+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Check

Aali005

May 5, 2017
They do, but many candidates have reported this with LMIA, should be some kind of quality assurance. If your documents are in order nothing to worry. Just upload the docs asked by them, you will be fine.
Thank you for your reply.. yes my agent will upload all the relevant doc.

Reactions: KiranK

Vikram6390

Jul 20, 2017
What includes in security check in background??? I mean to ask what are they particularly checking in security check??

dsr

Jul 9, 2016
London, UK
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
My situation:

FSWO
AOR: May 27
Medicals Passed: June 10
Background Status before medicals passed(June 10): Not applicable
Background Check after medicals passed (June 10): Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Background Status after one day (June 11): Not applicable

Dont know what is going on SIGH

Hi Ali,

Did you get your PPR already? I think I am in similar status as yours. Cheers!

ITA received on 19th Apr
eApr submitted on 9th June
Medicals passed on 10th July
BGC went to "Not applicable" on 20th July
BGC status changed to "In progress" on 25th July.

peegee100

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016
Dear all,
The following has been the status of my application for the past 2 weeks:

AOR July 17;
Meds passed:
July 21
Since then, this is the status shown on my account:
"Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check : We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made"

What is the status of my application?
If my Medicals were cleared in 3 days, how come there is a delay in everything else?
I am applying EE through FSW Inland..
Any advice would be gratefully received.

KR
PG

kalyan1990

Jul 25, 2017
Dear all,
The following has been the status of my application for the past 2 weeks:

AOR July 17;
Meds passed:
July 21
Since then, this is the status shown on my account:
"Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided are being reviewed. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check : We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made"

What is the status of my application?
If my Medicals were cleared in 3 days, how come there is a delay in everything else?
I am applying EE through FSW Inland..
Any advice would be gratefully received.

KR
PG
Same happended with me. Status changed to Medicals passed within 2-3 days of submitting my application. Not sure whether that means processing would be quicker than expected.I'm applying for FSW out of canada.

SKP442

Jul 29, 2017
My situation:

FSWO
AOR: May 27
Medicals Passed: June 10
Background Status before medicals passed(June 10): Not applicable
Background Check after medicals passed (June 10): Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Background Status after one day (June 11): Not applicable

Did ur Background Status changed?

Dont know what is going on SIGH

birdsson

Aug 6, 2017
Hi Everyone! I need your help :) Could you tell me what's going on with my application?

May 17 -ITA
May 19 - Application received
May 25 - I went to a Medical exam

My application status for Background check was N/A

July 31 - Medical passed
July 31 - I got a Request letter from CIC (Travel Info)

And my application status has changed to:

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded. Help
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Is there anyone being in the same situation? Also, I applied in Canada but moved back to Russia while waiting for decision (I've informed CIC about it) so probably my file now is being processed in Moscow. For how long should I wait and what it probably going to be next?

Thank You!

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
Hi Ali,

Did you get your PPR already? I think I am in similar status as yours. Cheers!

ITA received on 19th Apr
eApr submitted on 9th June
Medicals passed on 10th July
BGC went to "Not applicable" on 20th July
BGC status changed to "In progress" on 25th July.
Nopes still stuck on NA since June 11

Vikram6390

Jul 20, 2017
This is in no way any generalization, but according to the latest trends and provided all the Docs submitted are upto the mark, please find the timelines below:-

1) Med Pass - Usually 25-30 days from e-AOR
2) IP1 - Usually the same day as Med Pass, else 1-10 days from Med Pass.
3) NA2 - Usually the same day as IP1, else 1-10 days from IP1.
4) IP2 - Usually 14-20 days from NA2 (Provided RPRF was paid upfront else 10-14 days from RPRF Payment date).
5) PPR - Usually 14-20 days from IP2 else can be longer than any generalization.

DISCLAIMER: Let me re-iterate, this is in no way any generalization, this is only an estimate according to the latest trends. Every case is unique and hence the timelines can vary even if e-AOR falls on the same date for multiple cases.

@KiranK, @DelPiero07, @gurik, @johnsyk -> Hope its alright to give an estimate as above. It brings a ray of hope to people who are starting to mingle around the Immigration idea.
I am on ip1 anf its been around 63 days and still no change yet.. Does it takes this much time?

dsr

Jul 9, 2016
London, UK
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-11-2016
Nomination.....
19-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-09-2017
Nopes still stuck on NA since June 11
Hi, I just received my confirmation of PR today via email from CIC and they have asked for passports now. :D In IP2, it stayed exactly 12 days and overall took exact two months from day of application submission after receiving ITA to getting final COPR email.

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
I have been called for in interview :|

shaheerjaved

Oct 25, 2016
interview is for eligibilty then. order gcms asap if not already done in last 10 days. these fresh notes can give you an idea as to why have you been called. where is the interview and are you living in pakistan.
all of themmmm you name it :p[/QUOTE

alizaidi

Dec 18, 2016
Karachi
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-05-2017
AOR Received.
27-05-2017
interview is for eligibilty then. order gcms asap if not already done in last 10 days. these fresh notes can give you an idea as to why have you been called. where is the interview and are you living in pakistan.
I have ordered notes on 27th July. Fingers crossed!