AOR Received.
07-02-2012
Med's Request
07-02-2012
Med's Done....
14-02-2012
Mr.Engineer said:
dear qorax!
my brother applied in october 2006 in simplified application program, till now there is no request for full docs, the ecase is showing inprcess , inside we received your application on -------
my question is, his application will be returned or not according to decision of 27 feb applications.?
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/qsw-september-2011-applicants-and-ecas-in-process-please-join-here-t107681.0.html

Tunguska29

Star Member
Jan 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-08-2011
AOR Received.
29-11-12
IELTS Request
with the application
File Transfer...
21-01-12
Med's Request
14-02-12
Med's Done....
28-02-12
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14-02-12
hi qorax......'ve been waiting for over 4 months since my medicals were done AND PASSPORT dispatched to CHC New delhi...

They did however misplace my passport ,which was eventually found on the 3rd of May 2012...

it was a smooth sail till the medicals...whats ur take on what might have gone wrong,,,and if something is so seriously wrong with my application don't u think they should at least bother to communicate with me....

ur response will b much appreciated.

iyikk

Apr 24, 2012
The Minister of Immigration has announced new developments in the Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) and the Federal Immigrant Investor (FIIP) programs. In the past few years the Canadian Minister of Immigration has announced, on the last weekend in June, changes to each of these two programs, most importantly (1) the number of applications the Federal government would take receipt of in each category, and (2) the work experience that would qualify people to apply in the FSW program. If that pattern had continued, the Minister would have made similar announcements this weekend. Both the FSW program and the FIIP filled up last year. The FIIP filled up in about three hours. Different FSW categories filled up at different speeds, but soon enough the FSW program was considered full and the department stopped taking receipt of any applications in that category too. Now the Minister has suspended the FSW and the FIIP programs entirely. The FSW program will likely be closed for a period of at least six months. There is no target date to reopen the FIIP program. The Minister refers to this as a “pause” to allow the department to re “make important changes to its economic immigration programs before accepting more applications”. As a result, the department will not take receipt of any new Skilled Worker or Federal Investor applications before January 1, at the earliest. It looks as though the qualifying job categories will likely be announced on December 29, 2012. This “pause” will give the department an opportunity to accomplish two goals. First, it will allow the department to shorten the queue by allowing the department to process older applications without having to worry about brand new applications at the same time. Second, it will give the Minister time to redesign the Federal Skilled Worker program. This is not a new objective. The Minister has spoken in the past about revising the selection criteria. For example, until now applicants could earn 10 points for age up to the age of 50, with those points falling to zero for candidates who filed their applications at age 55 of or older. It seems likely that the Minister will change the age requirement so that those over the age of 35 years will get reduced or zero points for age. The Minister has made it clear the past that he would like to see younger immigrants arriving in Canada, as they are expected to be more adaptable to the Canadian labour market, and will contribute to the Canadian economy over a longer period of time. The Minister promises that the changes will not affect the numbers of new immigrants arriving in Canada, but only the criteria that qualifies them for immigrant status. EXCEPTIONS Canada's provinces continue to develop their own immigration programs, which are becoming more and more sophisticated. The Federal government's pause with respect to FSW and FIIP applications does not affect provincial programs. Moreover, new FSW applications that are accompanied by a government approved job offer from an established Canadian employer will still be processed. So too will applications submitted in the PhD stream. There is no suggestion that any sponsorship program will be changed. This announcement makes no changes whatsoever to current policy with respect to parental sponsorships, or any other kind of family class sponsorship.

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dear Qorax!
Keeping in view my followin status:
Application: May 2009
ECas: We started processing your application April 2011.
Medicals Done: September 2011.
PPR1: Awaited.
Case specific inquiry result: Background checks are underway.

Since, my Medicals will expire in September 2012, whats ur opinion if im going to get RE-Medical ..or i still have a chance to get done with PPR1 before expiry?

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
annmarypallickal said:
hi all social workers,

i just understood one thing from this forum,postings and time lines of fellw members...

lot of 4152 members are waiting for their medical request.the numbers is quite high when compare with other noc's..

more clear,lot of social workers applied in the month of Dec'10 to April'11 is stuck with either "in process status' or RBVO status irrespective of visa office globally...

i dont know why so..they are very particular in visa quota's for 4152 early...we can expect some good news in July'12 when new quota's in effect..

regards,

ann

Dear ann,

What is the difference between Inprocss and RBVO?

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Islamabad said:
Dear Qorax!

I received following email from LVO Yesterday,
After 11 months of (Medical+PCC+RPRF) they asked me to provide these documents again.
Can you please comment/Advise.

Many Thnaks.Islamabad

Dear Applicant,

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

Updated forms which are available on our website:
New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form for the principal applicant
New Schedule A/Background Declaration form for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for yourself and each family member over the age of 18
Work experience documents.

Please submit all original experience letters for the main applicant.

Education documents.

Please submit all original education documents for the main applicant (including secondary and post-secondary/university credentials).

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 45 days from the date of this email. If we do not hear from you within that period, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file and your application may be refused. Please allow four months for us to review incoming correspondence. All documents submitted in support of your application are subject to verification with the issuing authority. Please do not contact us unless there are significant issues which need to be brought to our attention. Please quote your file number on all correspondence, including the envelope.
Qorax!
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Your response is awaited.
Thanks.
[/size][/size][/size][/size]

slavasz

Oct 4, 2009
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/10/2009
Doc's Request.
18/12/2009
AOR Received.
19/04/2010
IELTS Request
submitted with docs
File Transfer...
22/12/2009
Med's Request
04/09/2011
Med's Done....
05-09-2011/
Interview........
waved 19/04/2010
Passport Req..
24/05/2012
VISA ISSUED...
13/07/2012
LANDED..........
29/08/2012
Don't wait for someone's response. Prepare and send what you've been asked by Visa Office.
What do you think Qorax will tell you? "It's OK, no need to prepare anything!"???

Islamabad

Star Member
Feb 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2011
Med's Request
04 Aug 2011
Med's Done....
10 Aug 2011
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
slavasz said:
Don't wait for someone's response. Prepare and send what you've been asked by Visa Office.
What do you think Qorax will tell you? "It's OK, no need to prepare anything!"???
I hv already dispatch all rquired documents.

i just want to ask.. is'nt STRANGE ? they hv asked me after 11 months of my meds pcc rprf ????

angelpot

Star Member
Oct 28, 2010
Calgary A.b.
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo transfered to Seattle
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-10
Doc's Request.
29-10-10 ( 1st AOR CIO )
AOR Received.
18-05-11 ( 2nd AOR )
IELTS Request
submitted already at CIO
File Transfer...
13-04-12 ( buffalo to LA office ) In process May11,2012
Med's Request
17-05-12
Med's Done....
11-06-12 received by Ottawa 04-07-12
Interview........
waived...
Passport Req..
July 26,2012
VISA ISSUED...
September 18,2012 Visa received Oct.12 ,2012
LANDED..........
October 27, 2012 ( thank GOD )
hi ,

Just do your best of your ability to re do it again, probably you had some changes on your status recently like job family status that you have updated them and need to update all the forms again, they ask you and then it is needed. just do'nt waste your time for sure you had photo copies of all your docs. they'll understand if you had no originals for sure ..Goodluck, better than rejection...

T

tulip99

hey!!

i ordered caips on 5th june but till now i have nt received anythiing....usually how much time they take?

shaziabibi

Nov 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LDN
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April, 2009
Doc's Request.
May, 2009
AOR Received.
August, 2009
File Transfer...
June, 2010
Med's Request
March, 2013
Med's Done....
June, 2013
Interview........
November, 2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 letter received via e-mail on July 16, 2013, DM Status on August 26, 2013 and finally got PPR2 on August 30, 2013.
VISA ISSUED...
October 8, 2013
LANDED..........
19-03-2014
5-6 WEEKS

tulip99 said:
hey!!

i ordered caips on 5th june but till now i have nt received anythiing....usually how much time they take?

amaniziad

Star Member
Sep 26, 2011
MBKP said:
Dear Qorax!
Keeping in view my followin status:
Application: May 2009
ECas: We started processing your application April 2011.
Medicals Done: September 2011.
PPR1: Awaited.
Case specific inquiry result: Background checks are underway.

Since, my Medicals will expire in September 2012, whats ur opinion if im going to get RE-Medical ..or i still have a chance to get done with PPR1 before expiry?
hi , i am i the same situation , same time line , medicals done on sept 18th 2011 and after so many F. Ups , this is the latest reply i received from them : PLEASE ADVICE
From: re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca [mailto:re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca] Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 3:55 AM Subject: RE: Amany .............. - B............
Good morning,
As per my previous messages, we are awaiting the results of background checks for this applicant. Once the results of the background checks have been received we will endeavour to finalise the application before medical results expire in September 2012. We cannot however provide an exact time frame for the completion of the background checks.
We will be in contact with further information in due course.
We appreciate you keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,
JMR Program Assistant Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Islamabad said:
I hv already dispatch all rquired documents.

i just want to ask.. is'nt STRANGE ? they hv asked me after 11 months of my meds pcc rprf ????
ECU is trying to reassess ur case.

PA5510N

Oct 21, 2011
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
12-07-2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah on 03/09/2013
qorax said:
ECU is trying to reassess ur case.
dear Qorax,

please advise i got approval on reconsideration on 13 june 2012

any idea when will i be advised for next step.

thank you!!

doc9999

Star Member
Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2011
AOR Received.
10-04-2011
Med's Request
02-08-2011
Med's Done....
30-08-2011
amaniziad said:
hi , i am i the same situation , same time line , medicals done on sept 18th 2011 and after so many F. Ups , this is the latest reply i received from them : PLEASE ADVICE
From: re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca [mailto:re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca] Sent: Friday, June 22, 2012 3:55 AM Subject: RE: Amany .............. - B............
Good morning,
As per my previous messages, we are awaiting the results of background checks for this applicant. Once the results of the background checks have been received we will endeavour to finalise the application before medical results expire in September 2012. We cannot however provide an exact time frame for the completion of the background checks.
We will be in contact with further information in due course.
We appreciate you keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
Yours sincerely,
JMR Program Assistant Immigration Section/Service d'immigration
High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London W1K 4AA/Londres W1K 4AA
United Kingdom/Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada/Gouvernement du Canada

Dear Qorax,

I seem to be in the same boat as the above applicants. According to my timeline I am very close to my medical expiry.

I would like an opinion from you please:

Latest email I got mentioned that your application is waiting for a review which will take place SHORTLY. (Last week I got this)

In an email last month they mentioned this:
That B/G checks are complete and file is awaiting review by an IO.

Now my question is that according to your experience and advice does the word shortly have any significance or is it just a standard term.

I would hope to hear from you and best of luck to all those in the same boat.