MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
@ Qorax
My spouse has a fresh passport cos d country changed to e-passport few years ago but d old pp contained his used/expired visas. Do u think I shld still include his travel history in my application? Cos I would like to avoid having issues with his security checks. Thanks

Dharmabum

May 5, 2012
Dear Q,
My status
We received your application for permanent residence on April 23, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 17, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 17, 2012.

Suddenly i got email yesterday to submit for FBI report and police report from every country i have lived since i was 18. They have given me till sep 05 to submit it. Shudn't i have rcvd MR before all this?
I have misdemeanor charge in the USA for possession in the year 96.
Is this unusual ?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
MBKP said:
Please Attend Qorax!
Sir,

For some unknown reasons ur case is yet under security clearance. And given ur meds date, u maybe heading for a reMeds if something doesn't materialize in a month max. I hope u clear it soon & conclude ur case within the usual timeframe.

Good luck.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
toronto2 said:
hello qorax

as i told you we send a general inquiry to detroit telling them that we have done new RCMP CLEARENCE ITS NOW 10 DAYS AND THEY DID NOT ANSWERED MY quiry
somebody told me that now they will confirm with some expert person about that and it will take 45 days to make any decision
is it right it happens this way

any reason why they did not replying

thanks buddy
waiting for ur advise 2
Brother,

I'm well aware of ur case. I hope u make it this time and soon. I understand ur situation, but security is something we cannot predict.

Keep the faith.
Let's hope they revert to u by this month. I pray for it.

Regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
dentist82 said:
hi qorax,
i got my PER IN mid-april. by your experience when will it be received by visa office? and from there in how much time should i expect my PR? (conditions apply ofcourse,if everything goes well).. my all documents are well organised,presented,complete and authenticated(most imp).. just an approx idea to above queries...
and just bit curious to ask..will they put my file(MI3) aside once MI5 applicants start popping in...?
thanks and regards
cheers!!!!
Hi,

In 3-5 months u should be hearing from them. And by end of this yr u should be completing ur processing, if all goes well.

Good luck.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Earlyopter said:
Dear Captain Qorax, after hearing all this talk about the new MI5 policy which is going to be in effect from june12,there is much buzz about the credentials matching issue ,especially of the regulated professions like dentists,doctors etc.The standard procedure was that after immigration the applicants could give the liscenture exams....Now it seems as in MI5 this step will come before the application is submitted.Only the ones passing the exam will be found elligible to apply! What is your view on this...also please elaborate what will become of the MI3 applicants still waiting for MR's .
Regards,
Earlyopter :)
Hi,

I wouldn't know for sure, but do not think MI-3 cases would be hampered in any way.

Good luck.

sterileinjection

Jul 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/08/2011
AOR Received.
11/11/2011
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
16/01/2012
Med's Request
24/01/2012
Med's Done....
13/02/2012
Interview........
blank
Passport Req..
05/03/2012
VISA ISSUED...
09/04/2012
LANDED..........
31/5/2012
qorax said:
Brother,

I'm well aware of ur case. I hope u make it this time and soon. I understand ur situation, but security is something we cannot predict.

Keep the faith.
Let's hope they revert to u by this month. I pray for it.

Regards.
good day
i sent u PM please reply

regards

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mehulca said:
Dear Qorax,

In my CAIPS, ECU has been requested to issue MR, PPR & RPRF. Does that mean Interview is waived, New PCC not required, Updated POF not required and there is no additional documents request?

Other thing I noted is in funds it is written as $000000. What is it? Kindly share your views on the same.

Thanks in advance.
Not necessarily. Interview is something which could be resorted to anytime, even after meds (the security ones). Thus, we should always keep our fingers Xed. BTW, why the worry about interviews? It's just a tete-tete with the IO if ur case was genuinely filed.

Ditto for the ADR. One never knows when, show many, addnl docs could be asked. Yes, even the ECU might look for something.

Nothing to worry about the funds being logged as "0". That's probably it has not yet been assessed yet. BTW, around meds they r likely to ask u for fresh POF, ECU or anyone.

All the best.

K

K_S

qorax said:
Hi,

In 3-5 months u should be hearing from them. And by end of this yr u should be completing ur processing, if all goes well.

Good luck.
hi... i have seen posts in which enquiry reply to many applicants (either In Process/with processing date/medical done) that you file is waiting review by an IO.......this is standard reply to all........ i think replies are not specific and what Mr. Qorax has told in many replies that rather than seeing ecase mainly concern on time with which application is going on......

GOD knows better...
and HE made some people on earth to help humans who dont have enough knowledge.......and Qorax is one of them....God Bless u man......

best wishes for you always and +1 again

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sterileinjection said:
good day
i sent u PM please reply

regards
Sir, let me have a look@the inbox... Once I complete the thread's responses... And I'll revert to u soon.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
K_S said:
hi... i have seen posts in which enquiry reply to many applicants (either In Process/with processing date/medical done) that you file is waiting review by an IO.......this is standard reply to all........ i think replies are not specific and what Mr. Qorax has told in many replies that rather than seeing ecase mainly concern on time with which application is going on......

GOD knows better...
and HE made some people on earth to help humans who dont have enough knowledge.......and Qorax is one of them....God Bless u man......

best wishes for you always and +1 again
Thank U sir.
Reciprocated.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mayoress said:
@ Qorax
My spouse has a fresh passport cos d country changed to e-passport few years ago but d old pp contained his used/expired visas. Do u think I shld still include his travel history in my application? Cos I would like to avoid having issues with his security checks. Thanks
Dear ma'am,

As with anything - it's wise to be truthful with the PR processing. Ditto for submitting all docs correctly. However, if the old pps were never mentioned in his current one - u could play ignorant on it... Not that it's the right thing to do.

Pls take the hint.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Dharmabum said:
Dear Q,
My status
We received your application for permanent residence on April 23, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on April 17, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 17, 2012.

Suddenly i got email yesterday to submit for FBI report and police report from every country i have lived since i was 18. They have given me till sep 05 to submit it. Shudn't i have rcvd MR before all this?
I have misdemeanor charge in the USA for possession in the year 96.
Is this unusual ?
Hi,

Ur case is processing in the normal speed & the usual way. 2010 cases had a 2-yr wait queue, and that line indicates that u have come out of it. Moreover, their (that)letter to u is an example of how ur b/g checks r moving forward. Things r OK with ur file.

Hereon, in 3-5 months time u should be getting ur meds. Yes, submit all docs, as asked, asap. Ur timeframe depends on ur actions.

BTW, I don't think that charge will affect ur PR processing, but yes - ur FBI report is likely to log that.

All the best.