+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

K

K_S

qorax said:
Hi,

I hope u had submitted all the ref letters from all ur erstwhile employers. If so, then the failure of one verification, actually, shouldn't be a problem. As it seems it is - I believe there r other concerns on ur IO's mind, probably ur, this, ref letter truly looks artificial (not that it is, but it could be produced badly).

I'd suggest u to write to ur IO candidly, and explain everything possible. Sure if u don't have any more docs - u'd be hard pressed to produce any further, isn't it? Thus, an explanation letter might be ur only opportunity.

All the best.
dear sir..

one applicant from Pakistan has ecase decision made yesterday....his processing date was 15th_february.......after 2.5 months his status is DM.....what could be the possible reason becoz others got either MR/6-12 month waite letter with maximum 1 month after processing dates.....

please comment

OHMYGOD

Jan 29, 2011
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
done
File Transfer...
reviewed and started processing in jan 2012
Med's Request
soon by grace of waheguru
Med's Done....
soon by grace of god
Interview........
hopefully waived
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
soon
was he asked to submit additional docs

K_S said:
dear sir..

one applicant from Pakistan has ecase decision made yesterday....his processing date was 15th_february.......after 2.5 months his status is DM.....what could be the possible reason becoz others got either MR/6-12 month waite letter with maximum 1 month after processing dates.....

please comment

B

barackobamaisgood

Dear Qorax,

I have recently received medical request along with updated proof of funds and original versions of transcripts(I provided them notarized copies)
do you think they have already done my background check.. and is my case strong..

because I have heard that MR is generally issued once the vo is satisfied...

is that so?
please let me know thanks

Bundoora

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2008
Doc's Request.
09-06-2009
AOR Received.
21-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with the Documents
Med's Request
12-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-03-2012
qorax said:
U being a 2010 or earlier applicant had a wait queue. As ur file comes out of it - the actual processing commences, for which they require updated docs. It's a std procedure. This might also be the reason why the e-Cas isn't updated. BTW, when were u requested for ur meds?
Dear Qorax ,
i got the letter (requesting meds, settlement fees & the rest ) on 15/03/2012 , we did our meds on 20/03/2012,submitted the rest of docs on 10/04/2012 , apart from SL PCC.
on 30/04/2012 i went to CHC personally to hand over SLPCCs , then the girl on the counter told me , every thing is ok , only the decision is pending !!!!!!!!!
But when i read eCAS , it says completely different thing , i ‘m bit concerned the fact that , am I to start from the beginning again , any suggestion qorax , shall I order CAIPS….

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
K_S said:
dear sir..

please comment
Hi,

There could be many, mostly relating to his job profile &/or other b/g info. Only the hard copy from the IO could clarify the actuality.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
barackobamaisgood said:
Dear Qorax,

I have recently received medical request along with updated proof of funds and original versions of transcripts(I provided them notarized copies)
do you think they have already done my background check.. and is my case strong..

is that so?
Yes, that's very likely.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Bundoora said:
Dear Qorax ,
i got the letter (requesting meds, settlement fees & the rest ) on 15/03/2012 , we did our meds on 20/03/2012,submitted the rest of docs on 10/04/2012 , apart from SL PCC.
on 30/04/2012 i went to CHC personally to hand over SLPCCs , then the girl on the counter told me , every thing is ok , only the decision is pending !!!!!!!!!
But when i read eCAS , it says completely different thing , i ‘m bit concerned the fact that , am I to start from the beginning again , any suggestion qorax , shall I order CAIPS....
As I stated earlier, it's just an admin issue relating to ur e-Cas. In all likelihood ur b/g checks stand completed and u r good for the next step.

jigral

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFLAO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
Med's Request
Feb 7 2012
Med's Done....
march 6 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
10 may 2012
LANDED..........
june 30 2012
Dear qorax,

Can we still get visa in person from buffalo vote?

Bundoora

Star Member
Apr 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
colombo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2008
Doc's Request.
09-06-2009
AOR Received.
21-10-2009
IELTS Request
sent with the Documents
Med's Request
12-03-2012
Med's Done....
20-03-2012
qorax said:
As I stated earlier, it's just an admin issue relating to ur e-Cas. In all likelihood ur b/g checks stand completed and u r good for the next step.
Thank you Qorax , lets hope it's just an admin issue , you gave me sigh of relief qorax , appreciated.

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
barackobamaisgood said:
Dear Qorax,

is that so?
can u please let me know that what they have asked you about about you Proof of funds? statement for 3 months or simple stamped letter from bank?

Mr.Engineer

VIP Member
Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
nov 2014 [color=red]ye sab tera karam hai ALLAH verna meri itni aukaat na thi[/color]
LANDED..........
landed jan 2015 MashaAllah
Dear Qorax. During last ten years i did a number of jobs i submitted all job experience letters. now the question is LVO will verify only those job letters in which NOC my application is accepted for processing or all ?

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
qorax said:
Hello qorax. Ur help for my previous queries were really great and I appreciate ur help now for one more query. Please do not ignore my query. My Q follows as As I told u in previous queries I used to work in cruise ship and when I was asked to send pcc from FBI and Italy I explained the ndvo that I did not stay in any of those countries for more than six months. So ndvo asked me to send the rest of the necessary docs like rprf pcc from India original passports and medical done. But side ways I applied for PDF from Italy and FBI. Its been two months after submitting passports and rprf end cashed on 11 Apr 2012. But no update about my visa. Now I have got the FBI clearance but the address in the certificate is different because I asked FBI to send the report to my wife maiden address as it is easy to reach. I live in rural part of India that's why I told them to send FBI report there. What should I do now should i send FBI to ndvo or wait till they ask me for that. Or did they accept my case as i don't need foreign PDF that I worked in cruise. And no update of Italy PDF. As I m not sure if I will get it or not.; please help me sir. Thanks in advance. I m waiting for ur reply. And how many months will the VO take to send Pp back with visa. Is there any chance of rejection now.

chefprashi

Mar 17, 2012
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 sep 2011
AOR Received.
dec 15
IELTS Request
sent
Med's Request
15 Feb2012
Med's Done....
29 Feb
Interview........
RPRF encashed on 11 April 2012
Passport Req..
15 Feb and delivered on 9 Mar 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM ON 27th Aug. 2012
qorax said:
and what can be the reason for delay of visa. Do people with more foreign travel history have to wait more time to get the PP back from ndvo. Can it be the reason for delay. I am so worried because many people with same timeline are getting visas.wat is maximum time that they keep my passports with them. Should I send cse to ndvo.

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Dear Qorex

I m going to dispatch my passports in a day or so.I have applied through a consultant and at this sensitive stage of my process i want to deal my case directly so what is the requirment for this??
1-Should i send a covering letter with passports or i have to fill any form??
2-I want to give my home address and telephone number on my PPR form .Will it be enough to show VO that in future he will communicate with me directly???

Thanx in advance

BR

Khans