Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Respected Qorax
Today I received CAIPS report (Requested date on CAIPS 23/03/2012)..I am bit confuse..Plz can u can help me..In security check section they mentioned below
ADMISSIBILITIES
SECURITY
SECURITY: 1
Created date:
Created By: RH4569
Updated Date:
Updated by: KH7895
UCI#: ------
Family Name: -------
Given Name: --------
Type: Security
Valid Date: 2013/02/20
Status Updated by: KH7895
Status Update Date:
Assigned to: JH4584
Assigned To: OI-8989
Due Date:
Activity#: 1-GOOBGU
Attachments
Attachments: 0
Sub Attachments
Sub Attachments:0
HIRV
HIRV:0
1. Please can to tell me is this mean my security checks are over?
2.They sent me Medical on 16/04/2011, is that's mean after complete my security checks they issue me new medical?
3. They asked me to send Police clearance Certificates, I already sent them my UK police clearance Certificate in Feb, last year. I want to know do I need to send them UK PCC again (I never visited to UK, after I received PCC from Uk?. Can I send them only PCC from India only or do I need to send PCC from Uk as well? (In CAIPS REPORT UK & INDIA PCC SHOWS EXPIRE)
4. If I don't need to send UK PCC then do I need to send them covering letter explaining why I am not sending UK PCC?
5. I don't understand these lines in CAIPS. They says:-
(1. File request for rfv
2. File requested FM Registry for RFV check)
THANKS

FAAS

Apr 28, 2012
thanks it provide me great help

qorax said:
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
toronto2 said:
dear Qorax

hope u r doing gud and helping others with ur expert advise

just to remind you abt my case

medical done 2010 september then extended for one more year so now valid till sep 2012

from my caips which i received last feb 2012 its written (medical exended still waiting for the results of RCMP fingerprint checks)

as me and my lawyer decided to go for another RCMP fingerprint checks which i did last week and i got the result (ALL CLEAR)
then we send CSE to my vo

dear sir as u know ur waiting for the RCMP result but u didnt received response from them tillnow

our clint informed us that he did new rcmp checks ,henceforth given that he has completed his new clearence we r kindly requesting u to issue passport request for him as he is waiting for last 19 months

but i have yet not received any response from my vo yet

what u think will it help
whats ur opinion on this
thanks
Sir,

I wouldn't know... What I understand I had already communicated to u... Ur security checks have been stranded... Why/how - I couldn't fathom. Yes, the letter that u guys wrote to ur IO is justifiable... But, what that would elicit cannot be foretold.

BTW, ur lawyer knows the best.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sunshine11 said:
Respected Qorax
Today I received CAIPS report (Requested date on CAIPS 23/03/2012)..I am bit confuse..Plz can u can help me..In security check section they mentioned below
ADMISSIBILITIES
SECURITY
SECURITY: 1
Created date:
Created By: RH4569
Updated Date:
Updated by: KH7895
UCI#: ------
Family Name: -------
Given Name: --------
Type: Security
Valid Date: 2013/02/20
Status Updated by: KH7895
Status Update Date:
Assigned to: JH4584
Assigned To: OI-8989
Due Date:
Activity#: 1-GOOBGU
Attachments
Attachments: 0
Sub Attachments
Sub Attachments:0
HIRV
HIRV:0
1. Please can to tell me is this mean my security checks are over?
2.They sent me Medical on 16/04/2011, is that's mean after complete my security checks they issue me new medical?
3. They asked me to send Police clearance Certificates, I already sent them my UK police clearance Certificate in Feb, last year. I want to know do I need to send them UK PCC again (I never visited to UK, after I received PCC from Uk?. Can I send them only PCC from India only or do I need to send PCC from Uk as well? (In CAIPS REPORT UK & INDIA PCC SHOWS EXPIRE)
4. If I don't need to send UK PCC then do I need to send them covering letter explaining why I am not sending UK PCC?
5. I don't understand these lines in CAIPS. They says:-
(1. File request for rfv
2. File requested FM Registry for RFV check)
THANKS
Sir,

I wasn't responding b'coz 1)ur post is lengthy, needs time to read; 2)I'm not sure of many things w.r.t. Ur case.

1. No, I don't think so.
2. No. It suggests that ur b/g checks r over. Security would be dealt after med results.
3. Their letter specifies which all PCCs u need to submit.
4. If it states UK PCC, u'll have to submit that as well, irrespective of ur having sent it earlier.
5. RFV = Ready For Visa. Ur IO has asked someone(?) to Xcheck ur file & advice.

Qorax

Man In Black

Dec 21, 2010
Pak
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2010
Doc's Request.
11-10-2010
AOR Received.
12-05-2011
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Request
waiting
Dear Qorax,Is there any significance of disappearance of address in ECAS status?while my case is still RBVO

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Mr.Engineer said:
dear Qorax my cousin applied in two NOCs (MI3), but one NOC was caped before his application reached, his PER is not mentioning in which NOC his application is processing , its normal ?
his job verification will be done for both or one?
If the NOC was capped his apps hadn't moved towards processing... Thus, it'd not reflect on the e-CAS.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Re: Background Checks -EXPLAINED " I need your help"

68 Points said:
Dear Qorax,

This is an applicant under NOC 4152 who have received PER in October 2011 after 84 days of file reached to Nova Scotia. In the month of December 2011 we have had baby girl and updated mandatory documents as suggested by my consultant lawyer. My e-status consists of two line where second reads " We started processing your application in XXX Feb 2012.

Now my curiosity is, how long does it take to issue MR? Normally, I have noticed many applicants received MR within few weeks when the e-status reads like mine. But its two months already passed away I did not hear any things from NDVO. What can be underlying causes that are governing delay to issue MR.
I expect Your valuable feedback and suggestion, is the situation worry able or normal.

Regards
Nothing to worry, u r good to go. Usually it takes 3-5 months from "in-process" to meds, in case of 2011 apps.

toronto2

Star Member
May 29, 2011
qorax said:
Sir,

I wouldn't know... What I understand I had already communicated to u... Ur security checks have been stranded... Why/how - I couldn't fathom. Yes, the letter that u guys wrote to ur IO is justifiable... But, what that would elicit cannot be foretold.

BTW, ur lawyer knows the best.

Qorax

thanks buddy for the reply!!

mayoress

Sep 9, 2011
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
MPNP-30/03/13; CIC-06/05/14
Doc's Request.
CIC- 06/08/14; Submitted- 18/08/14
Nomination.....
27/02/14
AOR Received.
MPNP- 09/04/13; CIC-25/06/14
IELTS Request
Submitted for MPNP. Expired submitted with CIC application
File Transfer...
25/06/14
Med's Request
07/08/14
Med's Done....
14/08/14; In-process- 13/08/14; medical received- 18/08/14
Interview........
MPNP-24/02/14; CIC- Waived iJn. Amen.
Passport Req..
26/08/14
VISA ISSUED...
19/09/14
LANDED..........
05/12/2014 by the help of God.
@Qorax
Pls kindly reply my pm. Thanx.

khans

May 2, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 march 2008
Doc's Request.
march 2009
IELTS Request
oct 2009
Med's Request
30 mar2010/16mar 2011(remed)
Med's Done....
same
Interview........
02 feb 2012
Passport Req..
13 April with remedical form
VISA ISSUED...
19th July 2012
LANDED..........
waiting
Quote from: khans on April 18, 2012, 05:18:57 am
Dear Qorex

I have received my Medical Request and Passport Request on Friday (13th April) but upon contacting with Dr Wakil and Dr Rohina ,they give me the appointment of 8th May which is the first available date and is beyond the
one month time limit .THe date printed on my medical request is 4th April.Kindly advise what should i do???

Regards

Khan's

Though getting the meds done asap is beneficial for us however, if we don't have a choice we have no other option, isn't it? Relax, send an email to ur IO informing them ur tentative date for taking the meds. U'd Thus, be fine.

Qorax

Dear Qorex

I send them(CHC) an e -mail regarding my situation because my consultant is of opinion that we have contacted the DMP withen 30 days so it is fine so i had to mail them (CHC) all by myself(not through my consultant) and i mentioned full name,file # and DOB also.Is it OK????

regards

Khan's