Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
tiarachel85 said:
Thanks for replying Sir. Its really nice of you.

Annual quota is calculated from january to december
or
July to June end next year
???
Calendar yr... Jan-Dec.

Lucasvilla

Star Member
Sep 24, 2010
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 1st
Hello everyone, Am so excited getting my first AOR but am asked to forward my document to visa office accra ghana. though i work and live in dubai since 14months, now i dont no which document to forward and secondly, i want to ask if police clearance is needed at dis stage or after medical ? if yes, would i need police clearance of my country or u.a.e police clearance ?
Thanks.

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
Hi fellow applicants

If someone fill the from in small letter, is it problem.

samirsa

Aftab3165

Jul 29, 2011
[Dear Qorax,
I would highly appreciate , please respond to my query
Thanks
]
Dear Qorax,
Greetings, Recently I requested my CAIPS. My paper screening is Positive and my PSDEC is 1. In Paper screening Note. The Visa officer has put Action required as
• MEDS
• RPRF
• Nee Schedule 1
• New PC,s
He already requested New schedule 1 forms along with Travel summary forms on 7th July11. Which I submitted on 25th July11.
Also Immigration Assessment Record summary indicates PS Decision 1 and SELDEC and other remaining Decisions are 0 with no date for interview.
My total score is 74.
My BF'D is 24/10/2011. My paper screening date was 4th July11. Can you predict how much time it may take more to receive MR. I am Pakistani national and working UAE.

[/quote]

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
@captain please comments i got after one month second time same reply i.e.

Your file remains under review by an immigration officer. We will be in further contact when there have been developments with the processing of your application.

on 28 sept same reply and again today same reply that means after one month vo did not completed my reviw where as in am waiting for MR i sent updated PCC + form +photos +job offer ) in june 2011

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
emadg said:
hi quorax today my visa office (cairo) send me e-mail telling me that they have received my medical result and my file still pending background checks which expected to be received in january 2012 . my question is that why background check take all this time and all applicant belong to cairo visa office get visa within two weeks after medical received by visa office. my wife is the main applicant and she did not travel abroad at all . and for me i travel only to saudi arabia and i bring police clearance certificate from there.
mr quorax please answer me

vnreddy12

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sent along with application
hi quorax

I posted my application on october 29 and still tracking the file to reach halifax-canada most likely by 4th nov 2011.Iam just worried as noc 3131 cap was 320 on 18th october 2011.will i be within the cap limit?how do i know if fall within cap or not?I do not have a clue what happens next?pls advise

thanks

vinay

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
Dear Qorax and fellow Members,

I had an interview with CHC last month ..
After my interview the immigration officer told me that he was approving my application and the only thing left is my security clearence after which I will receive a passport request from CHC Lodnon.. Recently I contacted CHC London again to know when should I anticipate receiving a PPR since my medicals are expiring in the first week of Feb2012.. Now I received reply from them that they require my updated pcc and background declaration form.. Its really irritating to get such request when everything was approved by immi officer as well.Moreover I was expecting ppr and not this..
Now I am wondering how much time CHC London will take to generate ppr after I submit these documents. I am really worried since my medicals are expiring pretty soon...

Regards,
Sohail Khan

Angel31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/05/2011
AOR Received.
06/06/2011
File Transfer...
08/07/2011
Med's Request
30/11/2011
Passport Req..
30/11/2011 and sent on 09/01/2012
Dear Qorax,

Its a wonderful work you are doing on this forum and greatly appreciated by all.

My friend is under a terrible dilemma and it would be very helpful if you could suggest a solution to his problem.

His problem was that he cudnt get his PCC frm the country (Dubai) where he stayed for more than 6 months due to uncleared debts.Due to financial recession he had to leave his job and come back to his home country. There was no way to clear the debts since the payment he received here was far less than what he received in Dubai.

His VO is ND.Has there been any cases of rejection due to non submission of PCC? He had given a written explanation along with his full application to VO in advance about his circumstances and why he could't obtain PCC.

What according to your opinion should he do now. He had applied in June 2011 and has already got his second AOR. What action do you think VO will take? Please help.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Aftab3165 said:
[Dear Qorax,
I would highly appreciate , please respond to my query
Thanks
]
Dear Qorax,
Greetings, Recently I requested my CAIPS. My paper screening is Positive and my PSDEC is 1. In Paper screening Note. The Visa officer has put Action required as
• MEDS
• RPRF
• Nee Schedule 1
• New PC,s
He already requested New schedule 1 forms along with Travel summary forms on 7th July11. Which I submitted on 25th July11.
Also Immigration Assessment Record summary indicates PS Decision 1 and SELDEC and other remaining Decisions are 0 with no date for interview.
My total score is 74.
My BF'D is 24/10/2011. My paper screening date was 4th July11. Can you predict how much time it may take more to receive MR. I am Pakistani national and working UAE.
U should be hearing from them in 4-6 weeks since the last BF'D.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
msaleem216 said:
@ captain please comments i got after one month second time same reply i.e.

Your file remains under review by an immigration officer. We will be in further contact when there have been developments with the processing of your application.

on 28 sept same reply and again today same reply that means after one month vo did not completed my reviw where as in am waiting for MR i sent updated PCC + form +photos +job offer ) in june 2011
Your b/g checks r yet 'on'... especially scrutiny of the AEO. It takes a while... relax!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
emadg said:
emadg said:
hi quorax today my visa office (cairo) send me e-mail telling me that they have received my medical result and my file still pending background checks which expected to be received in january 2012 . my question is that why background check take all this time and all applicant belong to cairo visa office get visa within two weeks after medical received by visa office. my wife is the main applicant and she did not travel abroad at all . and for me i travel only to saudi arabia and i bring police clearance certificate from there.
mr quorax please answer me
Few things r working here:
1. Your security checks r 'on'.
2. Blame it on this time of the yr. -- things tend to go slow [Quotas!]
3. Your file is in the queue... for next phase of processing.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
vnreddy12 said:
hi quorax

I posted my application on october 29 and still tracking the file to reach halifax-canada most likely by 4th nov 2011.Iam just worried as noc 3131 cap was 320 on 18th october 2011.will i be within the cap limit?how do i know if fall within cap or not?I do not have a clue what happens next?pls advise

thanks

vinay
If by 1st week of Nov-11 the site [CIC] doesn't declare the '500-cap' - u should be alright.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
sohail-khan86 said:
Dear Qorax and fellow Members,

I had an interview with CHC last month ..
After my interview the immigration officer told me that he was approving my application and the only thing left is my security clearence after which I will receive a passport request from CHC Lodnon.. Recently I contacted CHC London again to know when should I anticipate receiving a PPR since my medicals are expiring in the first week of Feb2012.. Now I received reply from them that they require my updated pcc and background declaration form.. Its really irritating to get such request when everything was approved by immi officer as well.Moreover I was expecting ppr and not this..
Now I am wondering how much time CHC London will take to generate ppr after I submit these documents. I am really worried since my medicals are expiring pretty soon...

Regards,
Sohail Khan
It happens with many, especially if the PCCs were submitted a yr. back. Don't worry much - if your resubmission is well before 2-3 months of the meds expiry - u have a good chance to get the PPR in time [with a couple of months additional time to land, after the meds expiration].

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Angel31 said:
Dear Qorax,

Its a wonderful work you are doing on this forum and greatly appreciated by all.

My friend is under a terrible dilemma and it would be very helpful if you could suggest a solution to his problem.

His problem was that he cudnt get his PCC frm the country (Dubai) where he stayed for more than 6 months due to uncleared debts.Due to financial recession he had to leave his job and come back to his home country. There was no way to clear the debts since the payment he received here was far less than what he received in Dubai.

His VO is ND.Has there been any cases of rejection due to non submission of PCC? He had given a written explanation along with his full application to VO in advance about his circumstances and why he could't obtain PCC.

What according to your opinion should he do now. He had applied in June 2011 and has already got his second AOR. What action do you think VO will take? Please help.
At least one PCC from every country of residence [6 months+] is a bare min requirement. U'd be lucky if the same is waived off [due to your explanation letter to the VO]. There's no other way but to await their response.

Qorax