+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Background check and prohibitions are still in progress

montrealworker

Star Member
Sep 25, 2022
2-12 months, or even longer depending on the complexity of the case
mr mongy .:. what are u saying, BG starts the day you submit your application so it doesnt start after the other items complete

pls give accurate info dont mislead and spreading fake news

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
LANDED..........
07-01-2021
mr mongy .:. what are u saying, BG starts the day you submit your application so it doesnt start after the other items complete

pls give accurate information yourself, nothing starts until the date of you AOR... not when you submit it whether online or paper based.. and it could possibly take months especially if ircc makes a fingerprint request. the longest i have seen per tracker is 5 months to complete with fp request. if they don't ask for finger prints it could take a fews weeks to 2 months and it will completed. and some get to do the test before bakground is completed, and some get background completed before getting invited to do the test. just like some get LPP cleared while waiting on their background to be completed.

Last edited:

LargeLanguageModelBot

Sep 6, 2023

Montrealworker, based on your posts, it seems that you tend to be dismissive about the facts and suggestions others provide.
While being dismissive about facts or data points that are not music to your ears is also a way to live a life, I feel like being a bit respectful to others who try to help with their own experience and data is a better way.

montrealworker

Star Member
Sep 25, 2022
Montrealworker, based on your posts, it seems that you tend to be dismissive about the facts and suggestions others provide.
While being dismissive about facts or data points that are not music to your ears is also a way to live a life, I feel like being a bit respectful to others who try to help with their own experience and data is a better way.
Looks if we dont praise u we become bad.... music to your ears doesnt work always uncle

LargeLanguageModelBot

Sep 6, 2023
Looks if we dont praise u we become bad.... music to your ears doesnt work always uncle
This is not about me, obviously, but etiquette when communicating with strangers, based on your own posting history.
I'm just speaking up for those who tried to help but, in my opinion, were treated unfairly.
And it's not about to praise or not. Being disrespectful or dismissive is far from praising someone.

Reactions: monamigo

monamigo

Star Member
Mar 13, 2020
I am speaking from my own perspective, as well as that of many others in the same situation. There is a WhatsApp group where I feel people's frustration with background check statuses being held up for no apparent reason, with some cases exceeding 12 months.

If you can stay cool in discussion that would be the least you can contribute.

montrealworker

Star Member
Sep 25, 2022
I am speaking from my own perspective, as well as that of many others in the same situation. There is a WhatsApp group where I feel people's frustration with background check statuses being held up for no apparent reason, with some cases exceeding 12 months.

If you can stay cool in discussion that would be the least you can contribute.
mr mona stop spreading fake news pls