waived
Passport Req..
17th november 2011
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
thanks qorax for ur reply.
qota means that this year max no of visa already issued?
or if we will not get reply within 30 days of pcc then reply will be next year?
thanks once again

Aftab3165

Jul 29, 2011
Dear Qorax,
Greetings, Recently I requested my CAIPS. My paper screening is Positive and my PSDEC is 1. In Paper screening Note. The Visa officer has put Action required as
• MEDS
• RPRF
• Nee Schedule 1
• New PC,s
He already requested New schedule 1 forms along with Travel summary forms on 7th July11. Which I submitted on 25th July11.
Also Immigration Assessment Record summary indicates PS Decision 1 and SELDEC and other remaining Decisions are 0 with no date for interview.
My total score is 74.
My BF’D is 24/10/2011. My paper screening date was 4th July11. Can you predict how much time it may take more to receive MR. I am Pakistani national and working UAE.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would like to know if there is any fixed yearly quota for three categories of FSW applicants i.e. Pre-Feb 2008, Post-Feb 2008 and Post 26 June 2010???

If yes, whats quota for NDVO & how do we know how much quota is left??

Its been more than 3 months & am still waiting for my passpost back or atleast a reply. Uff !!!!!! :eek: :( :mad:

Thanks

T

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
qorax said:
Yes, usually after that e-Cas of MR we get our PPR within 30 days.
Blame it on this time of the yr for your delay. Pray & keep your fingers Xed.

Qorax
Hi Qorax,
you have specifically mentioned about qota and have commented about blaming this time of the year as well..do you think that in october november december, the visa processing gets slower?...after sending our medicals in spetember we informed them about addition of a new baby in september as well,,have sent the documentation, they received those documents on 17th of september,,but till then we have not heard anything from them..we are waiting for our baby's medical request now..what do you think that can they sned her medical and our ppr at the same time..we are from pakistan and visa office is london..or is it gonna be some months later..if the visa processing is slower at da ending of the eyar..plz comment..thankyou.!

emadg

Aug 22, 2008
hi quorax today my visa office (cairo) send me e-mail telling me that they have received my medical result and my file still pending background checks which expected to be received in january 2012 . my question is that why background check take all this time and all applicant belong to cairo visa office get visa within two weeks after medical received by visa office. my wife is the main applicant and she did not travel abroad at all . and for me i travel only to saudi arabia and i bring police clearance certificate from there.

P

paris_33

sh_humayun said:
Dear Paris,

i m waiting 4 ur reply
it means your application is still in process. you do not have to worry about. just wait for a response from the VO. do not rely too much on ecas. i have said that before on my threads. rely on what you physically receive from the VO, in form of letters or emails.

in my ecas, everything is wrong. now it disappeared completely, and i got my visa. ecas is blank. do NOT rely on ecas.

PARIS

P

paris_33

gabrielsjimenez said:
@ paris youre right i think we have to be more patient regarding our application..thanks for the information you provided..
you are welcome. wait a while and soon you will be on your way !!

PARIS

P

paris_33

piscerian said:
thanks qorax for ur reply.
qota means that this year max no of visa already issued?
or if we will not get reply within 30 days of pcc then reply will be next year?
thanks once again
YES, this is exactly what the quota system means.

Canada will NOT exceed the quota of immigrants they plan to admit each year.

If not issued this year, you will get it next year, provided everything is OK with your medicals and security clearances.

PARIS

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dear Qorax ,

2 weeks ago , finely i have got my passport request from chc london , and now last week i was in pakistan .

as i left uk in augest, because my uk visa was fineshed, and then i acame back to pakistan ,as you advised me that

inform chc london and update my address,, after the ppr , it was diffecult to sent passport from pakistan ,because

i have applied from london , and my class was femily class ,i was a bit confuse, then i took a step , according to

take advise from dubai applicant brothers , from this forum , and now i am in dubai , i have sent my passport on teusday

and it was recevied by phep london ,,,,,,,,, from dubai , i am here on 60 days visa , i have sent my packege through

aramex, and according to your previouse mails regarding these kind of isseuse , i became to know that INSHALLAH,

it will be fine for me,,, the questions which i want to ask from you is that , when i was in london i just updated my

residential address , and kept my mailing address same , which is my uncle,s one who lives in london , my question is

i want to recevie my passport back from chc london.in dubai , would be eny problum , i have filled my dubai address

in the updated chart , and in the letter , i requested to them to sent my passport on dubai address , which i have

mentioned, in the self address envelope as well, plz comment on it ,,,, ???

question (2) is that i have won my spousel appeal , my e status has change , on same week when ( ppr ) came

as desion made, med has been recevied , will it be faster for me ? will every thing be fine???

and how meny days i have to wait for my passport , would eny problum to recevie my passport back from chc london ???

sohail-khan86

Star Member
May 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2009
Doc's Request.
4-6-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
13-12-2010
Med's Done....
27-12-2010---------- re-meds (24-2-2012)
Interview........
sept 2011... Case Approved...
Passport Req..
25/7/2012.. decision made. (28/8/2012) lets see when I get my passport back now..
VISA ISSUED...
22/8/2012
LANDED..........
27th jan 13 n became permanent resident...
Dear Qorax and Members,

I had an interview with CHC last month ..
After my interview the immigration officer told me that he was approving my application and the only thing left is my security clearence after which I will receive a passport request from CHC Lodnon.. Recently I contacted CHC London again to know when should I anticipate receiving a PPR since my medicals are expiring in the first week of Feb 2012.. Now I received reply from them that they require my updated pcc and background declaration forum.. Its really irritating to get such request when everything was approved by immi officer as well.Moreover I was expecting ppr and not this..
Now I am wondering how much time CHC London will take to generate ppr after I submit these documents. I am really worried since my medicals are expiring pretty soon...

Regards,
Sohail Khan

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi dear Qorax ,

2 weeks ago , finely i have got my passport request from chc London , and now last week i was in Pakistan.
as i left uk in august, because my uk visa was finished, and then I came back to Pakistan ,as you advised me that
inform chc London and update my address,, after the ppr , it was difficult to sent passport from Pakistan ,because
i have applied from london , and my class was family class ,i was a bit confuse, then i took a step , according to
take advise from Dubai applicant brothers , from this forum , and now i am in Dubai , i have sent my passport on Tuesday
and it was received by phep London ,,,,,,,,, from Dubai , i am here on 60 days visa , i have sent my package through
aramex, and according to your previous mails regarding these kind of issues , i became to know that INSHALLAH,
it will be fine for me,,, the questions which i want to ask from you is that , when i was in London i just updated my
residential address , and kept my mailing address same , which is my uncles one who lives in London , my question is
i want to receive my passport back from chc london.in Dubai , would be any problem , i have filled my Dubai address
in the updated chart , and in the letter , i requested to them to sent my passport on Dubai address , which i have
mentioned, in the self address envelope as well, plz comment on it ,,,,
question (2) is that i have won my spousal appeal , my e status has change , on same week when ( ppr ) came
as decision made, med has been received , will it be faster for me ? will everything be fine???
and how many days i have to wait for my passport , would any problem to receive my passport back from chc London

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiarachel85 said:
I would like to know if there is any fixed yearly quota for three categories of FSW applicants i.e. Pre-Feb 2008, Post-Feb 2008 and Post 26 June 2010???

Its been more than 3 months & am still waiting for my passpost back or atleast a reply. Uff !!!!!! :eek: :( :mad:

Thanks

T

I REALLY DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE DONT REPLY TO ME ON THS FORUM !!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
tiarachel85 said:

Thanks

T
maham123 said:
Hi Qorax,
you have specifically mentioned about qota and have commented about blaming this time of the year as well..do you think that in october november december, the visa processing gets slower?...after sending our medicals in spetember we informed them about addition of a new baby in september as well,,have sent the documentation, they received those documents on 17th of september,,but till then we have not heard anything from them..we are waiting for our baby's medical request now..what do you think that can they sned her medical and our ppr at the same time..we are from pakistan and visa office is london..or is it gonna be some months later..if the visa processing is slower at da ending of the eyar..plz comment..thankyou.!
Hi,

We have written about it earlier...

Every CHC has a set qty of visas to offer per yr / distributed accross all the categories of applications. That's the 'quota'. And it generally tends to deplete during the yr end -- when they tend to 'go slow'.

Now how much is the figure per VO - is difficult / impossible to know.

Besides, the overall figure of 250,000 odd cases to enter Canada [worldwide / all categories] also come to play. Remember, FSW is pegged much lower in any case. Thus, during the yr end CIC also 'redistributes' the quota/s per VO. Thus, there could just be no way to know which CHC'd be more forthcoming.

The only thing that we could do is pray & keep our fingers Xed.

Good luck ppl.

Qorax

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Hi,

We have written about it earlier...

Every CHC has a set qty of visas to offer per yr / distributed accross all the categories of applications. That's the 'quota'. And it generally tends to deplete during the yr end -- when they tend to 'go slow'.

Now how much is the figure per VO - is difficult / impossible to know.

Besides, the overall figure of 250,000 odd cases to enter Canada [worldwide / all categories] also come to play. Remember, FSW is pegged much lower in any case. Thus, during the yr end CIC also 'redistributes' the quota/s per VO. Thus, there could just be no way to know which CHC'd be more forthcoming.

The only thing that we could do is pray & keep our fingers Xed.

Good luck ppl.

Qorax
Thanks for replying Sir. Its really nice of you.

Annual quota is calculated from january to december
or
July to June end next year
???