+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Bachelors Degree in Computer Applications - BCA (Help me Guys)

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,

I am from India ready to apply through MON Project of Quebec PNP, Need your valuable advice on my query. Please look into below.

I am having about 6 Years of Work Experience as a Network Administrator (NOC 2281), and claiming Area of Training Point of 16 (Because IT Experience & IT Bachelors 3 Years).

Guys I am confused with the Area of Training List, for Computer Related Degrees there is three degrees mentioned in Foreign are.

Computer Engineering (Bach.)
Computer Science (Bach.)
Genetics (Master's Degree)

But my Degree is full time Bachelor says "Bachelor of Computer Applications" (BCA), all my subjects are IT/Computer Science related, I just wanted to confirm that will it create any problem with my BCA degree and area of training as on my degree its not mentioned as Computer Science.

Guys if anyone from you are BCA graduates or on the same situation like me, or based on your expertise/experience help me, so that i can be confident on my Quebec Immigration.

Appreciate for the Quickest Response.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
THE SUPER KING said:
Dear Members,

I am from India ready to apply through MON Project of Quebec PNP, Need your valuable advice on my query. Please look into below.

I am having about 6 Years of Work Experience as a Network Administrator (NOC 2281), and claiming Area of Training Point of 16 (Because IT Experience & IT Bachelors 3 Years).

Guys I am confused with the Area of Training List, for Computer Related Degrees there is three degrees mentioned in Foreign are.

Computer Science (Bach.)

But my Degree is full time Bachelor says "Bachelor of Computer Applications" (BCA), all my subjects are IT/Computer Science related, I just wanted to confirm that will it create any problem with my BCA degree and area of training as on my degree its not mentioned as Computer Science.

Guys if anyone from you are BCA graduates or on the same situation like me, or based on your expertise/experience help me, so that i can be confident on my Quebec Immigration.

Please help

flyer110

Star Member
Apr 9, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2016
AOR Received.
26-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
14-08-2016
Passport Req..
03-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2017
THE SUPER KING said:
Dear Members,

Computer Science (Bach.)

Do not worry my friend, your problem is only the name not the truth itself, so I think they will accept the difference.

Ckchin

Star Member
Feb 11, 2016
Hi,

In Mon Project, for BCA degree - what would be the right option for the below 2 fields. As I dont see BCA listed, can I select BACHELOR (THREE-YEAR INTEGRATED DEGREE COURSE) & ALL AREAS OF APPLIED SCIENCES SECTOR for the below.

Official Title of qualification
field of training

Please help me on this.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ckchin said:
Hi,

In Mon Project, for BCA degree - what would be the right option for the below 2 fields. As I dont see BCA listed, can I select BACHELOR (THREE-YEAR INTEGRATED DEGREE COURSE) & ALL AREAS OF APPLIED SCIENCES SECTOR for the below.

Official Title of qualification
field of training

Please help me on this.
Selected Bachelor (Three year integrated course).
baccalauréat en applications informatiques

ethereal

Jan 24, 2016
I am in the same boat as you guys.

I did 1 year DOEACC O Level followed by 1 year DOEACC A Level.

Later I got Lateral Entry into BScIT 3rd Semester correspondence (3 year program) based on my A Level.
Later that I got Lateral Entry into BScIT 3rd Semester correspondence (2 year program) based on my BScIT.
Later that I got Lateral Entry into MCA 3rd Semester correspondence (2 year program) based on my MScIT.

So, really confused now what goes in for Field-of-Training/Duration/Title. My work experience also intersects my correspondence degree years. Will that be a problem? Kindly help me out. Would highly appreciate!

Thank you in advance.

Optimistic_07

Jul 19, 2018
Urgent Help Post

In Mon Project of Quebec, BCA course is being assessed under Computer Science in terms of Areas of Training?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have a BSc in Visual Communication and the degree is mostly related in Multimedia. But all I am not sure how to pick my area of training now. All I find is a college level Multimedia Integration.

I am not sure if that is the right way to go. Please help

Optimistic_07

Jul 19, 2018
Help Post:

Is there any BCA degree holder in this group who received the full point under the category of "Areas of Training" for Quebec Mon Project?

Please share your experience, which will be an immense assistance for me.

Last edited:

Optimistic_07

Jul 19, 2018
My self BCA completed in 2003 (correspondence)
Diploma in 2002
Exp. from Jan 2003 - Oct 2006 and Oct 2006 to till Date
Apply CSQ in Nov 2015, Application, Recd 9 Nov 2015, fee Charged 8th Dec.
AOR Reced . 25 Dec. 2015
Waiting for CSQ Nomination, hopefully in March 2016.

Go Ahead with BCA, Best of Luck
I would be grateful if you please let me whether you received the full point in "AOT" for your BCA?

Optimistic_07

Jul 19, 2018
pawankjaswal said:
My self BCA completed in 2003 (correspondence)
Diploma in 2002
Exp. from Jan 2003 - Oct 2006 and Oct 2006 to till Date
Apply CSQ in Nov 2015, Application, Recd 9 Nov 2015, fee Charged 8th Dec.
AOR Reced . 25 Dec. 2015
Waiting for CSQ Nomination, hopefully in March 2016.

Go Ahead with BCA, Best of Luck

You information will help me whether to apply or not

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have Bsc in Visual Communication. Not sure what to select as AOR. I also have a Diploma in Multimedia.