Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

jk11

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
msaleem216 said:
@ jk11
i got similar reply on sept29

"ur file remain under review by imigration officer" i am waiting for MR
How come you got emails on 29th sep and 5th oct. Did u send them query both times? That is very close difference.

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
i sent enquiry on 28 sept and got reply on 29 sept

love bird 43

Aug 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi paris _ 33 , and all members ,

HI ALL FRIENDS ,

I am looking to sent my passport for visa stamp to london from dubai , can you guide me plz,,,

when i go to the aramex office for sent my passport to london , according to the passport req..

i need to include a A4 size self address envelope , can some one explain me what is self address

envelope ?? is that i would put my return address on it ,,, thats it,, ?? or someething eals

and what is the correct procedure to sent and receive the passport , and what is pre paid envelope ?

would i pay aramex advance for retunig my package aswell plz guide me ,, thankes

w

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
u r repeatin same again and again

narmeen

Nov 17, 2009
Hi Lovebird,

When you sending your passport for visa to be stamped, after same is done the immigration officer need to return your passport back to you.

Unfortunately, we have to pay the fee for the posting ourselves.

To enable your passport to reach you safely, you have to arranged for a pre-paid coupon and add same in the same envelope in which your passport is.

You can contact any courier company like DHL, UPS, Fedex and so on.

Tell them your situation and if they provide this service they'll know exactly what you want.

But you'll have to pay them in return.

All the very best.

sunshine11

Dec 8, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
March 2013
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
Jan 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2014
Interview........
god knows
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
jk11 said:
How come you got emails on 29th sep and 5th oct. Did u send them query both times? That is very close difference.
So thats mean, no one know how long it will take for final decision....i know know what CHC doing...what u guys think i have to send another email or i have to wait...? i received reply from CHC on 5th oct

jk11

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
sunshine11 said:
So thats mean, no one know how long it will take for final decision....i know know what CHC doing...what u guys think i have to send another email or i have to wait...? i received reply from CHC on 5th oct
So u sent e mail on 28th and got reply on 29th. And when did u send them query for which you got reply on 5th oct? Its ver very close

Good luck

P

paris_33

Yahoo0 said:
You are welcome brother, a question for u, can v as a PR can claim child benefit for our kids (who migrated with us to Canada) and how much benefit I will receive for my 7 years old daughter and 4 years old son.

thanks.
I have never done any research on this topic as I am not married and hence without any kids. However, I do know that there is a waiting period in some provinces before you can claim child benefits. However, you will get reduced tuition fees for your kids, health insurance benefits which are common to all PR status holders. Other than that, you will have to check with the province where you intend to settle and federal government offices in that province as they can advise you better than an unmarried man like me !!

Cheers and God bless you and your kids.

PARIS

P

paris_33

Androse said:
It's been 6 months from medical completion. Still waiting for PPR. The post June 2010 applicants are so lucky. I'm pre june 2010.
Do NOT worry, you are nearing the end of the process. Remember when you get medical request, it usually means you are statutorily eligible for PR status under the law, pending medical and security checks.

PARIS

P

paris_33

mycan said:
Dear Paris33,
Now the picture is very clear. Feel I am just hyper about the issue.
Thanx
mycan
NO PROBLEM, but don't be hyper. patience will yield results.

PARIS

P

paris_33

mycan said:
Dear Paris33,
Wow you must be having wonderful time. After all these processes it calls for a real ball!!
Enjoy Man You really need it.
When one gets PR from a region is it possible to change the place or will get stuck to that region for ever?
That is can one apply for Record of landing in Regina, PR card in Toronto, SIN & Health card in Calgary, DL in Winnipeg?
mycan
This question has been asked many times in the forum and I would like to answer this again and again that there is absolutely no restriction on where you want to settle in Canada once you get PR status. Anywhere you want to establish in Canada, you may do so freely. However, you should apply for driver license in the province where you intend to settle permanently. Otherwise, you may have to change your driver license to an equivalent one in the province where you intend to settle ultimately. You may land in any port of entry in Canada.

PARIS

P

paris_33

sunshine11 said:
Hi paris_33
I got an email from CHC on 5th oct 2011 "Your application has been reviewed by an officer and is pending the final decision. You will be notified once all steps are complete"

Plz can u assist me what does this mean and how long it will take to make final decicion by officer.....I think now background checks are over...
Thanks
you should be hearing from the VO anytime now, within 30-45 days at most. since you have completed your medicals in Feb 2011, you are most likely going to get your visa by the end of the year, hopefully. It is the security checks that are pending on your application, not the background checks which are usually completed before medicals.

PARIS

P

paris_33

sh_humayun said:
Dear Paris,

My ecase status is still like this. Can you give me your expert advise on this.

"We received your application for permanent residence on April 22, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on July 19, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.
A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.
We transferred your application to the London England office on July 28, 2010. The London England office may contact you"

With regards,

Sh_humayun
A decision made on ecas before medical request usually means application refused. A decision made status on ecas after medical request usually means application approved, if medicals and security checks are OK. your thread is not clear whether you have completed your medical exam or not. also, whether your PER is granted or not.

PARIS