+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

arch

Dec 19, 2011
Dear Qorax and all Seniors :

my address has disappear since the status change to decision made in 26-1-2012 .
and I sent my passport to LVO on 28-1-2012.
today my address in e-case appear but instead of dubai uae they putied :
your home address :.
Toronto/Ontario -canada
so what that mean ?? ???

Regards

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
@ qorax sir,
plz reply my PM sir whenever spare sometime
thanking you in anticipation
God bless.

Jul 10, 2010
Hi Qorax,

I am confused after reading this post.

I did medical test on June 2010 in Germany. After 42 days i got a letter from London office mentioning your wife needs to do re-medical test; mentioning TB. My wife did re-medical test on 29th September 2010. As doctor said nothing wrong with her, even she did not have any kind of TB before as well. I did not get any reply from Berlin office till end of December 2011. I wrote an email on middle of Jan. 2012 and got reply from Berlin embassy mentioning that, London office got additional information on this case on 14th December 2010 and currently with doctors for assessment.
Now my questions are,
1. I check online e-card, and it still mentioning “In Process” did not change like medical got or something else ( till Feb. 15 2012), I do not know it is similar case as you mention the security and Criminality Checks?
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

2. Why this process is so long I mean re-medical test result….? How long should I wait for PPR…? (Your view?)
3. Should I write to Berlin embassy for further information or wait for some time….?
Thank you….

arch

Dec 19, 2011

my address has disappear since the status change to decision made in 26-1-2012 .
Toronto/Ontario -canada
so what that mean ??
what shall I do for that now our passports are there and they can send back to us with unknown address! shall I change it or I have to wait till pp back ?

Please help me

Regards

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
arch said:

Toronto/Ontario -canada
so what that mean ??
what shall I do for that now our passports are there and they can send back to us with unknown address! shall I change it or I have to wait till pp back ?

Please help me

Regards
Means that visa have been issued to you guys.. Congratz..

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
acharyashankar6 said:
Hi Qorax,

I am confused after reading this post.

I did medical test on June 2010 in Germany. After 42 days i got a letter from London office mentioning your wife needs to do re-medical test; mentioning TB. My wife did re-medical test on 29th September 2010. As doctor said nothing wrong with her, even she did not have any kind of TB before as well. I did not get any reply from Berlin office till end of December 2011. I wrote an email on middle of Jan. 2012 and got reply from Berlin embassy mentioning that, London office got additional information on this case on 14th December 2010 and currently with doctors for assessment.
Now my questions are,
1. I check online e-card, and it still mentioning “In Process” did not change like medical got or something else ( till Feb. 15 2012), I do not know it is similar case as you mention the security and Criminality Checks?
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

2. Why this process is so long I mean re-medical test result....? How long should I wait for PPR...? (Your view?)
3. Should I write to Berlin embassy for further information or wait for some time....?
Thank you....
-Probably ur spouse's med furtherance report/s haven't been assessed as yet.
-Yes, u may send them another query now.

mirjahan

Jul 5, 2011
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2011
Med's Done....
18-04-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2012
LANDED..........
03-04-2012
Hi Qorax,
I have few question to you please answer me those.
Which reason investigation of sponsor by CIC after submit passport to Singapore Visa office. Who sponsored his wife is Canadian and this is first marriage for both.
Time line
Jan 2011 Singapore received PR application
July 2011 Singapore started process application
Sept 2011 Ask for remedial send
Nov 2011 PPR request and submitted
Dec 2011 received a letter investigation of sponsor
Singapore still keep the passport and still did not get visa.
Please reply
Normally Singapore VO takes 3-4 weeks to stamp visa after received passport. Always they said it may take 4-8 weeks max.

cutenut

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Its been almost 4 months I have sent my medicals still I have not recd PPR nor my status updated with Medical recd ( have checked with courier it was duly recd by Alfonsin there CHC) any idea when will i get the PPR

ickodothy

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 14, 2010
AOR Received.
February 8, 2011
IELTS Request
February 8, 2011
File Transfer...
April 29, 2011
Med's Request
August 29, 2011
Med's Done....
September 21, 2011
Interview........
August 22, 2011
Passport Req..
February 6, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
February 23, 2012
LANDED..........
Tentatively on May 2012. See Ya'll! ;)
arch said:

Toronto/Ontario -canada
so what that mean ??

Please help me

Regards
We have the same situation. My address also went back today but instead of The Philippines they've putted Missisauga, Ontario, Canada. We sent our passports Feb 7, 2012.

Qorax, Senior! Help please. What could this possibly mean? Should we inform the embassy about it? We are worried that they might send our passport back to the wrong address.. :eek: :eek: ??? ??? :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-X

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ickodothy said:
We have the same situation. My address also went back today but instead of The Philippines they've putted Missisauga, Ontario, Canada. We sent our passports Feb 7, 2012.

Qorax, Senior! Help please. What could this possibly mean? Should we inform the embassy about it? We are worried that they might send our passport back to the wrong address.. :eek: :eek: ??? ??? :-[ :-[ :-X :-X :-X
Relax, both of u don't fret over it... ur stamped pps r on the way!

mycan

Sep 1, 2011
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
They are indicating your future address. Do not worry, Keep Cool.

ickodothy said:

michaelantiola

Aug 26, 2010
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 05,2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 07,2010
AOR Received.
Dec 10,2010
Med's Request
Dec 13, 2011
Med's Done....
Jan 4, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 29, 2012
LANDED..........
God willing on Oct 15
qorax said:
Relax, both of u don't fret over it... ur stamped pps r on the way!
hahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D

udayaradhya

Jan 6, 2011
Bangalore - India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello 'Qurax',

I got my PER on Feb 1st. I am hoping that it will reach my VO any time now. I had a couple of questions for you:

(1) My reference letter was on a letterhead of the company that i worked. However, i recently discovered (about a week ago) that the phone number has been changed by the local telephone department. A new prefix to the existing numbers has been introduced in that area. Anyway....do you suggest me to wait till the VO contacts me in that matter, or shall i send out a document without waiting for them to get in touch with me?

(2) The only document that i had not sent with my applciation was the PCC. The Police Clearence has an expiry of 6 months here, hence, i did not include it back then. Do you suggest i send it directly, or shall i wait for the VO to ask me for it.

Thank you very much. Best Regards.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
udayaradhya said:
Hello 'Qurax',

I got my PER on Feb 1st. I am hoping that it will reach my VO any time now. I had a couple of questions for you:

(1) My reference letter was on a letterhead of the company that i worked. However, i recently discovered (about a week ago) that the phone number has been changed by the local telephone department. A new prefix to the existing numbers has been introduced in that area. Anyway....do you suggest me to wait till the VO contacts me in that matter, or shall i send out a document without waiting for them to get in touch with me?

(2) The only document that i had not sent with my applciation was the PCC. The Police Clearence has an expiry of 6 months here, hence, i did not include it back then. Do you suggest i send it directly, or shall i wait for the VO to ask me for it.

Thank you very much. Best Regards.
1. No action required.
2. Await for their call.