Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
maham123 said:
there is one more query Qorax...you said that medical received line indicates that one is thru with the meds and the security checks..and its only a matter of que when u get ppr...i want to tell u that with ma baby's MR arrived..they also asked for some additional documents like immigration summary form and the visa officer specifically mentioned that we have to mention the london post codes as well where we lived during ou stay in uk...we sent the documents couple of days ago but the medical receivd line was added on ecas a week before the time when we sent the additional docs..so do u think there is possibility that our security checks are still on and for detailed s.checks they asked for post codes which we hadnt supplied earlier on....or cud it be only a formality and we are thru with everything...thnx in advance..!
U r likely to be thru with everything.
Sometimes a repeat review of some of our files r undertaken by an IO, usually from the PHEP dept. S/he might have asked those... not generally done. As u have submitted those - it's again just a 'matter of time' !

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
qorax said:
U r likely to be thru with everything.
Sometimes a repeat review of some of our files r undertaken by an IO, usually from the PHEP dept. S/he might have asked those... not generally done. As u have submitted those - it's again just a 'matter of time' !
[/quo

Thankyou again!

gabrielsjimenez

Jul 19, 2011
Sir Qorax,its been 2mos that we send a letter to the manila embassy as they required us to write a letter regarding my son's updated furtherance test,the last furtherance result that submitted by our DMP was last July 2011.Our medical will expire this coming April 2011 until now we dont receive our PPR,do you think we will receive it before the expiration of our MR?thank you so much

gaggi

Jan 3, 2012
dear qorax.........i could'nt understand your this comment "U are thru medicals,b/g nd security checks"?? pls explain the meaning of "THRU"?.........due respect....Gaggi

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Qorax & other seniors,

Almost 6 months but passport not received.

50 days but caips not received.

What should I do now?

For caips, can I call their call center even though i applied through caipsnotes.com???

Thanks

Saida

May 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2010
Doc's Request.
28/10/10
Nomination.....
In Process 18/11/11
AOR Received.
15/02/11
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
30/11/2011 Newbor medical 17/03/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/05/2012
LANDED..........
21st of June, 2012 InshAllah!!!
gaggi said:
dear qorax.........i could'nt understand your this comment "U are thru medicals,b/g nd security checks"?? pls explain the meaning of "THRU"?.........due respect....Gaggi
That u passed all checks.

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tiarachel85 said:

What should I do now?

For caips, can I call their call center even though i applied through caipsnotes.com???

Thanks
Hey i sent my passport 10 months ago but still nothing :mad:

arch

Dec 19, 2011
sunshine11 said:
Hey i sent my passport 10 months ago but still nothing :mad:
really!!!! 10 months abd no response who we can send passport for 8 months and already stying in another cuntery ?anybody can answer

bhallasorav

Sep 27, 2011
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/04/2014
Doc's Request.
FILE number 29/07/2014
Nomination.....
Still waiting
AOR Received.
7/05/2014
hey captain.. wishing u a very happy new year...
well their is a bad news that i could not make in the cap this year.....but i would really appreciate if u can give ur view on something.....do u think NOC 0631 would be in the occupation list this year as well...

regards
sorav

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiarachel85 said:

What should I do now?

Thanks

micham

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
First AOR 29.03.2010 ; Second AOR 12.08.2010
File Transfer...
07.04.2010 ; FULL APPLICATION PACKAGE RECEIVED 21.07.10: E-CAS: IN PROCESS on 08.02.2011 with RBVO
Med's Request
coming soon
Med's Done....
coming soon
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
coming soon
VISA ISSUED...
coming soon
LANDED..........
coming soon
Dear Qorax,

Does the VO always call the current employer or the previous employer where your NOC falls into for b/g check?

I am currently working in a bank now but my and my previous job was an accountant (my NOC).

thanks

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
micham said:
Dear Qorax,

Does the VO always call the current employer or the previous employer where your NOC falls into for b/g check?

I am currently working in a bank now but my and my previous job was an accountant (my NOC).

thanks
They may, they may not... depends on your case presentation, the supporting docs & the VO's perception of your file.

farhad33

Dec 22, 2011
Dear Qorax,

Happy New Year and my best wishes to you and your family on this occasion.

Many thanks for your support, I got following message two days ago from London VO:

"We are writing with regards to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Please be advised that background checks have now been completed.
Please be advised that, in order for us to proceed with this application, we require the following updated items as the originals are now out-of-date:

- Generic Application Form for Canada [IMM 0008] for the principal applicant

- Schedule A - Background/Declaration [IMM 5669] for the principal applicant and each family member over the age of 18

- Schedule 6 - Business Immigrants - Investors [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 6] for the principal applicant

- Additional Family Information [IMM 5406] for the principal applicant and each family member over the age of 18.

- Original Police Certificates for the principal applicant and each family member over the age of 18, from each country lived in for 6 months or more since Jan. 2010 . Please refer to our website for full instructions on obtaining Police Certificates.

- 2 x Passport-sized photos for each family member in order that we may issue medical instruction forms to the address above (please advise us if we should mail to a different address).

- Use of a Representative [IMM 5476], if applicable."

I sent above documents today. Please let me know that what is the next stage and how long will takes time? (Our Application is Federal Investor Class and the medicals has been expired on August 2011)

Warm Regards
Farhad