Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Bundoora said:
Dear Qorax,

my eCAS is as follows ,

"
We received your application for permanent residence on February 18, 2008.

Medical results have been received. "

i have paid the landing fees as well , my quary is , how come it still says " We received your application for permanent residence on February 18, 2008.

" is this normal qorax ! i have read few other similar eCAS messages on this thread , but I did not find any , like mine, your expert opinion is highly appreciated.

God bless you qorax.
Which is ur VO?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
amaniziad said:
HI ALL,

after landing and setteling in canada for 2 or 3 years and applying for citizinship , what background they are checking , i mean the period where we were staying in canada or before landing in canada ? taking into consideration not leaving canada for the this whole period ... thanks
By whom?

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Qorex

Today i got a call from my DMP that her clinic is closed due to some reasons and ur next appointment will be on 16 May .Now the problem is that as i told u before that i got my PPR also with medical request and they gave me 45 days for PPS submission and now 45 days time limit is up to 17 may which is very close to next medical appointment i.e 16 May .Now i am too much worried because i have to show my orignal PPS at the time of medical so what do i do???
And also my consultant is very lazy .SO
1-Can i correspond to my visa officer directly????What should i do for that???
2-Can i give my address on PPR form instead of my consultant????

Thanx in advance

Khan's

Bundoora

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2008
Doc's Request.
09-06-2009
AOR Received.
21-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with the Documents
Med's Request
12-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-03-2012
Dear qorax ,

my VO is colombo, srilanka

cheers

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Bundoora said:
Dear qorax ,

my VO is colombo, srilanka

cheers
This is just a case of non-timely logging of the e-Cas. Nonetheless, to ensure - pls send them an enquiry reg. ur case progress and u'd know.

All the best.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
khans said:
Dear Qorex

Today i got a call from my DMP that her clinic is closed due to some reasons and ur next appointment will be on 16 May .Now the problem is that as i told u before that i got my PPR also with medical request and they gave me 45 days for PPS submission and now 45 days time limit is up to 17 may which is very close to next medical appointment i.e 16 May .Now i am too much worried because i have to show my orignal PPS at the time of medical so what do i do???
And also my consultant is very lazy .SO
1-Can i correspond to my visa officer directly????What should i do for that???
2-Can i give my address on PPR form instead of my consultant????

Thanx in advance

Khan's
As long as u take the med tests within those 45-days u'd be fine. Just in case, send a info update to ur IO on the same.

jigral

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFLAO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
Med's Request
Feb 7 2012
Med's Done....
march 6 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 may 2012
LANDED..........
june 30 2012
DEAR Q,

You are the one of the great personalty. You serve us all here without any intention.

I will be always great full to you because i used the information by reading your comments all over the forum in my application.

a big THANKYOU for guiding us. +1 for you ;)

hey guys,

With grace of God I received the PPR Today in email Here is the email, what i received from buffalo

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FILE:xxxxxxxxx NAMES: xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada . We are now in a position to request your passports for visa issuance.

Please submit your passport(s) within the next 90 days. The issuance of your visa(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as requested. Please note, though your passport(s) is/are due at our office within the next 90 days, you must check your documents upon receipt. There will be a validity date indicated, and the landing must take place on or before that date. The visas cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after landing, please consult the website regarding residency requirements in order to ensure that you retain your status in Canada.

We require two (2) recent photographs of yourself and each accompanying family member.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE:

Passport requirements

Photographs, height and eye colour

Instructions for passport submission

Important notice for family members

Immigration Section/Section de l'immigration
Consulate General of Canada
Consulat général du Canada
Buffalo , New York

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jigral said:
DEAR Q,

You are the one of the great personalty. You serve us all here without any intention.

I will be always great full to you because i used the information by reading your comments all over the forum in my application.

a big THANKYOU for guiding us. +1 for you ;)

hey guys,

With grace of God I received the PPR Today in email Here is the email, what i received from buffalo

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FILE:xxxxxxxxx NAMES: xxxxxxxxxx

Dear Applicant:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada . We are now in a position to request your passports for visa issuance.

Please submit your passport(s) within the next 90 days. The issuance of your visa(s) is time sensitive so it is important for you to submit your passport(s) as requested. Please note, though your passport(s) is/are due at our office within the next 90 days, you must check your documents upon receipt. There will be a validity date indicated, and the landing must take place on or before that date. The visas cannot be extended. If you are not prepared to live permanently in Canada immediately after landing, please consult the website regarding residency requirements in order to ensure that you retain your status in Canada.

We require two (2) recent photographs of yourself and each accompanying family member.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

FOLLOW THE LINKS BELOW FOR IMPORTANT INFORMATION THAT WILL ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE:

Passport requirements

Photographs, height and eye colour

Instructions for passport submission

Important notice for family members

Immigration Section/Section de l'immigration
Consulate General of Canada
Consulat général du Canada
Buffalo , New York
Congratulations brother!
Reciprocated.

Bundoora

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2008
Doc's Request.
09-06-2009
AOR Received.
21-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with the Documents
Med's Request
12-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-03-2012
Dear Qorax ,

Thank you for the prompt reply ,
What do you mean by " non-timely logging of the e-Cas " is it me or the VO ?
How come they inserted the message of "medicals have received” without correcting the previous one!
I’m just curious the fact that, they have asked me to submit (again )
Imm8, Imm5406, and schedule1 apart from pccs , proof of funds , photographs and landing fees ...
Qorax are they back to square one, checking every thing from the scratch?. No point in enquiring (e-mail ) from them as they hardly reply for the mails.

its +1

LGS555

May 8, 2012
Received letter from VO with 30 days time period, I need heeeeeeeelp for the following.

Verification team visited to my employer the new appointed guy there could not handled them properly as I had already resigned on financial dispute with employer just three weeks before the team visited. Team got the bad impression and declared my experience/job letter unsatisfactory, which revealed to me through caips notes. Then immediately I sent them my new employer details which the VO has already been verified from my new employer 15 months ago on telephone and mentioned to my new employer that visa office will send him soon oath but sofar they did not.

Now they have given me opportunity to prove them about my previous experience letter is genuine in 30 days. I did try to contact my previous employer for assistance but company has been closed.

VO people from London has sent me letter saying that they have grounds to say that my employment letter is not genuine , but in letter they did not discuss about my new experience which they had already been verified 15 months ago.

They have also stated that I am misrepresenting my documents or materials. So the section 40(1) a is applicable as well as 40(2). OF IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEE PROTECTION ACT

Please keep it in mind that they have given me 30 days time to explain the above matter.

NOW please help, like which kind of documents will help to prove VO that my experience is genuine.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

LGS555

May 8, 2012
Dear Qorax

PLEAS HELP

Received letter from VO with 30 days time period, I need heeeeeeeelp for the following.

Verification team visited to my employer the new appointed guy there could not handled them properly as I had already resigned on financial dispute with employer just three weeks before the team visited. Team got the bad impression and declared my experience/job letter unsatisfactory, which revealed to me through caips notes. Then immediately I sent them my new employer details which the VO has already been verified from my new employer 15 months ago on telephone and mentioned to my new employer that visa office will send him soon oath but sofar they did not.

Now they have given me opportunity to prove them about my previous experience letter is genuine in 30 days. I did try to contact my previous employer for assistance but company has been closed.

VO people from London has sent me letter saying that they have grounds to say that my employment letter is not genuine , but in letter they did not discuss about my new experience which they had already been verified 15 months ago.

They have also stated that I am misrepresenting my documents or materials. So the section 40(1) a is applicable as well as 40(2). OF IMMIGRATION AND REFUGEE PROTECTION ACT

Please keep it in mind that they have given me 30 days time to explain the above matter.

NOW please help, like which kind of documents will help to prove VO that my experience is genuine.

[/quote]

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Bundoora said:
Dear Qorax ,

Thank you for the prompt reply ,
What do you mean by " non-timely logging of the e-Cas " is it me or the VO ?
How come they inserted the message of "medicals have received” without correcting the previous one!
I'm just curious the fact that, they have asked me to submit (again )
Imm8, Imm5406, and schedule1 apart from pccs , proof of funds , photographs and landing fees ...
Qorax are they back to square one, checking every thing from the scratch?. No point in enquiring (e-mail ) from them as they hardly reply for the mails.

its +1
U being a 2010 or earlier applicant had a wait queue. As ur file comes out of it - the actual processing commences, for which they require updated docs. It's a std procedure. This might also be the reason why the e-Cas isn't updated. BTW, when were u requested for ur meds?

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
LGS555 said:

Hi,

I hope u had submitted all the ref letters from all ur erstwhile employers. If so, then the failure of one verification, actually, shouldn't be a problem. As it seems it is - I believe there r other concerns on ur IO's mind, probably ur, this, ref letter truly looks artificial (not that it is, but it could be produced badly).

I'd suggest u to write to ur IO candidly, and explain everything possible. Sure if u don't have any more docs - u'd be hard pressed to produce any further, isn't it? Thus, an explanation letter might be ur only opportunity.

All the best.