Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
tiarachel85 said:
Captain Qorax,

I would like to know if caips notes & gcms notes the same? If not, how can i order gcms notes???

Thanks
T.
caips notes & gcms notes ARE the same, because CAIPS is the old system, and GCMS is the new one.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
srmo said:
ok dear
BUt can u tell me what is the meaning of immigration record with the IO's notes and how much time it takes?
please
Probably he [ur agent] is talking about CAIPS/GCMS notes.
But, if u have a docs request - u should send them asap, w/out waiting for any further 'notes'.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
luckymystery said:
To Captain QORAX,

1st of all thanks for the advice on MR. It's smoothly done.

Now I have a question. For Pakistani applicants Passports are requested in two steps. (1st Passport copies and 2 photos to be sent to CHC, London and then after a month or so original passports to be sent to CHC, Isalambad)
As this MI-3 is said to be the fastest one. And I have received my MR very early than MI-1 and MI-2. SO are there any chances that I'll be asked directly for the Original Passports to be sent to CHC, ISB skipping the 1st step?
And after our Medicals are received, in how many days i'll be having the Passport request and through which source i.e. E-Mail or courier or snail mail.

Your replies are much appreciated.

Thanks alot.
No.
That's a policy [for u guys, whether direct CHC-Ldn or Isb to Ldn cases].
Usually PPR [in ur case '1'] arrives by 3-5 months from the meds [recd@RMO] date.

Amitavzi

Jan 14, 2012
Just what the name says, a check of your background. You can do it yourself, just visit one of people search sites. Mind you, you could be surprised at what they know about you.

Hope I helped.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qorax Sir,

You mentioned under 'security check' that "If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage."

And i got email from ndvo around 3 months back that my final review is pending.

Does it mean my security check is over?

Kindly help

Thanks a tonne

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
tiarachel85 said:
Qorax Sir,

You mentioned under 'security check' that "If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage."

And i got email from ndvo around 3 months back that my final review is pending.

Does it mean my security check is over?

Kindly help

Thanks a tonne
That's a term they use sporadically... could mean nothing... might be a regular review - could be an actual Final Review [post med's secondment - b4 PHEP].

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
That's a term they use sporadically... could mean nothing... might be a regular review - could be an actual Final Review [post med's secondment - b4 PHEP].
Thank you so much Sir. I'm hoping for the best. Its been long long time since I sent my PP !

And as far as I know, not even a single person got their PP back from NDVO since past 2-3 months, especially pre-juners

Prince_Raj

Star Member
Jun 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD - Now LONDON (Since 30 June 2010)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
COMPLETE APP FILE ON MAY 2009
Doc's Request.
JAN 2010 BY ISB. AND THEN ON FEB 2011 BY LON. In July 2011 Update Forms, Photos requested & sent AND NOW agian in May 2012 updated Forms with Poliice Certificates & RPR Fee is requested /sent
Nomination.....
PNP NOMINATION APRIL 2009
AOR Received.
MAY 2009
IELTS Request
Submiit with appliication
File Transfer...
30 JUNE 2010 TO LONDON
Med's Request
August 2012
Med's Done....
SEPTEMBER 2012
Passport Req..
PPR-1, SEPTEMBER 2012, PPR-2 in THE SAME MONTH
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on october 16th 2012
MR QORAX;
FOR THE LAST SIX MONTHS RECEIVING THE SAME REPLY THAT

"YOUR APPLICATION IS WAITING FOR RESULT OF ROUTINE BACKGROUND CHECK" FROM CIC LONDON

MAXIMUM FOR HOW LONG THEY (CIC) MAY KEPT CONDUCTING BACK GROUND CHECK FOR AN APPLICANT ?

PNP APPLICANT WAITING FOR MR SINCE MAY 2009 .

KINDLY ADVICE ?

REGARDS

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
qorax said:
No.
Usually PPR [in ur case '1'] arrives by 3-5 months from the meds [recd @ RMO] date.
Thank you very much.

Gillani

Star Member
Oct 25, 2010
Dear captain qorax

how r u .hope u would be fine qorax i have some confution in my mind and i want ur suggestion for this i applied in profession of accountant in 2010. i wrote same duties as it was mentioned at cic website because they were matcing with my job descricption.i didnt wrote all of them but i wrote only some of those which were matching with my job description and which i perform in my office.i didnt applied through any consultant so no one told me that i must not write same wording as it was wrriten on cic website now i have heard from some one through this form that writing same job discription as it is mentioned on cic website can create problem for applicant.i want to know ur suggestion about this will this create problem for me.i also asked this to some one who have applied in profession of accountant following are the relplies i recievd

Quote from: Gillani on January 23, 2012, 12:37:56 am
hi asammani

first of all congrajulation INSHALLAH u will recieve medical very soon.u have also aplied in profossion of accountant so i want some information from u about work experience.how did u prepare ur work experience i mean did u wrote those duties of accountants same like mentioned at cic website for accountants or in a diferent format.my profesion is also accountant i wrote same as it was mentioned at cic website because they were matcing with my job descricption.

Quote from: sohail-khan86 on January 23, 2012, 12:46:04 am
That would be the dumbest thing ever.. Never ever directly copy description from cic website. They will refuse your case straight away.. And bdw you are not suppose to write them yourself..your employer writes it according to your actual job tasks. So ask your employer instead to write the actual tasks you have performed...
My reply to him
thanks for reply

infact my boss wrote that and our HR depaertment verified that because those were same which i performe but mistake was that my boss used same wording which was on cic website.now problem is that the bussines area in which i perfom as accountant has merged with other branch of my company.i mean first my bussines area was under a company which name was(descon Engineering limited)now my department is under(descon integrated projects limited).now they will give my work experience on letter head of descon integrated projects limited. and previous work experieince which i have send them is on letter head of descon engineering limited.so please guide me what should i do

Quote from: sohail-khan86 on January 23, 2012, 06:31:02 am

That is really not a problem.. Only problem is using the exact same wording from cic website since it raises some suspicion for them of being a fake experience. I have seen people in the same forum rejected for doing the same mistake then they had to apply from scratch.if you search hard you can find them as well..

My reply to him

thanks for guidance

one last thing as i am working at same position till to date .so do i have to send them to date experience letter or till that date which i have mentioned in my last work experience letter.becuase as u know my profession (Accountant) is not in current list and do i also have to send them a wrriten explanation regarding this matter

Quote from: sohail-khan86

Well if you are sending them job experience letter then ofcourse you will send them the current one which mentions that you are still employed there.. Ask qorax as well about this matter he is very experienced in this stuff..

This is the reply i got from sohail khan and my reply to him.please guide me i am realy worried

Haseeb

Sep 26, 2010
SIR, I sent an email to my London VO and got this reply. Does it mean anything? My timeline: full docs sent june 2010, aor in aug 2010 from london vo, status changed to IP WITH RBVO DETAILS in END OF SEPT 2011, NOC 4131!

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Your documents have been received and placed on file. No further action is required by you at this time.

Unfortunately we are unable to predict when your medicals will be requested as it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected. It is also for this reason that we are unable to give you an exact timeline for when the processing of your application will be completed.

We thank you for your continued patience.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (RCS)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

fp767

Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2004
Doc's Request.
23-10-2008,28-11-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2011
Med's Done....
23-10-2011
Passport Req..
20-2-2012
Dear Qorax,
I need your advise as I am so worry about my current situation.Actually I applied as an skilled worker in 2004 and filed my application in Damascus Office.In October 2011 I were done medical exams and the results reached to Paris on 28 October 2011. I supposed
I would get the passport request within 2 months after that ,but unfortunately it didn't happen.So I just sent the following email regarding my file status 2 weeks ago:

I have filed my immigration application in May 2004 in Damascus office (). It has already passed the 91 months of my application processing time. I received the medical exam forms in October 2011, with an "urgent" note attached to it. We completed the medical exams quickly and the forms were sent to the office in Paris on 25 October 2011 . I have noticed that the time laps between stages of medical papers and passport request is normally less than two months, which in my case has already been passed.

I concern about my file situation, and I assume that by now a decision on my application would have been made. Eight years ago that I filed my application the processing time for Damascus office was about 3 years, and I planned accordingly. But in the last couple of years it has been extended several times and now it is 89 months, and unfortunately I passed this timeline also. I would appreciate it if you let me know why I must wait such a long time and there is not any priority for the applicants who have passed the timeline ,and for every stage they have to wait for a long time, for example my background check took about 1 year and I was asked 3 times for police certifications after sending it at the first stage on May 2004 and every time, as my case was not processed, it got expired. Now, I am afraid that current political unrest in Syria causes more delay in processing times. Should I expect to hear back about the decision on my file any time soon?

an they replied to my email yesterday as follow:

Please be advised that the application is undergoing further background verifications. Unfortunately, it is not possible to predict how long these will take. Once background checks are completed, we will be able to proceed with the application.

The medical exam results are valid until 23-10-2012. If the case cannot be finalized within the validity of medical exam, we will not re-issue medical instructions until the background checks are completed.

We request that you keep your case status checks to a minimum as we will contact you when further steps are necessary. At this point, we do not need any further information from your side.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Immigration Section (DID)
Canadian Embassy, Damascus
P.O. Box 3394
Fax: (963-11) 611-8034

I appreciate it if you advice me why they want do more background check which they have done it last year befor sending the medical forms and why they want do it for a such a long time.

Regards,

arch

Dec 19, 2011
to all senior member :
1 month after my e-case shown'medical have been received ' from L.VO
so that mean my security clearance is done or not yet ?
when I can expect the ppr??
please advise
Regards

jangong

Oct 5, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
No.
Usually PPR [in ur case '1'] arrives by 3-5 months from the meds [recd @ RMO] date.
hi qorax.

not sure if this is a repeat but can I send my GCMS/CAIPS request through email with documents scanned?

thanks.
Jangong

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jangong said:
hi qorax.

not sure if this is a repeat but can I send my GCMS/CAIPS request through email with documents scanned?

thanks.
Jangong
Yes, u can. To ur rep@Canada.
Wasn't it u who had asked me the same vide PM a few days back?