nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chantal111 said:
It is normal that BG changes from not needed to not started. The stages of BG are: not needed then not started then in progress then completed (usually "completed" will not appear until cic stamp the pr visa on ur passport)

Good luck
Thank you chantal111 :)

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
hossamo33 said:
thank you for your feedback. hope all is well !
ideally BG goes:"not needed" to "not started" to "in progress" to "completed". But according to MANY applicants who already got PR, the stages of BG went back to not needed during the process. So i think that nothing to worry about, and hopefully u get the decision very soon.

Good luck

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
chantal111 said:
ideally BG goes:"not needed" to "not started" to "in progress" to "completed". But according to MANY applicants who already got PR, the stages of BG went back to not needed during the process. So i think that nothing to worry about, and hopefully u get the decision very soon.

Good luck
chantal !!!! ;D :D

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi @chantal111 and any other users, considering my status (in my signature) would you say I have anything to be concerned about? I have not received any requests for additional information?

You say it's normal to go from 'BG Not Needed' to ' BG not Started' but it hasn't happened this way for me. Should I be concerned?

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
JoacRy said:
Hi @chantal111 and any other users, considering my status (in my signature) would you say I have anything to be concerned about? I have not received any requests for additional information?

You say it's normal to go from 'BG Not Needed' to ' BG not Started' but it hasn't happened this way for me. Should I be concerned?
most probably not. you're still in the very early stages of processing. i'm at 5 months, and i havent received any updates except for the one i just mentioned!

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you @Hossamo33. Based on your experience would you say I should expect to hear nothing then for the next 2-3 months?

fdiwisha

Star Member
Oct 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
RABAT
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/11/2015
AOR Received.
20/11/2015
Med's Done....
24/11/2015
Me too my BY went from not started to not needed on the 4th of February and haven't heard since...on the forum a girl read on her GMCS that when her BG went from not started to not needed the same day her file was transferred to her local VO and she got her PR more than one month later.
There is as many cases as applicants there is no rule

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hossamo33 said:
my bg check just changed to 'in progress' !!!!
Congratulations to you. Hope your application is processed fast from here.

Sigh for me. If your experience is the benchmark I have over 5 months to wait. :(

hossamo33

Mar 17, 2015
JoacRy said:
Congratulations to you. Hope your application is processed fast from here.

Sigh for me. If your experience is the benchmark I have over 5 months to wait. :(
Not really! You're inland, and inland applicants are processed faster I think! Dont worry too much though, its only a matter of time. Process is pretty straight forward. Best of luck! Thanks for the wishes!

prcand

Oct 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
After 5 months of no activity in your BG / application, finally you deserve to have the "in progress". Wishing the best for early PPR!

hossamo33 said:
Not really! You're inland, and inland applicants are processed faster I think! Dont worry too much though, its only a matter of time. Process is pretty straight forward. Best of luck! Thanks for the wishes!

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
JoacRy said:

Your status is sooo normal. U should not be concerned at all. I just wanna let u know that the "Ghost email" in ur signature is not ghost email. We get emails after every update in our status and that is not ghost email. Ghost email means that there is no update in ur status and u got an email stating that ur application is updated.

Good luck