+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background Check started before Review of Eligibility

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
I think that in the beginning it was "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. " .... Don't quite remember but even online it mentions that in the background check the first phase is the one i just wrote, and then the second stage is "We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information" which is the message i have now .... I don't know I'm so confused honestly.
I had a screenshot from the day I submitted the application. It is exactly this.
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

kode336

Aug 14, 2020
I had a screenshot from the day I submitted the application. It is exactly this.
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Oh great so this means they didn't even look in my application yet :D ...... When did you submit your application?

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
Oh great so this means they didn't even look in my application yet :D ...... When did you submit your application?
I submitted on 19th of June. They might have looked at your application but haven't updated it.
Some have received an AIP without their status being updated in the GC account.

Reactions: AKA OMOLARA

ankitpanchal

Sep 2, 2019
Guys I have applied for WP TRV on 11th of Sept.

Same thing happened with me. Background check started before eligibility review.

you guys had any updates regrading the application?

salvien6719

Nov 4, 2019
Don't worry about it. They do what they do and none of us understands the internal details. I was a visa officer and even I don't understand the process.
Hello I would like to ask if receiving Pre Arrival Letter is a good sign? Or is it something that every applicant will receive regardless the decision at the end? Thank you.

FoRnip

Mar 17, 2023
Guys I have applied for WP TRV on 11th of Sept.

Same thing happened with me. Background check started before eligibility review.

you guys had any updates regrading the application?
Please share your timeline with us.

It's been awhile I applied and no update whatsoever from ircc.