Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
mehulca said:
Dear Qorax,

Today, I received my CAIPS report in which there is nothing except 10 points for my age. One line written in caipts read as "PAPER FILE SENT TO MPR - FILE BF'D TO FRR ON 21-01-2011" What does this mean? Is this my BF'D? If yes, then its already passed. No other BF'D mentioned in caips report. How can I know when my case will be looked into by the VO?
Waiting for your reply sir.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mehulca said:
Waiting for your reply sir.
Ur file is yet in PA [hibernating] - not out for further processing.
U could expect to hear something in a month or 2 however, since u have completed the 24 months mandatory wait.

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dear Qorax! ... It has been more than 4 months now that i have done my Medicals and theres no update since then. Medicals status is also NOT updated on E-CAS yet.

Since you suggested in my previous query that i should write an email to CHC London in case PPR-1 doesnt arrive after 4 months, Could you please tell me the email address on which to Send an Enquiry & if you help me with the body of email that i am supposed to send them.

Thanks for always being there :)

docpak

Aug 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
yes alhamdulillah
LANDED..........
still in progress.....
MBKP said:
Dear Qorax! ... It has been more than 4 months now that i have done my Medicals and theres no update since then. Medicals status is also NOT updated on E-CAS yet.

Since you suggested in my previous query that i should write an email to CHC London in case PPR-1 doesnt arrive after 4 months, Could you please tell me the email address on which to Send an Enquiry & if you help me with the body of email that i am supposed to send them.

Thanks for always being there :)
best of luck MBPK i can understand ur worry and irritation.......its 4th month started with my medical too.....may everything go smooth...ammin
bestof luck

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
docpak said:
best of luck MBPK i can understand ur worry and irritation.......its 4th month started with my medical too.....may everything go smooth...ammin
bestof luck
hahha.. dude .. mine E-cas is not even updated with Medical Results man.. dats why i think .. i should give em a buzzz....

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
qorax said:
Ur file is yet in PA [hibernating] - not out for further processing.
U could expect to hear something in a month or 2 however, since u have completed the 24 months mandatory wait.
Thanks for the reply. I am a bit worried as no future date is mentioned in my CAIPS. BTW I have not yet completed 24 months from document submission. I am nearing 18 months.

In my CAIPS, it is written that standard MI-1 reply sent in response to CSQ, which means that they are not looking at our files while replying to CSQ.

Do you believe pre-juners will be processed in 2012 by CHC-ND?

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mehulca said:
Thanks for the reply. I am a bit worried as no future date is mentioned in my CAIPS. BTW I have not yet completed 24 months from document submission. I am nearing 18 months.

In my CAIPS, it is written that standard MI-1 reply sent in response to CSQ, which means that they are not looking at our files while replying to CSQ.

Do you believe pre-juners will be processed in 2012 by CHC-ND?
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
TODAY I RECEIVED CALL FROM FRIEND
Delhi chc start working on prejunes

ONE OF my friend recived medical
other has line added that case is reviewed
one jan 2010and other feb 2010 case .NOC 4131AND 1111.
INDIAN
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

WMK

Jul 27, 2009
Dear Qorax

I have done medicals on 9th January, 2012. I received my CAIPS yesterday.
PSDEC is 1
SELDEC is 4
SEC/CRIM is 1
BDEC.

NO APPARENT CRIMINALITY CONCERNS. NO APPARENT CONCERNS. RIH: PLS FOSS AND PHEP

RIH: FOR MEDS PLS. NOT FOSS AND PHEP !

Please help me understand what it means?

Regards

Sharp2000

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
March 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
IELTS Request
sent with complete documents
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
11/05/2012
Med's Done....
11/06/2012
Interview........
22/03/2012
Passport Req..
11/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting..........
Hi qorax

here i am posting my own case regarding marriage. I am one of the applicants of pre june 2010. My Case is In Process since Feb 2011 in CHC NDVO. My initial applicatin date is Jan 2010. Before I applied to Canadian PR I had applied for Residence and Work permit of one of the European countries and got residence visa in Jan 2011. After getting this Visa I came to Europe in March 2011. Sinnce then I have been living in Europe legally. Feeling lonely in Europe, I managed to get one marriage certificate being married with my girl friend from my country. I applied her as dependent. she got visa in August 2011 and landed in Europe in October 2011. We are here in Europe together as husband and wife in same address.

Now the problem is that I have not yet informed CHC ND concerning the change in marrital status. but I have only informed CHC ND that I have moved to ........country in Europe and no more in my office from where i had submitted my work experince latter. My fear for not informing CHC ND about my marrital status is the possibility of further delay in processing my application and possible varification of my marriage document by VO. Please seniors help me solve this problem .....I will be very glad for your valuable suggesstions ...

thereds

Sep 27, 2011
qorax said:
Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

I have a question about this particular point that I've highlighted in bold.

I was under the impression that the CIO who gives the case a PER has already determined that the case meets the NOC applicability against the MI. Is the VO going to check it again or is the VO going to do the background check on the documents provided, which in my opinion are two completely different things?

If the VO is going to review the NOC applicability against the MI, then I suppose even if the CIO has given the file a PER, the VO could reject the case. Is my understanding right?

dubaiite

May 3, 2011
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
1-11-2012
LANDED..........
24-3-2013
thereds said:

I was under the impression that the CIO who gives the case a PER has already determined that the case meets the NOC applicability against the MI. Is the VO going to check it again or is the VO going to do the background check on the documents provided, which in my opinion are two completely different things?

If the VO is going to review the NOC applicability against the MI, then I suppose even if the CIO has given the file a PER, the VO could reject the case. Is my understanding right?
YES true....

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Sharp2000 said:
Hi qorax

here i am posting my own case regarding marriage. I am one of the applicants of pre june 2010. My Case is In Process since Feb 2011 in CHC NDVO. My initial applicatin date is Jan 2010. Before I applied to Canadian PR I had applied for Residence and Work permit of one of the European countries and got residence visa in Jan 2011. After getting this Visa I came to Europe in March 2011. Sinnce then I have been living in Europe legally. Feeling lonely in Europe, I managed to get one marriage certificate being married with my girl friend from my country. I applied her as dependent. she got visa in August 2011 and landed in Europe in October 2011. We are here in Europe together as husband and wife in same address.

Now the problem is that I have not yet informed CHC ND concerning the change in marrital status. but I have only informed CHC ND that I have moved to ........country in Europe and no more in my office from where i had submitted my work experince latter. My fear for not informing CHC ND about my marrital status is the possibility of further delay in processing my application and possible varification of my marriage document by VO. Please seniors help me solve this problem .....I will be very glad for your valuable suggesstions ...
U'd have to info ur IO abt this someday [b4 meds] - else, u'd never be able to bring ur spouse to Canada. So, do it NOW.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
thereds said:

We have touched this many times over.

CIO performs only a cursory check [note: Not Scrutiny]. They check ur apps for correct filing [under an NOC of the 29] and whether the apps r filled correctly with the basic supporting docs [as per the checklist]. That's it, b4 sending a PER [provisional acceptance].

It's the VO who [re]assesses ur file, does deep scrutiny [note: Scrutiny, not Check] to opine/perceive if u r Fit for further processing. At this stage they may 'reject' ur case too [happened with quite a few].

Qorax