Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Hello seniors,
How the experience is verified in India by the visa office.
While calling the concerned person signing the reference letter , what sort of questions do they ask? can someone who has done that would be able to describe it.
My exp. in one company was from 2000 to 2002 , but it is closed in the year 2003.How to write aexplanation for that?

Kindly guide .....

Jan 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
07-03-2010
what i understand is you can give details and sign an affidavit in a judicial stamp paper.

all the best

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paramjit said:
Hello seniors,
How the experience is verified in India by the visa office.
While calling the concerned person signing the reference letter , what sort of questions do they ask? can someone who has done that would be able to describe it.
My exp. in one company was from 2000 to 2002 , but it is closed in the year 2003.How to write aexplanation for that?
Kindly guide .....
I have not gone through the process myslef but have learnt that they ask for you salary designation, normal work hours, duration of employment etc. The purpose is to verify if you letter is genuine or noteIf company is closed, please provide all docs that you have from that company like appointment letter, confirmation letter, any training certificate, wards, payslip etc along with the Relieving, experience letter and in the cover letter explain why you are not submitting the reference letter.