10/3/202
Med's Done....
13/3/2012
Passport Req..
13/3/2012
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
Hi Quorex,
One thing I have note that some applicant got MR very fast where as some could not.Is NDVO or any VO change their pattern to check B/G or they check randomly.

Feb 4, 2012
hi sorav,
you answered back my queries last week with regards to,if we were able to reach cap ..our docs were filed nov. 2011 and u said we might not reach and be ready this july 2012..if thats the case when will our docs be back on us...as to date no email with regards to status yet...i hope our docs will sent us back to us prior to july 2012 opening on noc 0631..how long we will wait for returned docs?

ty
connie

nazarwaheed

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2011
Doc's Request.
with the applications
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
Awaiting
IELTS Request
sent with the file
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
NA
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
NA
NOC 0631 november 2011 fi said:
hi sorav,
you answered back my queries last week with regards to,if we were able to reach cap ..our docs were filed nov. 2011 and u said we might not reach and be ready this july 2012..if thats the case when will our docs be back on us...as to date no email with regards to status yet...i hope our docs will sent us back to us prior to july 2012 opening on noc 0631..how long we will wait for returned docs?

ty
connie
around 3 months

Canadian Elect

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER : 12-12-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
28-11-2012
Med's Done....
06-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2013
LANDED..........
God's time
qorax said:
U can submit fresh docs, incl IELTS results... they'd be accepted & assessed.
Thanks Qorax for the prompt response. My colleague have sent his new IELTS result as advised to LVO about 2weeks ago. He applied as an Industrial Electrician (Noc-7242) on 7th Sep 2011 and got his PER on 12th Dec 2011. Current Ecas Status shows inprocess, When do you think he should expect his medical request from LVO.

Canadian Elect

Feb 4, 2012
nov 2011 filed, no response yet

hi sorav

our visa office is manila philippines. i dont know exactly where to send query email..can i have the e mail address...last time i've cheked with DHL was that our docs was recieved at halifax canada c/o doug last nov 30th..after that, we're just waiting for response..gud to know that forum like this give us details..if we really did not make it on cap, i want to make sure that our docs will send back to us to be ready for july 2012 opening for noc 0631..thanks for the help
:)

connie

Jul 10, 2010
-Probably ur spouse's med furtherance report/s haven't been assessed as yet.
-Yes, u may send them another query now.

Dear Qorax,

Thank you very much for your information, still i have one question, when this background and security check take place? Before medical or after medical? I am in new process,

Thank you in advance,,,,

lecter

Star Member
Feb 19, 2012
question:

the job that i had for 3 years has no sss/gsis contribution since it was a doctor's clinic (will they consider this?) the doctor told me that she will provide me with cert. of employment authenticated anyway (and she did)
i had few job/ aside from my clinic job since the time was flexible so i had the chance to work in a call center(4 mos only)this i did not divulge in my application....i applied with my gf as common law since we have proof of relationship....
DO I STAND A CHANCE?

I have all the documents necessary to prove.....

many thanks

harsh001

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
Hi qorax,

Couple of days back... i got a letter from chc new delhi saying...
The above named applicant has undergone preliminary medical evaluation by this office..In order to complete this evaluation...the following information is required..
other: CONSULTANT REPORT: GASTROENTEROLOGY CONSULT FOR ABNORMAL LFT...

Will there be any problem regarding this??? Please advice....what does it mean..is this something very serious??? :(

regards
Harsh