+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

jasvir

May 1, 2012
qorax sir you have said in earlier post that ndvo continues with backgroud checks even after receiving medicals rprf pcc and passports. can the document verification, employment verfication does occur at this stage of background check by ndvo or it is simply security or crime relating b/cground check

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Drooza said:
I m waiting for passport request and receive this email London visa offce my medicals going to expire on 29 Oct 2012. They wants updated form but on form is pnp but I am not pnp I m AEO applicant please help me I think this email come to me by mistake they should send PPR.

8)Dear Mr.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document. Updated forms which are available on our website:

New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for you and your spouse New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your spouse

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope. Your file number is included in the subject field of this email.

Should your personal circumstances (address, marriage, divorce, birth, death, adoption) change between now and the time you leave for Canada you must report the changes to us. Visas issued without the correct information concerning family status are invalid and admission to Canada will be refused.

The issuance of an immigration visa does not ensure your eventual acceptance into the practice of your profession or occupation in Canada. It is your responsibility to determine whether any licensing/registration requirements apply to your occupation or profession in the province where you wish to settle. Do not leave employment, sell property or take any irrevocable step in anticipation of immigrating to Canada until you have received your visa(s).

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

EFL Immigration Section/Service d'immigration High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada 1 Grosvenor Square London W1K 4AB/Londres W1K 4AB United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

www.unitedkingdom.gc.ca / www.royaume-uni.gc.ca

WARNING: Directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts that could induce an error in the administration of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act will result in refusal of the application and could have other serious consequences.

FSW-2
whats your E cas status now ?
Inprocess ? OR RBVO ?
As ihad same experience, my meds expired Aug 2012, and i got same email in mid of June 2012.
So i hv sent updated forms and other required Docs in July 2012.
And now waiting for their answer.
Regards.
islamabad.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
jasvir said:
qorax sir you have said in earlier post that ndvo continues with backgroud checks even after receiving medicals rprf pcc and passports. can the document verification, employment verfication does occur at this stage of background check by ndvo or it is simply security or crime relating b/cground check
It can.

Drooza

Sep 9, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15 Sep. 2009
Doc's Request.
17 Nov. 2009
AOR Received.
18 FEB. 2010
File Transfer...
17 Nov. 2009
Med's Request
20 March 2013
Med's Done....
09 April 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17 june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
18 July 2013
LANDED..........
sept 29 2013
My ecase is INPROCESS since June 2010

rayya

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
HI qorax and other seniors pls help me to understand the confusion
. i have done my medical 8 month ago,and submit my rprf and passport to vo at new delhi. i received my gcms note in which they describe that my security is yet not started. i am very confuse about my security why they dont start my security check .

olddream

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SEOUL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
May 2012
Hi Qorax,
Please advice me
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qorax-and-others-please-help-regarding-newborn-t119520.0.html

Veva

Oct 11, 2010
Calgary, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
olddream said:
Hi Qorax,
Please advice me
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qorax-and-others-please-help-regarding-newborn-t119520.0.html
Hi Qorax
Please advise for the recent reply from LVO,
''Thank you for your enquiry.
Your file is currently awaiting review by an immigration officer. We should be able to provide you with further information once this review is complete.
Please note that your medical results have been assessed and are valid until xxxxxx.
Yours sincerely,''

Since 4.5 months I had my Background checks going on and now review? what is happening on earth - Pls explain what does that mean and what about my background checks as VO told me in his last email that back ground checks going on?

blessings

Sep 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2009
Doc's Request.
27-03-2010
File Transfer...
27-01-2011
Med's Request
Updated Doc. plus Children pic sent on March 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
18-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi

i have question

in my CAPIS NOtes it is written

Correction to above.... med not yet issued/ P103 not sent. spouse is a chemical engineer - DRS advises FRC ISBAD required.

what does it mean. i have sent updated doc in march 2012 still waiting for med.

also it is written paper file sent to LBM file BF'D to :DTS on 15-08-2012 .

my question what would have been done on my file on 15th august 2012. any idea

blessings

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
i have noticed that some of the members received their medical request through normal mail and some of them got via email..

just wondering why ...?

Azmat

Aug 16, 2010
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blessings said:
Hi

i have question

in my CAPIS NOtes it is written

Correction to above.... med not yet issued/ P103 not sent. spouse is a chemical engineer - DRS advises FRC ISBAD required.

what does it mean. i have sent updated doc in march 2012 still waiting for med.

also it is written paper file sent to LBM file BF'D to :DTS on 15-08-2012 .

my question what would have been done on my file on 15th august 2012. any idea

blessings
I would suggest that few people on forum has direct email address of Ms. LBM please get the email address and write soft letter asking her about your case status and she would update U about current status quickly

back.bencher

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
hi all
why no body take me serious also Qorax
i am student but stuck in background checks since august 2011 can any one plz tell how long more is this procedure my medicals were also done in august 2011??
and every time recived the same mail from CHc tht background checks are under way :(

planner

Star Member
Sep 19, 2012
Sir Qorax

i've sent my landing fee last june, and only encashed today.. is it a sign for PPR, done with medicals already last june

thanks

blessings

Sep 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2009
Doc's Request.
27-03-2010
File Transfer...
27-01-2011
Med's Request
Updated Doc. plus Children pic sent on March 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
18-Sep-2013
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi!

no one knows anything about it.

my brother was awarded full bright scholarship. and was entitled for full masters on scholarship in america. but unfortunately he waited for visa for long because of security checks. he forwarded his semesters ahead twice then he applied for canada study visa and now has done masters . but on fathers funds. :-[

but canada is doing much faster now a days. so inshAllah hope for the best.

best regards

Blessings

back.bencher said:
hi all
why no body take me serious also Qorax
i am student but stuck in background checks since august 2011 can any one plz tell how long more is this procedure my medicals were also done in august 2011??
and every time recived the same mail from CHc tht background checks are under way :(

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
I have received my PPR through registered mail today, the letter is dated Sep 17.

Wishing all the best for everyone...getting MR and PPR soon!

smiling_face :)