+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Checks -EXPLAINED >>>

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fireworks said:
Ya, True. But the situation is like that.
I can't decided whether I should continue my work, or shall I stop.
Strange Situation ;-)
Never Mind.
Fingers crossed.
Similarly, others can also be in one or more strange situation.
So you shouldnt preach what you yourself cant follow & try and understand others as well.

Thanks
T

P

paris_33

tiarachel85 said:
Similarly, others can also be in one or more strange situation.
So you shouldnt preach what you yourself cant follow & try and understand others as well.

Thanks
T
No problem, every one has a right to speak and write anything, including criticisms.
I love people who speak out what lies beneath their heart.

Hoping the best for everyone here in the forum.

PARIS

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paris_33 said:
No problem, every one has a right to speak and write anything, including criticisms.
I love people who speak out what lies beneath their heart.

Hoping the best for everyone here in the forum.

PARIS
Are you saying to me or about me???

T

MBKP

Star Member
Mar 25, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Dear Qorax!
I needed ur opinion regarding the Original Educational Documents & Transcripts that i sent to V.O alongwith application. I received MR request & RPRF request which i have already done.
However, they did not return my Degrees & transcripts yet. When do they return such papers? My case is an Islamabad - London transferee case.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
MBKP said:
Dear Qorax!
I needed ur opinion regarding the Original Educational Documents & Transcripts that i sent to V.O alongwith application. I received MR request & RPRF request which i have already done.
However, they did not return my Degrees & transcripts yet. When do they return such papers? My case is an Islamabad - London transferee case.
U r likely to receive them inside the PRV package.
Qorax

emadielts

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Paris,

How is progress your file ? Is it still Medicals have been received ?
my file changed to Medicals have been received few days ago, before that my address disappeared for 5 days, then returned back with that up date.
Then this week again my address disappeared again , I am not sure but address disappear means they are working on the file, might be passport request coming soon. Does you address there show similar?

cheers

P

paris_33

emadielts said:
Hi Paris,

How is progress your file ? Is it still Medicals have been received ?
my file changed to Medicals have been received few days ago, before that my address disappeared for 5 days, then returned back with that up date.
Then this week again my address disappeared again , I am not sure but address disappear means they are working on the file, might be passport request coming soon. Does you address there show similar?

cheers
same thing. no changes.

i do not trust ecas.

rauf

Star Member
May 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/5/2009
Doc's Request.
12/6/2009
AOR Received.
2/11/2009
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
22/12/2010
Med's Done....
05/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
paris_33 said:
same thing. no changes.

i do not trust ecas.
My address has disappeared again today, but no change in ecas.

Gods Grace

Jun 9, 2011
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2nd 2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
02-08-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
28/08/2011
Med's Request
24/11/2011
Med's Done....
30/11/2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24/11/2011
VISA ISSUED...
19/12/2011
LANDED..........
7th May 2012
Dear qorax,

My appl status is RBVo since Aug 28, could you please advice how long would it take to get medical request as per the latest trend for applicants in 2011... My appl received by CIC on June 2nd and got per on 2ng Aug...

ghafoor

Star Member
Aug 28, 2011
Dear QORAX, it is for my brother!

How many points, in minimum/at least/to be on the safe side, would be given for following education, from Pakistan?

Matric (9th and 10th Grade), school/classes attended for full two years, character certificate certifying full-time attendance got from school, but due to taking exam in parts, board certificate has got the word PRIVATE on it!

F.Sc. (12 years education), school/classes attended for two full years, character cerificate certifying full-time attendance got from college, but due to taking exam in parts, the cerificate has got the word PRIVATE on it!

B.A. (14 years education) done as a regular student!

M.A. (16 years education) done as a private student, without attending classes, from a recognized body!

B.Ed. (1 year education) done as a private student, from a recognized body!
(Both M.A. and B.Ed. certificates do not carry the word PRIVATE on them!
(total 17 years education)

Thanks and regards,

Ghafoor

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Gods Grace said:
Dear qorax,

My appl status is RBVo since Aug 28, could you please advice how long would it take to get medical request as per the latest trend for applicants in 2011... My appl received by CIC on June 2nd and got per on 2ng Aug...
No one can genuinely opine on that... 'coz there r many factors which could dictate your timeframe. However, usually within 4-6 months from 'in process' one should be hearing from the VO.

Qorax

May 16, 2011
qorax said:
No one can genuinely opine on that... 'coz there r many factors which could dictate your timeframe. However, usually within 4-6 months from 'in process' one should be hearing from the VO.

Qorax
Hi Qorax,

Thanx in advance for so many valuable explanations. My situation: they called last week from visa office responsible for my region and asked couple of simple questions regarding my current job, family and plans about Canada, the whole conversation lasted not more than 5 minutes. The next day my status in e-cas changed to ‘In process’ and now the last line in e-cas says; 'Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 22, 2011'. My question: what do you think, does this mean that VO completely done with background checks and the next step is that i will get instruction for undergoing medical checks? My concern is whether i passed all eligibility checks and next steps are only default things to be done like going to doctor check-up, sending passports for visas etc??? Please reply, your answers always bring clarity and confidence.

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, usually when processing date appears that means background checks have either started or probably your paper file convinces them enough not to go in deep verifications...so it may take 3-6 months for medicals in first scenario or sooner in second scenario - thats what i have observed...Qorax can comment on this to validate - when did you submit complete documents and which is ur VO?
Magyarazik2121 said:
Hi Qorax,

Thanx in advance for so many valuable explanations. My situation: they called last week from visa office responsible for my region and asked couple of simple questions regarding my current job, family and plans about Canada, the whole conversation lasted not more than 5 minutes. The next day my status in e-cas changed to ‘In process' and now the last line in e-cas says; 'Your application was reviewed and we started processing on September 22, 2011'. My question: what do you think, does this mean that VO completely done with background checks and the next step is that i will get instruction for undergoing medical checks? My concern is whether i passed all eligibility checks and next steps are only default things to be done like going to doctor check-up, sending passports for visas etc??? Please reply, your answers always bring clarity and confidence.