Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
umahmed said:
Hi Qorax ... !!
I'd like to thank you for your interest in helping people to follow up their status and interpret it .
In my caipes note i found the following symboles :
IMM 1017S RE(000005
What does it mean ? thank you and best wishes in your happy new year .
If there's no date written against it - it isn't been requested yet.

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Could anyone kindly inform me what is the meaning of the change of colour red or/and blue on 'in process' status ? previously my in process colour was red and now it is blue !

Wishing everyone a very Happy New Year 2012 ! :)

Best,

Hina

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H A P P Y NEW Y E A R @))))))))))))) 2012 22222222222222222222222222222200000000000000000011111111111111111112222222222222222222222222222222222

(INDIAN)

Champion Member
May 16, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PAMM4U said:
Respected QORAX,
Thanks alot 4 ur great reply. pls tell me about

1. the position of backround checks(except Security checks) after E-case "medical results have been recieved"?.

2.On DD encashment,does it mean that they are going to finalise the case and the only things remain security checks and visa stamping?

with regards
Pamm :)
GOOD

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
qorax said:
With that e-Cas of 'MR' u r thru with your meds & s/checks.
but still what do you think that ideally how long should ppr-1 will take to come to us..coz baby's medical reached there on 19th ov december and our medicals reached them on 17th of september..so shall we count the 3-5 months time from our medicals?....i know it wont be a confirmed thing..but just want ur opinion as an expert..thnx!

zaig

Oct 27, 2011
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
14/ 05/2018
Doc's Request.
May/2019
Passport Req..
29/feb2020
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting soon
LANDED..........
Will in the last week of March
Thanks qorax . I m still waiting and this is about third month coming to end havnt heard nothing . My case has taken 11 months it is spoiling my future i have to complete my masters i cant start in london as i have already got degree from here . Can u please tell me that when they do background check will they do it from pakistan as i m living in uk from last six years . My paliatani police certificate was expierd but they dint ask for it they only ask for uk . Thanks for ur replies

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
maham123 said:
but still what do you think that ideally how long should ppr-1 will take to come to us..coz baby's medical reached there on 19th ov december and our medicals reached them on 17th of september..so shall we count the 3-5 months time from our medicals?....i know it wont be a confirmed thing..but just want ur opinion as an expert..thnx!
Calculate from your meds.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
zaig said:
Thanks qorax . I m still waiting and this is about third month coming to end havnt heard nothing . My case has taken 11 months it is spoiling my future i have to complete my masters i cant start in london as i have already got degree from here . Can u please tell me that when they do background check will they do it from pakistan as i m living in uk from last six years . My paliatani police certificate was expierd but they dint ask for it they only ask for uk . Thanks for ur replies
Query not understood...
What is your current status? When applied, Meds done or not, ADR done, BF'D etc.?

PAMM4U

Dec 11, 2011
Dear qorax,
if NDVO encahes RPRF DD & "Medical have been recieved, does it indicate whole backround checks including security checks are over & the only thing remains is visa stamping?

with regards
Pamm 8)

arch

Dec 19, 2011
Dear Captain Qorax :

many thanks to you for helping us to understand our status .
in 25-11-2011 the VO(London)ask for police clearance and ask also for medical exam . we sent the medical on 1-12-2011 and in 28-12-2011 my status showing 'medical have been received'.
. regarding your explanation :

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

in your answers to some who ask you .you said after 'medical have been received' they will start security check and the same time background check are complete but in your explanation security check is a part of background check
1- (as I understood ) when the b.check complete that mean sec.check complete also ?? is it right ?
2-when you think they will ask for ppr ?

thanks captain and Happy new year

drmunir

Feb 24, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Qorax !!! U R doing wonderful job helping the people :eek: :p :'( 8) Happy New Year

jenny92

Jan 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
To Qorax.
Thanks for your very detail information.
According to your background check info, once we have "Medical Result received" status on ECas, most of background checks seems completed.

Do you have any idea what makes to take very long to get a PPR since we have "Med received" updated on ECAS?
My address has been disappeared for two weeks. I hope that is a good sign.

Thanks in advance.