+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Check

lunian

Jan 31, 2018
Hi,

My application is at Visa office Rome since a month ago but my Background check is as follows:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. In almost every forum I have read that if the file is at LVO it should be in IP2...

Any idea?

Thanks in advance

zzeinab

Feb 15, 2018
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
18-12-2016
Med's Request
18-12-2017
Med's Done....
28-12-2017
I'm on IP2 since August 1st, I tried to call them but they said that there is no updates... It is annoying, keep checking e-mail the first thing in the morning
From August, you have not heard from them? :O

Yazan Othman

Jun 24, 2018
AOR: 24 April
Raised a CSE to upload a corrected document: 25 April
Medicals Passed: 20 June
Since then status is as below:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Concerned since it has been 2 weeks and no status change. Also, doesn't show that BG has started.

I have the same , what that dose mean ? Have you had any update on your file .

Jun 28, 2018
This is my situation right now (express entry, Canadian experience class, myself and my wife):

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I submitted my application in April 17 and my Medicals passed in April 26. When should I Expect to get the PPR? Is that the IP2 phase yet?

Thanks!

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-04-2018
Doc's Request.
RCMP
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Passport Req..
23-07-2019
This is my situation right now (express entry, Canadian experience class, myself and my wife):

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I submitted my application in April 17 and my Medicals passed in April 26. When should I Expect to get the PPR? Is that the IP2 phase yet?

Thanks!
That's IP2. Did you get that status for the BG Check the same day you passed medicals?

joe141985

Nov 5, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......