April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi

Thanks for your previous reply... The reason why I am asking is because I have provided my divorce certificate with my spousal sponsorship application to sponsor my current husband... I had my divorce certificate notarized as well before sending it to Mississauga with the rest of the documents... However I am curious as to how they verify that a person is divorced.. also would it be cic Mississauga to check and their responsibility to check my status of marriage or divorce as an eligible sponsor before they sent my application to abu dhabi... how they verify that information,, and the superior court of Canada,, I called them and they told me that all my information is available to the public... so i just want to know if the local visa office does not have access to our files do they just rust that the divorce certificate is legit WHICH IT IS.. its just a question... thank you.. and how does the local office verify all info of sponsor as well or just the applicant (which in my case would be my husband)

munchkin,

ali asim

Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 July 2014
nekeol said:
Dear Ali Asim,
nice to meet u I am MI-3 case, my status is already updated in ur file, perhaps u forget my case. no problem, all timeline is appearing left side and my "started for processing in June 2012" after that i recied addl dox request Oct 12 and submitted Nov 12. NEKEOL
hello dear nekeol :)

yaar 1st of all i must say sorry that i failed to remmember ur last post :)

2nd now i recalled ur post now :)

any wayssssss

yaar if we both r belonging with MI-3 then y its getting too late to move for next step of processing like

MR & all that ,....he na ?

& as i have noticed frm this forum & other related ones that other dear forum members r recieving quick

response in no time like finalizing complete process with in 12 to 18 months,....?

well i have been told by DEAR QORAX that i cud expect MR til april according to my time lines but in ur case

u r in 10th month of processing,.....ufffffffffff what will happen to me :)

yaaaaaaar sub qismat ka khel he :)

do keep in touch yaaaaar

Regards

Ali Asim

smileyface

May 1, 2012
Hi everybody,

My timelines are

ategory........: FSW1
Visa Office......: New Delhi
NOC Code......: 7204
App. Filed.......: 07/28/2011
Doc's Request.: 07/28/2011
AOR Received.: 08/20/2012
File Transfer...:
Med's Request: waiting
Interview........: done on 26 April 2012
LANDED..........: waiting

Employment verification done in November..employer was not available.relatives gave wrong information....e case status...inprocess...additional line just mentions the date the application process started...

My question is how much more time wold it take...has my application got rejected...sent a query also it's been two months..no response..please advise

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Hi everyone, i recently applied visit visa for canada, sent all da docs thru tcs, but now i am not sure how to track ma application, bcz since i sent it thru mail so i havent got any application no or anything, is there any way we can get some reference no or any other application no through which we can know that exactly in which phase our application is?,plzvreply, sorry for posting a post irrelevant to skilled worker stuff!
P.s. i am not refering to tcs tracking no, rather than the application itself.

nekeol

Champion Member
Nov 7, 2012
Waterloo region, Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London/Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
1111 Accountant
App. Filed.......
25/9/2011
Doc's Request.
21/11/12
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
19/12/2013, after BGC
Med's Done....
7/1/2014
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
02/02/2014 - DM 11/2/14
VISA ISSUED...
14/02/2014
LANDED..........
Alhamdolillah Landed July 2014/Citizenship Applied in JAN 2018
dear ali asim,

as Mr Engineer mentioned,
Kismat Se Ziyada And Time se Pehlay Kuch Nahee Milta.
I believe, therfore I am not in tension, but of course as you said ' time is important'which is not in our hand. we can only submit papers as soon as we received any query/request from CIC.
Rest is with Allah, may prays are with you and all those who are waiting for the next step. NEKEOL

MSFK

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Very Soon
Doc's Request.
Very Soon
Nomination.....
Very Soon
AOR Received.
Very Soon
IELTS Request
Very Soon
File Transfer...
Very soon
Med's Request
Very Soon
Med's Done....
Very Soon
Interview........
Very Soon
Passport Req..
Very Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Very Soon
LANDED..........
Very Soon
qorax said:
In the Schedule-A (B/ground Declaration Form, IMM5669E), link below, u r required to mention all ur overseas visits. U may write "traveling", "Visiting Friends", "Holidaying", "Business Trip" etc. as applicable.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm5669E.pdf
Qorax,

Thanking you for you reply

A quick question shoot

I am applying for QSW do i need to mention it on QSW application form where ever i lived in last 10 years including my outside country visit and later on provide them PCC for every country i visited :( which is humanly not possible?

egale

Star Member
Feb 28, 2011
Dear frinds i have just recieved this e mail from JMR london officie
it says
your background is srill ongoing and it can nor be expadited . And we hape it will be finished in 3-4 months
dear frinds my medical will expire in 28 september 2013
i have enough from this matters
please give me your inputs
i have applied im fe 2011
Amd my noc 3131

ali asim

Dec 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 July 2014
nekeol said:
dear ali asim,

as Mr Engineer mentioned,
Kismat Se Ziyada And Time se Pehlay Kuch Nahee Milta.
I believe, therfore I am not in tension, but of course as you said ' time is important'which is not in our hand. we can only submit papers as soon as we received any query/request from CIC.
Rest is with Allah, may prays are with you and all those who are waiting for the next step. NEKEOL
sallam dear nekeol :)

yaara tusi ta wade optimist lagde c :)

tusi kadi CSE send kiti ay ? have u ever send CSE ? if yes then what thay have replied u

yaara roz raatan nu canada di snow fall khuwaban vich aondi ay :)

kadi toronto di galiyaan ghumda ay ta kadi long drive da tashan kanda c :p

kadi iqbal hilal store vich odd job kanda c ta kadi tabak restorant naal halwaaa puri lenda c 8)

hahahahahahahahahahahah

hun hor kinaa time lagda c :p

Regards

Ali Asim

munchkin80

Aug 12, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 10th 2012
Doc's Request.
December 4th 2012, All sent January 3rd 2013
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
December 4th 2012
File Transfer...
September 20th 2012
Interview........
April 16th 2013 - "In Process" on E-Cas: April 17th 2013
Passport Req..
May 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Soon InshAllah
LANDED..........
Soon InshAllah
Hi! Could you please answer my previous post, I've quoted it at the bottom of this post again along with my new question here....

my husband was asked for an interview in Abu dhabi... they didnt ask him to bring in anything accept for his passport and interview request form....... Should I be worried.... and they usually ask everyone to bring in more proof and what not which we also provided them in the beginning.... they have not asked ANYTHING at allll accept his passport.. Would really really appreciate your reply and response asap...

thank you sooooo much,....

munchkin!

munchkin80 said:
Hi

Thanks for your previous reply... The reason why I am asking is because I have provided my divorce certificate with my spousal sponsorship application to sponsor my current husband... I had my divorce certificate notarized as well before sending it to Mississauga with the rest of the documents... However I am curious as to how they verify that a person is divorced.. also would it be cic Mississauga to check and their responsibility to check my status of marriage or divorce as an eligible sponsor before they sent my application to abu dhabi... how they verify that information,, and the superior court of Canada,, I called them and they told me that all my information is available to the public... so i just want to know if the local visa office does not have access to our files do they just rust that the divorce certificate is legit WHICH IT IS.. its just a question... thank you.. and how does the local office verify all info of sponsor as well or just the applicant (which in my case would be my husband)

munchkin,

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munchkin80 said:
Hi! Could you please answer my previous post, I've quoted it at the bottom of this post again along with my new question here....

my husband was asked for an interview in Abu dhabi... they didnt ask him to bring in anything accept for his passport and interview request form....... Should I be worried.... and they usually ask everyone to bring in more proof and what not which we also provided them in the beginning.... they have not asked ANYTHING at allll accept his passport.. Would really really appreciate your reply and response asap...

thank you sooooo much,....

munchkin!
I dont think you should panic, most of such interviews are for quality purposes, however if you do have some time, say like 35 days
Id say order caipsnotes just in case, it'll give clearer picture if not, not a big deal, just go prepared, good luck

murtazaabbasi

Mar 9, 2010
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-04-2010
Doc's Request.
12-July-2010
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
12-July-2010
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
20-July-2010
Med's Request
Done on 3 Sep 2014
Med's Done....
Sent by E-medical System
Interview........
No interview
Passport Req..
yes, rcvd PR1
VISA ISSUED...
Got it
LANDED..........
landed 24-May2015, Decision made 22-2-2019. Next Oath
there is a column 12. Dependent Type .... 3 Answers : 1 Type A dependent 2- Type B dependent, 3- Type c dependent.

I have three daughters . what should I write in this column ?

pls help

mariyasubtain

May 31, 2012
Again bundle of thanks Qorax,
Just a quick question, Accompanying Spouse also has to go through the same security checks?? If yes why it is quicker than Principal applicant (As you said 8 to 10 weeks not 3 to 5 months).
Will appreciate your reply,
Thanks in advance,

qorax said:
From the day ur meds reached ur RMO.

alhassan

Sep 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
family class
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
Doc's Request.
march 2012
Nomination.....
oct 2011
AOR Received.
feb 2012
IELTS Request
march 2012
Med's Request
20 nov 2012
Med's Done....
07 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1. 25 feb 2013,,PPR2.14 March 2013 Decision made. 17 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
28 march 2013
LANDED..........
April 2013 ALhamduLLiulah
Dear Sir Qorax,
I received PPR1,Dear Sir In your post it is said that >>>>> Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check> Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >

now my question is that generally it is said that security and criminality checks are done before PPR1 stage but according to this post Security Check comes after PPR2.
Please make it clear what is the exact situation
thank you sooo much in advance

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
alhassan said:
Dear Sir Qorax,
I received PPR1,Dear Sir In your post it is said that >>>>> Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check> Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >

now my question is that generally it is said that security and criminality checks are done before PPR1 stage but according to this post Security Check comes after PPR2.
Please make it clear what is the exact situation
thank you sooo much in advance
When u "send" ur actual [physical/original]pps there'd be a security scrutiny over it. In ur case that'd happen "after" PPR-2.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
mariyasubtain said:
Again bundle of thanks Qorax,
Just a quick question, Accompanying Spouse also has to go through the same security checks?? If yes why it is quicker than Principal applicant (As you said 8 to 10 weeks not 3 to 5 months).
Will appreciate your reply,
Thanks in advance,
Hi,

3-5 months is for the whole family, PA's being stricter, over stretched. As ur's is likely to be done with ur spouse's'd take the bare minimum timeframe (and that's not to the extent of the PA's), which is why I stated 8-10 weeks.

Qorax