Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Mayonnaise said:
Sir qorax

I am planning to go back home to the Philippines on December. I will not have the PR card by that time but i will definitely have my passport with the canadian PR visa.

My question is, can i travel outside then go back to Canada without the PR card?/ Is the visa&passport enough for me to go back or should I still wait 2 more months for the PR card before i travel?
U've to apply for a PRTD at ur local Canadian Consulate. It costs $50. And with that u can return.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ZeeshanPMC said:
Hi Sir,

I am MI2 applicant with AEO, My status is RBVO since 27/07/11. Its almost 13 months ,I am waiting for IN PROCESS or MR . Plz Guide me what should I do , My VO is(LBM) London. I am waiting your guide line.Should igo for GCMS.
Thanks

ZEE
This Jul [2012] ur file had come out of the wait-queue and its processing reCommenced. Give it another 3-5 months since then.

carefore

Jan 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB-LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October, 2009
Doc's Request.
December, 2009
AOR Received.
March, 2010
Med's Request
28-Feb-2012
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2012, newborn July-2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1 - 22-10-2012, PPR-2 16-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
Dear Qorax,

I have done my medicals in last week of April,2012 and newborn medical on 17 July, 2012. I just got reply from LVO that background checks in-process on my application.

I have learned through this forum and from your posts that after medicals PPR1 takes 3-5 months.

please advise how long should i wait for PPR1.

thanks
Iqbal

doc9999

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
AOR Received.
10-04-2011
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
Dear Qorax ,

Need your advice and views . I got my PPR step 1 just under 2 months from the time my medicals were gona expire. I than received my PPR step 2 after 23 days from step 1.

I have submitted my passport since the last 3 weeks to ISL VO but still no luck with visa. Now my medicals will expire in less than 5 days. Do you think they might give me some extension or when I can expect the PP back?

I am ready to leave as soon as my PP return .. Everything is booked and ready ! What to expect?

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Qorax,
Please help..........
1. VO asked me to submit updated Immi 0008 form along with my MR. I have been unemployed after my initial application, Now If I put unemployed in my application, will that create any problem?

2. VO also asked to provide POF, So I am going to provide six months bank statement from my home country that shows BDT1155000 which should be equivalent to $14077.81 CAD (According to online currency converter). this amount is for two of us and should be enough. But in my previous GCMS note, VO assigned BDT400000 = $4000CAD, it means BDT1155000 = $1155000 CAD and Its not enough. What can I do? Please advise me on this.
Thank you.

qchem

Star Member
Jun 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
18-04-2011
Med's Request
21-09-2011
Med's Done....
04-10-2011
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
Not yet
Dear qorax, others,
would you please giving me suggestion to do in regard to for the following e-case:

We received your application for permanent residence on December 1, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 2, 2011 to ........, ............... Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 18, 2011.
Medical results have been received.

should I order caips/gcms ....please suggest wht shud i do with al this delay where medical is about to expire?

Dreamsaboutcanada

May 23, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
WGOAGVS
Sir Qorax & seniors,

Pls help me to understand GCMS report:-

Eligibility: passed,
Selection:passed,
Criminality: passed,
Security:
Medical: not started,
Found: Met
office location: registry,

Group:-
Group name: MI1-Documents Pending ( Master Degree with two year credentials)
Type : PR-Temporary Processing
-------------------------
Many applicant`s report shows :
Group Name: MI1- RFV- Document Pending (PCC)

My question is :-
1) What is RFV stand? is it ready for visa and is it means may case is not ready for visa and the final decision is not taken in my case???
2) What is PR-Temporary Processing

Pls advice
Thanks

Sharp2000

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
IELTS Request
sent with complete documents
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
11/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
22/03/2012
Passport Req..
11/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting..........
Dear Qorax

Today i received the reply of CSQ sent almost 1.5 month ago. please a pass your expert opinion-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

We have received the documents as referred below in your message and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration - 8
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Does it mean my security check is completed? or not yet done? I sent my MR,PP and RPRF in June 20, 2012.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
carefore said:
Dear Qorax,

I have done my medicals in last week of April,2012 and newborn medical on 17 July, 2012. I just got reply from LVO that background checks in-process on my application.

I have learned through this forum and from your posts that after medicals PPR1 takes 3-5 months.

please advise how long should i wait for PPR1.

thanks
Iqbal
Around Sep-12 u should have it. But no one can concretely predict that b'coz much depends on the vagaries of every case.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
doc9999 said:
Dear Qorax ,

Need your advice and views . I got my PPR step 1 just under 2 months from the time my medicals were gona expire. I than received my PPR step 2 after 23 days from step 1.

I have submitted my passport since the last 3 weeks to ISL VO but still no luck with visa. Now my medicals will expire in less than 5 days. Do you think they might give me some extension or when I can expect the PP back?

I am ready to leave as soon as my PP return .. Everything is booked and ready ! What to expect?
They usually do... around a month or two.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
SABU79 said:
Dear Qorax,
Please help..........
1. VO asked me to submit updated Immi 0008 form along with my MR. I have been unemployed after my initial application, Now If I put unemployed in my application, will that create any problem?

2. VO also asked to provide POF, So I am going to provide six months bank statement from my home country that shows BDT1155000 which should be equivalent to $14077.81 CAD (According to online currency converter). this amount is for two of us and should be enough. But in my previous GCMS note, VO assigned BDT400000 = $4000CAD, it means BDT1155000 = $1155000 CAD and Its not enough. What can I do? Please advise me on this.
Thank you.
1. No problem.
2. As long as u conform to www.oanda.com u r good.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
qchem said:
Dear qorax, others,
would you please giving me suggestion to do in regard to for the following e-case:

We received your application for permanent residence on December 1, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 2, 2011 to ........, ............... Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 18, 2011.
Medical results have been received.

should I order caips/gcms ....please suggest wht shud i do with al this delay where medical is about to expire?
Around this Dec-12 ur file would come out of the 'wait-queue' & it's processing would reCommence.

amkalisa

Mar 26, 2011
Dear Qorax,

Here is a summery of my case, when should I expect second medical ?

Applied in : July 2007
Get the file number: August 2007
Update Request: September 2009
Update sent: Nov 2009
Medical Request Received: March 2011
Medical done and Sent: April 2011 (Already Expired)
Nationality: Iraq
Visa Office: London

I sent cic an email in November 2011, they replied back with "you application is undergoing background check and will take number of months"

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dreamsaboutcanada said:
Sir Qorax & seniors,

Pls help me to understand GCMS report:-

Eligibility: passed,
Selection:passed,
Criminality: passed,
Security:
Medical: not started,
Found: Met
office location: registry,

Group:-
Group name: MI1-Documents Pending ( Master Degree with two year credentials)
Type : PR-Temporary Processing
-------------------------
Many applicant`s report shows :
Group Name: MI1- RFV- Document Pending (PCC)

My question is :-
1) What is RFV stand? is it ready for visa and is it means may case is not ready for visa and the final decision is not taken in my case???
2) What is PR-Temporary Processing

Pls advice
Thanks
1. Yes, RFV = Ready For Visa. Ur IO hasn't opined that for u as yet [at least not yet logged that in ur GCMS].
2. Since mid-2012 many cases r handed-over to ECU for reProcessing/reAssessment. Unfortunately ur case might be one such.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Sharp2000 said:
Dear Qorax

Today i received the reply of CSQ sent almost 1.5 month ago. please a pass your expert opinion-

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in New Delhi .

We have received the documents as referred below in your message and your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer.

At this point there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly. Processing times to finalization may vary depending on the number of new applications received and the individual complexity of each application. Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by clicking on Client Application Status. For actual processing times of permanent resident applications in New Delhi for the last 12 months, please click here. Applicants may also refer to our website, www.india.gc.ca, for more information about processing times.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section/ Section de l'immigration - 8
High Commission of Canada/ Haut-Commissariat du Canada
PO Box 5209
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi, India/Inde 110021

Does it mean my security check is completed? or not yet done? I sent my MR,PP and RPRF in June 20, 2012.
Cannot be opined till u cross 6-months since submission of ur meds+pps.