Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
PAMM4U said:
Dear qorax,
if NDVO encahes RPRF DD & "Medical have been recieved, does it indicate whole backround checks including security checks are over & the only thing remains is visa stamping?

with regards
Pamm 8)
"MR" on e-Cas indicates that u r thru -- meds, b/g & Security.
It's only a matter of time then, beating the queue, to get your PPR/PRVs.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
arch said:
Dear Captain Qorax :

many thanks to you for helping us to understand our status .
in 25-11-2011 the VO(London)ask for police clearance and ask also for medical exam . we sent the medical on 1-12-2011 and in 28-12-2011 my status showing 'medical have been received'.
. regarding your explanation :
in your answers to some who ask you .you said after 'medical have been received' they will start security check and the same time background check are complete but in your explanation security check is a part of background check
1- (as I understood ) when the b.check complete that mean sec.check complete also ?? is it right ?
2-when you think they will ask for ppr ?

thanks captain and Happy new year
1. No. Though s/checks r part of b/g, it yet gets completed only after our med reports r submitted. The std b/g is done earlier.
2. Once u get the "MR" in e-Cas, it's only a matter of time to get the PPR... just the queue, usually a couple of weeks to a month.

Happy New Year 2 u 2 !
Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jenny92 said:
To Qorax.
Thanks for your very detail information.
According to your background check info, once we have "Medical Result received" status on ECas, most of background checks seems completed.

Do you have any idea what makes to take very long to get a PPR since we have "Med received" updated on ECAS?
My address has been disappeared for two weeks. I hope that is a good sign.

Thanks in advance.
Just a matter of time... there's 'queue' in every stage.
Once the meds return 'seconded' from Ottawa - the IO marks u for PHEP [visa issuance dept.] This section has it's own processing speed. However, usually once u have the "MR" in the e-Cas u could expect the PPR/PRVs in a few weeks.

Qorax

baba2010

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Hi quarek my ecas say medical received from oct 2011,,,but nothing after that,,its approved H&C...do u think the back ground and security checks r done too,,,or they start now coz it's inland,,plz answer

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
baba2010 said:
Hi quarek my ecas say medical received from oct 2011,,,but nothing after that,,its approved H&C...do u think the back ground and security checks r done too,,,or they start now coz it's inland,,plz answer
H&C apps take a different route. Here we r discussing about FSW [generally]. Your b/ground checks r "on".

PAMM4U

Dec 11, 2011
qorax said:
"MR" on e-Cas indicates that u r thru -- meds, b/g & Security.
It's only a matter of time then, beating the queue, to get your PPR/PRVs.
Thanks alot captain Qorax 4 ur reply

khan007

Sep 28, 2011
qorax said:
H&C apps take a different route. Here we r discussing about FSW [generally]. Your b/ground checks r "on".
Dear Qorax and all seniors,

Its been more than 5 months after medical there is no news from CHC.... please guide should I apply for CAIPS ?

My police certificates will be expired after 1 month... will they (CHC) ask again to submit that ?

Regards,
Khan

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
qorax said:
Just a matter of time... there's 'queue' in every stage.
Once the meds return 'seconded' from Ottawa - the IO marks u for PHEP [visa issuance dept.] This section has it's own processing speed. However, usually once u have the "MR" in the e-Cas u could expect the PPR/PRVs in a few weeks.

Qorax
@ Qorax
Kindly reply to my PM.

amkalisa

Mar 26, 2011
I would like to know, is it possible to request for medical, and after sending the medical result by 8 months, i sent an email asking about the status, they replied back the applicant is still in the background stage?????

As I know the Background check, once finished, they will send Medical, Correct ????????

Big Confusion......

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
there is one more query Qorax...you said that medical received line indicates that one is thru with the meds and the security checks..and its only a matter of que when u get ppr...i want to tell u that with ma baby's MR arrived..they also asked for some additional documents like immigration summary form and the visa officer specifically mentioned that we have to mention the london post codes as well where we lived during ou stay in uk...we sent the documents couple of days ago but the medical receivd line was added on ecas a week before the time when we sent the additional docs..so do u think there is possibility that our security checks are still on and for detailed s.checks they asked for post codes which we hadnt supplied earlier on....or cud it be only a formality and we are thru with everything...thnx in advance..!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
khan007 said:
Dear Qorax and all seniors,

(1)Its been more than 5 months after medical there is no news from CHC.... please guide should I apply for CAIPS ?

(2)My police certificates will be expired after 1 month... will they (CHC) ask again to submit that ?

Regards,
Khan
1. Yes, u may. And send a case-specific query as well.
2. As long as it's less than 1yr old when u receive your meds/PPR - they shouldn't be asking for it again.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
amkalisa said:
I would like to know, is it possible to request for medical, and after sending the medical result by 8 months, i sent an email asking about the status, they replied back the applicant is still in the background stage?????

As I know the Background check, once finished, they will send Medical, Correct ????????

Big Confusion......
They r referring to ur security checks... sometimes they state b/g checks for the same.