:

I hope it's the END!

Best wishes....
congrats...i have a small query...why NDVO issued PP request later to MR...about 2 months later of MR...why so...usually NDVO issues PPR and MR together...

rgds,

ann

mr_rana

Dec 28, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
NVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Sent with App. (Excluding PCC)
AOR Received.
1st:-04.2010, 2nd:- 04.2011
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
File Transfer...
06.2011 (RBVO), 04.2012 (In Process)
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made 24.01.2013
LANDED..........
my VO is NVO(Nairobi) and not NDVO.....hope it clarifies your doubut :)

And each VO follows a different route to PR applications. 8)

malisa

May 15, 2012
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP=Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2012
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
28-05-2012
AOR Received.
9-06-2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
20-07-2012
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
3-08-2012
Interview........
Open Work permit visa Jan18, 2013 (45 days)
Passport Req..
Ppr, 28 sept 2013. in process...23 aug 2013, decision made 28 sept, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2013. PR card..Jan 2014.
Hi Qorax,

Can you please suggest me that in Manitoba where i should land exactly, in winnipeg or somewhere else.

deepearl

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received on 12/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PER on 9th September
AOR Received.
Second line on 4th Nov
IELTS Request
Sent With the Application
File Transfer...
Processing started on 30th Oct
Med's Request
Hopefully NOW
Dear Qorax,
I've been reading this forum since long time to find my answers but some how I couldn't find them, can you please help me answer these question?

1. Is driving without car insurance a serious offence in Canada, if occurred out side Canada?
2. Am I inadmissible to Canada for this offence, if it's occurred by my spouse?
3. Is this offence classed as driving offence or criminal offence in Canada?
4. I'll be applying for FSW in may 2013 as the main applicant and the above said offence is occurred by my spouse in 2006 who will be applying as a dependant.

Please help me for these queries.
Thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
malisa said:
Hi Qorax,

Can you please suggest me that in Manitoba where i should land exactly, in winnipeg or somewhere else.
1. Any international a/port in Canada is fine.
2. If u r flying directly to Manitoba from overseas (excluding the US) - I believe Winnipeg it'd be.
3. If u r flying to Manitoba from some other Canadian POE (on a 'via' flight from overseas) -- ur 'record of landing' will be completed at that POE itself.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
deepearl said:
Dear Qorax,
I've been reading this forum since long time to find my answers but some how I couldn't find them, can you please help me answer these question?

1. Is driving without car insurance a serious offence in Canada, if occurred out side Canada?
2. Am I inadmissible to Canada for this offence, if it's occurred by my spouse?
3. Is this offence classed as driving offence or criminal offence in Canada?
4. I'll be applying for FSW in may 2013 as the main applicant and the above said offence is occurred by my spouse in 2006 who will be applying as a dependant.

Please help me for these queries.
Thanks
It's very much an offence for residents of Canada while being 'in Canada'. However, while applying for the Canadian Immigration - ur overseas driving tkts/ offences, whether or not resulted in a conviction, stands immaterial to ur case processing. Relax!

Qorax

ssaansari

Jul 15, 2008
Karachi - PK
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qoreax

yesterday I received my CSI reply which I raised on 24-Jan-2013

Good afternoon,

Thank you for your enquiry.

It has been determined that you meet the selection criteria for immigration to Canada and the next steps in the processing of your application will be taken shortly.

Yours sincerely,

JMR

Please comments does it means Bground check completed and I am ready for MR?

what should now I receive MR Or Addl. Docs

S.Ansari