05/01/2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
paris_33 said:
You have also waited for long, since 2009.

Patience will yield results. Since you finished your medical exam, your application is also in the final stage now.

Don't you think " har sabar ka phal meeta hotha hai ? " ;D ;D ;D

PARIS
Dear Paris,

I totally agree with you :) :) :)

rauf

launeq

Sep 17, 2011
Visa Office......
Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
octobre 2010
AOR Received.
octobre 2010
paris_33 said:
Let me make you laugh a bit .... one member in this forum got his visa 7 days before the expiry date of his medical exam results. Very unusual indeed. Guess what ? His visa was valid for 7 days. He was told by the visa officer : since the visa is issued, now, if you do not travel, you apply from scratch again, pay the fees again, do the medical exams again.

You know what he did ?? Took a ticket immediately and flew to Canada. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PARIS

Waaouuuhhh what a story !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

P

paris_33

rockriz144 said:
thanx alot Paris
i have a question....
we are not requested to submit RPRF
Should we submit it ourselves or should we wait for their request????
Kindly comment....
It depends on the visa office processing your application.

Many visa offices, like NDVO, usually ask for it along with the medical requests.

My visa office says they will ask for it only when they are ABOUT to issue the visa.

If you submit it now, you may save one BFD. Means Bring Forward Date. In total, you may save about few days to a couple of weeks of overall processing time.

Example : Your case officer wants to issue you a visa on 15-09-2011, but cannot do so because there is no RPFF on file. The officer tells you by email or mail to pay the RPRF and writes 30-09-2011 as the next date when your file should be brought to his/her desk for formal review. The officer looks at your file again at 30-09-2011 to see if you paid the RPRF. The date 30-09-2011 is the next BFD.

However, if you pay it, for example, 17-09-2011 your file will be brought to the case officer's desk immediately. And if you pay before the case officer asks for it, you may save a few days of overall processing time i.e. the time required for the officer to send you an email or mail to request you to pay the RPRF.

If I were you, I would wait till the officer asks for it but when asked, do so immediately and without delay. The choice is yours.

PARIS

P

paris_33

raniloc said:
HI Paris_33..

I hope you can enlighten us about the condition of our PR application. Its been more than 6 months now since we filed the PR back in February and we have not received any feedback from Visa office since. We filed our application under Family Class common-law-relationship. Our application packaged was forwarded to Manila Visa office. We have submitted additional documents (passport, appendix A and personal history background since 18yo) last Apri 2011 and they have acknowledge the RPRF payment last July 5. We ordered a GCMS notes (extracted Aug18) and found out below case notes by VO.

Assessment summary are ALL NOT STARTED except the Medical. Im not sure if the background and security check has been started. Or they started it but somehow waiting for security clearance from other agency. Ecas only shows Application and Medical results received.

Im also concerned on the last update by the VO that states FC - PRI - 3c - Issue for Closer Review.. I dont know what this means.
Appreciate your help.. Thanks!

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: not started
Security: not started
HIRV:
Criminality: not started
Org Crime:
Medical: PASSED
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

ASSOCIATIONS

APPLICATION & CASES
APPLICATION & CASES: 0

ORGANIZATION & ENTITIES
ORGANIZATION & ENTITIES: 0

GROUP
GROUPS: 1
Created Date: 2010/11/15 19:18:13
Created by: CB02909
Primary : YES
Group#: 1DHYG8F
Group Name: FC - PRI - 3c - Issue for Closer Review
Type: PR - Other
Other Type Description: Replaces 1 -DC9HUK

Notes: 6
Created Date: 2011/04/24 23:00:29
Created By: JD02920
Updated Date: 2011/04/24 23:00:29
Updated By: JD02920
Restricted : No
Label : Eligibility
Office : Manila

Text:

***APPLICANTS: FCC x1, Filipino, overseas, no dependents included. Lock-in date: 2011/02/07 << RPRF x1 deferred>>
***SPONSOR: Previous sponsorships/relationships/children declared : NONE. Sponsor landed on 1998/10/06 as ND2.
Now CC. Declared himself not married w/ no children in PR application.
***APPLICANT(S) - IDENTITY: NSO birth certificate on file (original). Birth registered on time. Identity satisfactorily
established by civil documentation: birth record, NSO CENOMAR, CENOMAR issued 22Jan2011-
not in indices of marriage 1945-2010.
***RELATIONSHIP: - Type of relationship: Common law partnership - Date and place of marriage : appears to be first
marriage for both applicant and sponsor, and both meet minimum age requirements.
- no previous relationships declared. - PRIMARY APPLICANT and SPONSOR met on 01Jun2007 in a bar in Manila.
Relationship developed by meeting almost everyday. Spending time together, watching TV,
gym, and spending time with family. Relationship is known to both families. PRIMARY APPLICANT started living with
SPONSOR, in SPONSOR'S residence with SPONSOR'S family on 06May2007 until present.
- Photos on file as proof of relationship. - SPONSOR had been living outside of Canada since 13 May 2002.
***BACKGROUND: - FOSS check done, no adverse info. - No Overseas travel declared on Schedule 1: No stay of longer
than 6 months in any country outside Philippines. -NBI x1 issued 10Dec2010 for PRIMARY
APPLICANT -- NO RECORD ON FILE REVIEW SUMMARY: Issues identified above appear to require closer examination
by an officer. File sent to officer for selection review and further instructions, as required.
You have ordered your GCMS notes earlier than usual. And everyone gets worried when they see something of concern.

There is nothing in the notes except what is in the visa officer's mind ( he/she is thinking exactly the same way I did when I read your thread )

A substantial number of asians and latin americans are facing deportation proceedings in canada because of " relationships of convenience " or " relationships entered into for the sole purpose of obtaining immigration benefits "

Your case officer is a smart officer, he/she wants to avoid that scenario by making sure that your relationship is genuine enough that warrants a permanent resident visa and was not entered into intentionally for the sole purpose of evading the immigration laws of Canada.

How can they start security checks when they have still not decided whether you qualify for a visa ?
Your application is pending a thorough review by the case officer.

I do not want to go into details, your case officer knows best what he/she has to do.
I can write a lot on what is in the visa officer's mind, however, I have chosen not to, given the sensitive nature of the information being scrutinized.

You may also seek Mr. Qorax's advice in this regard, if you wish to do so.

Wish you all the best. :)

PARIS

rockriz144

Sep 15, 2011
paris_33 said:

Many visa offices, like NDVO, usually ask for it along with the medical requests.

My visa office says they will ask for it only when they are ABOUT to issue the visa.

If you submit it now, you may save one BFD. Means Bring Forward Date. In total, you may save about few days to a couple of weeks of overall processing time.

Example : Your case officer wants to issue you a visa on 15-09-2011, but cannot do so because there is no RPFF on file. The officer tells you by email or mail to pay the RPRF and writes 30-09-2011 as the next date when your file should be brought to his/her desk for formal review. The officer looks at your file again at 30-09-2011 to see if you paid the RPRF. The date 30-09-2011 is the next BFD.

However, if you pay it, for example, 17-09-2011 your file will be brought to the case officer's desk immediately. And if you pay before the case officer asks for it, you may save a few days of overall processing time i.e. the time required for the officer to send you an email or mail to request you to pay the RPRF.

If I were you, I would wait till the officer asks for it but when asked, do so immediately and without delay. The choice is yours.

PARIS
Thanx alot Paris
very useful info
God bless u...

rockriz144

Sep 15, 2011
paris_33 said:

PARIS
i ahave a question that, To whom they will send email,the person being sponsored or the person who sponsored???

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
09-06-2011 Int Result: More Docs Request
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
my pp going to expire in june 2012.
I have sent pp to NDVO in july 2011.
how long could it take to issue me the visa?
I have heard that VO gives 6 months before the PP expires. Is it true?

P

paris_33

rockriz144 said:
i ahave a question that, To whom they will send email,the person being sponsored or the person who sponsored???
Except for the spousal category, usually, it is the person being sponsored who gets an email or snail mail by the VO to send the RPRF payment and the communication goes to the email or street address mentioned on the application for permanent residence for the person being sponsored.

It may be different for different VOs but usually it is the person being sponsored.

For spousal applications, the medical examination is usually done before submitting the visa application, in order to speed up the application process.

My advice is keep an eye on both the email addresses for the sponsor and the sponsored.

Get ready for a new life in Canada with your sons and daughters and grandchildren !!!!!

Cheers !!!

PARIS

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fireworks said:
NOW YOU YOURSELF STARTED GETTING RESTLESS !!! LOL !!!

P

paris_33

fireworks said:
please read the posts, most of your questions have been answered.

there is no rule that NDVO issues visas only during the second half of the 6 month period. It depends on when a visa officer gets all the results of medical and security checks on the application and the volume of applications before yours. Every applicant is different in one way or the other.

have patience, it will yield results. your application is not the only one in the visa office.

cheers !!

PARIS

wenstumped

Jul 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Regarding the initial post by captain Qorax, I believe there is a slight change occurring in the process, especially at London VO.

Recently, PPRs have been arriving after the security checks are completed because the ecase status changes to 'Decision made' as soon as the PPR is released. I believe that once the 'Decision made' status appears all checks are completed as the file has been closed, hence a 'decision made' on the application.

Any thoughts from the seniors?

P

paris_33

wenstumped said:
Regarding the initial post by captain Qorax, I believe there is a slight change occurring in the process, especially at London VO.

Recently, PPRs have been arriving after the security checks are completed because the ecase status changes to 'Decision made' as soon as the PPR is released. I believe that once the 'Decision made' status appears all checks are completed as the file has been closed, hence a 'decision made' on the application.

Any thoughts from the seniors?
There are no major changes to the initial post by Mr. Qorax. The process is still the same at most VOs.

Ecas status " Decision Made " is self-explanatory, it does not need any explanation. Decision Made means exactly what it says. And it can only happen when ALL of the processing stages of an application have been completed.

PARIS

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
09-06-2011 Int Result: More Docs Request
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
tiarachel85 said:
NOW YOU YOURSELF STARTED GETTING RESTLESS !!! LOL !!!
Ya, True. But the situation is like that.
I can't decided whether I should continue my work, or shall I stop.
Strange Situation ;-)
Never Mind.
Fingers crossed.