+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Check

Siddiquis

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Can anybody confirm the above text is just words change for the the same previous ".. next step is to conduct background ..." or "Not Started"

Right now anybody is having "... next step is to conduct background ..."

Mabroor

Jan 16, 2017
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Your background check is in progress now. Usually this stage is referred as IP1. If everything goes smoothly after that you will see NA ( Not applicable) then again IP2 and PPR. All the best.

Mabroor

Jan 16, 2017

Can anybody confirm the above text is just words change for the the same previous ".. next step is to conduct background ..." or "Not Started"

Your background check is in progress now. Usually this stage is referred as IP1. If everything goes smoothly after that you will see NA ( Not applicable) then again IP2 and PPR. All the best.

Reactions: VictoriousA

AJP404

Star Member
Feb 10, 2017

I had same thing. NBG to we will send you message when we start bg check. Now its in progress. Did you get any update?

bsb111

May 7, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfornt
Med's Done....
05-04-2017
Hello. Mine is the same.
FSWO
AOR: April 21
Medicals Passed: June 19
Background Status before medicals passed(April 21): Not applicable
Background Check after medicals passed (June 20): Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

I'm confused as if it is yet to start, IP1 or IP2?

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
My situation:

FSWO
AOR: May 27
Medicals Passed: June 10
Background Status before medicals passed(June 10): Not applicable
Background Check after medicals passed (June 10): Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Background Status after one day (June 11): Not applicable

Dont know what is going on SIGH

N

newtoexpressentry

Hello. Mine is the same.
FSWO
Background Check after medicals passed (June 20): Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

IP2 u should get PPR today evening if not in next few days

sly890

Apr 12, 2016
My situation:

FSWO
AOR: May 27
Medicals Passed: June 10
Background Status before medicals passed(June 10): Not applicable
Background Check after medicals passed (June 10): Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Background Status after one day (June 11): Not applicable

Dont know what is going on SIGH
Same here!! Medical passed and the background check said "your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. After 4 days from medical passed background check shows not applicable.
Any idea what does This mean?

N

newtoexpressentry

Same here!! Medical passed and the background check said "your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. After 4 days from medical passed background check shows not applicable.
Any idea what does This mean?
it means next time BG changes to in process it is IP2

dgo

Mar 2, 2016
Hello. Mine is the same.
FSWO

Hi, my status is the same as yours. Did you hear back or see any status change after that?

dgo

Mar 2, 2016

Same status as yours. Did you see any update?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi, my status is the same as yours. Did you hear back or see any status change after that?
This is IP1, share your AOR and other details for more information. After this BGC changes to NA again after few hours to few days.

dgo

Mar 2, 2016
This is IP1, share your AOR and other details for more information. After this BGC changes to NA again after few hours to few days.
AOR: 24 April
Raised a CSE to upload a corrected document: 25 April
Medicals Passed: 20 June
Since then status is as below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Concerned since it has been 2 weeks and no status change. Also, doesn't show that BG has started.

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
AOR: 24 April
Raised a CSE to upload a corrected document: 25 April
Medicals Passed: 20 June
Since then status is as below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Concerned since it has been 2 weeks and no status change. Also, doesn't show that BG has started.
This is Ip1 and for some candidates, it takes this long in IP1 sometimes, so don't worry. Maybe its because of your CSE or anything. You can try calling them and asking that which stage your file is in?
You can aslo e-mail to know your VO that will also help to know where is your file currently?
These things can help deduce some realistic view of what is going on with the file.
I would also suggest ordering GCMS for detailed status of application.

Reactions: dgo