Interview........
HOPE NOT TO ME
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Dear Sir Qorax,I think the applicant who's processing start date is in the month of August have not yet got MR till now. What is the reason behind this. It is more than 57 days after the 2nd line appeared,no news from NDVO.My AOR is dated 12 April 2012 it's 5 months 3 weeks.Catagory FSW2, Any idea about background checks. Till no call to my employer about employment verification. Please advise.

Regards,
KADU.

alinec

Aug 9, 2012
lebanon
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
2010 from damascus
Med's Request
26 september 2011- remeds 25 february 2013
Med's Done....
remeds 8 march 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st request: november 2011 // second request: 26th july 2013
VISA ISSUED...
first issue january 2012- SECOND ISSUE 22 AUGUST 2013
LANDED..........
13 October 2013
Dear Qorax.

question, my husband had his visa issued earlier this year, but before landing we got married and we notified CIC which in their return send us some guidelines and asked for papers including photos processing fee etc.. after a month or so they asked for my medicals which were sent early july.

since then we didnt receive any information from them (please note that my husband's medical and visa expired on the 26th of september). we have tried to contact them, and they answered after two weeks telling us:

"Dear Applicant,

The background check is continued and no further requirements can be communicated. In the case that your medical examinations expired, we will try to extend their validity."

Today, i checked into our ecas and the status was changed from Decision Made to In process. i have looked into the diagram of the application status and i am worried since it looks (according to Diagram) that we are back to step 1.

could you please tell me whats your opinion on the above?

thank you.

kadu

Sep 17, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2012
Nomination.....
YES
AOR Received.
21-03-2012
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
12-04-2012
Med's Request
WAITING
Med's Done....
WAITING
Interview........
HOPE NOT TO ME
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Dear Sir Qorax,I think the applicant who's processing start date is in the month of August have not yet got MR till now. What is the reason behind this. It is more than 57 days after the 2nd line appeared,no news from NDVO.My AOR is dated 12 April 2012 it's 5 months 3 weeks.NOC 1231,IELTS 5.5 Bands in each section.Catagory FSW2, Any idea about background checks. Till no call to my employer about employment verification. Quroax please advise can i get the visa or not.

Regards,
KADU.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
Dear All

I have received another request of updated docs and a form called "Immigrant Summary Form":

In Instructions it says (It says must be completed in duplicate for all persons over 18)

This form has date for principal applicant (me) spouse and dependent (child)

1] First Question is I have already filled this form with me as a principal applicant, now should i take another copy of this form and fill it again with my spouse being principal applicant ? (data will be identical ) except that the information in the columns will be reversed(me as a spouse).

The subsequent pages of the form have a questionnaire to be completed by all applicants aged 18 or over --

2] I also want to know whether to fill in information for our 2 yr old child in the form or not - - ?
I am not sure but fill it for all the dependents below 22, and sign it for them.

Thanks

olddream

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SEOUL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2012
any one plz help.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-the-uci-in-imm0008enu2d-form-t120381.0.html

Quebec_app

Jun 17, 2011
Dear Qorax,

I got my MR in June 2012 and sent an inquiry in September. I received the following response.

Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.

Regards

There was no mention of BG or security checks unlike the responses received by others. Also can I expect an interview at this stage? And on this stage what is the basis for an Interview request. I am a quebec applicant. And with my MR I was not asked to pay RPRF (while I have noticed most applicants receive RPRF request with medicals). Thank you.

az21

Star Member
Jul 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
Aug 2010 (CIO)
AOR Received.
Dec 2010 (Buffalo)
File Transfer...
Buffalo to CPP-O
Med's Request
March 2013 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
24 June 2013
LANDED..........
hopefully summer 2013
Dear Qorax,

I need your help! I sent an email to CPP-Ottawa on August 28 2012 inquriy my FSW3 update. They replied to my email on October 3,2012 that it is in process and in queue to review by an officer.

Important thing is that when replied to my email they add "BOX A34" at the end of subjkect of the email. does it mean anything? does it mean that I am inadmissible under Act 34 (security reasons?)

Subject of my email on 28 August 2012: "B**********, LAST NAME, FIRST NAME (dob: May **, 19**)"
Subject of CPP Ottawa reply on 3 Octoberc 2012:"CIC B**********, LAST NAME, FIRST NAME (dob: May **, 19**) BOX A34"

What does this BOX A34 mean?

FYI: I am in the middle of background check now. My file has reviewed in November 2011 and since then I am in b/c :(

I am not requested medical examination yet.

Please please please give me your inputs. I am currently a PhD student in Canada for 4 years.

Thanks

olddream

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SEOUL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2012
Hello Sir Qorax,
Please comment on the following link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-the-uci-in-imm0008enu2d-form-t120381.0.html

hopeful4

Sep 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2007
Doc's Request.
10-3-2010
AOR Received.
18-1-2008
IELTS Request
10-3-2010
File Transfer...
17-5-2012
Med's Request
18-3-2013
Med's Done....
21-3-2013
Passport Req..
16-4-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-4-2013
LANDED..........
June-July 2013
Halo everyone
I am a pre feb 2008 applicant . I got my caips notes today and found out that I Have a seldec 4 since September 2010. SInce then there is no update. Is it possible that my file stays in backgorund check for more than 2 years__

[size=10pt][size=10pt]what can I do about this delay?
[/size][/size]

mtkhan

May 14, 2012
Peshawar Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
JUNE 2009
Doc's Request.
OCT.2009
IELTS Request
With the documents
File Transfer...
June 30,2010
Med's Request
March 20,2012
Med's Done....
April 07,2012
Interview........
Insha Allah Waived
Passport Req..
PPR 1 request 10/10/2012 PPR 2 ON 09/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
PP received on 22/11/12
Dear Mr. Qorax,

You are requested to guide me when i can get my PPR, AS I have send CSI to CHC London, their reply was as under.

Dear Applicant,

In response to your email, please note that your file is still undergoing routine background checks. Please note that these checks are mandatory and could take several months complete. We are currently unable to advise when the checks will be completed.

Please note that no further action is required from you at this stage. We will contact you with further instructions as soon as the results of the background checks have been received.

What you think when i will get the PPR request.

My time line is:

I did my medical in April 2012 with my NOC is 0111.

Thanks

MTKHAN

Canadgo

Oct 6, 2012
Hello. Can someone pls guide me what happens after medical request is receievd and family undergoes medicals. Whats the usual next steps and timeframe after this nowadays? What sort of background checks are done - does this include employment history and current status etc. What stage does the request for rprf come in? Thank you for your help

sonit

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV..2011
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
APRIL 2012
Med's Request
[MOVE](2ND LINE---- 26/ AUG /12)[/MOVE]
Canadgo said:
Hello. Can someone pls guide me what happens after medical request is receievd and family undergoes medicals. Whats the usual next steps and timeframe after this nowadays? What sort of background checks are done - does this include employment history and current status etc. What stage does the request for rprf come in? Thank you for your help
AFTER MEDICAL REQUEST ONLY SECURITY CHK (PCC) , AND POF ARE UNDER CHECK ELSE ALL D BG CHKS INCLUDING EMPLOYMENT HISTORY ARE ALREADY DONE......
AT NDVO RPRF COMES WID MEDICAL..... BUT MAY B IN UR CASE AFTER CHKING POF AND PCC AND MEDICAL RECVD...THEY ASK U FOR RPRF REST ASSURED U WILL B IN CANADA SOON UNTILL UNLESS NO CRIMINAL RECORD OR INSUFFICIENT FUND

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
qorax said:
Replied elsewhere.
Dear Captain Qorax,

Hope you are doing well. I applied under 0631 in March 2011, did medicals in Jan 2012 and med results recieved update on ecas in mid Apr 2012. Since then, nothing. Many who applied with me and even the ones after me are in Canada now. In reply to my CSE in July, the immigration officer replied "your file is undergoing the routine background checks". Last week, I sent another CSE and I got a reply yesterday "The results of the initial background checks have been received and your file is awaiting review by an IO. We shall be in touch with you once this review is complete". Do you think there is an improvement? What is bothering me is they still say initial background check complete. So do you think there could be other background checks pending, particularly since the med results received update appeared on the ecas about 6 months back! Please would be grateful if you could send me a short response. Many thanks for your attention.

MANISHMEHTA

Jul 21, 2010
VADODARA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb-2010
Doc's Request.
mar-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
25/06/2012
Med's Done....
13/07/2012
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
25/06/2012
VISA ISSUED...
22/01/13
LANDED..........
May'13
sonit said:
AFTER MEDICAL REQUEST ONLY SECURITY CHK (PCC) , AND POF ARE UNDER CHECK ELSE ALL D BG CHKS INCLUDING EMPLOYMENT HISTORY ARE ALREADY DONE......
AT NDVO RPRF COMES WID MEDICAL..... BUT MAY B IN UR CASE AFTER CHKING POF AND PCC AND MEDICAL RECVD...THEY ASK U FOR RPRF REST ASSURED U WILL B IN CANADA SOON UNTILL UNLESS NO CRIMINAL RECORD OR INSUFFICIENT FUND
Now a days NDVO still keep checking BG after medical issued.

Manish Mehta

sonit

Star Member
Jul 11, 2012
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
NOV..2011
Doc's Request.
NOT YET
AOR Received.
MARCH 2012
File Transfer...
APRIL 2012
Med's Request
[MOVE](2ND LINE---- 26/ AUG /12)[/MOVE]
MANISHMEHTA said:
Now a days NDVO still keep checking BG after medical issued.

Manish Mehta
may b any exceptional case is there..... but in all cases
when u get ur processing date..... they start BG check...... after clearing that portion only u will get MR