Rass

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks my bro nope appreciated :)
But let me tell others about real Canada

I was born and lived outside my homeland 16 years without any visits and got its citizenship .
Returned back and lived in my homeland 10 years
Then left it for it for 14 years with no visits and got two kids outside it

There was no problem with that all:)

Let me give you more info about Real Canadian people:
I made some visits to South Africa, Cape town

All canadian pepole who live there left Canada and live their for ages
I asked them why!
Simply told me the bad weather is
They're living in a huge area there
There # are so many

They're as native Canadian came to Canada from ages ,they are from Italy as homeland:)

AND

I have my own business and I know so many Canadian who retired and settled in Cambodia

Also! Why??

Because the retirement is not enough in Canada while they can live as princess there!!! They are as native
All not as us new immigrants

So if anyone lives and works outdoors will know those info and will not argue about things he does not have much info!

Go study Canada outdoors to know more info to argue about.

Canada means freedom if it has some disadvantages rules ,soon it will be changed to the best!

That is Canada you don't know :)

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Rass said:
Thanks my bro nope appreciated :)
But let me tell others about real Canada

I was born and lived outside my homeland 16 years without any visits and got its citizenship .
Returned back and lived in my homeland 10 years
Then left it for it for 14 years with no visits and got two kids outside it

There was no problem with that all:)

Let me give you more info about Real Canadian people:
I made some visits to South Africa, Cape town

All canadian pepole who live there left Canada and live their for ages
I asked them why!
Simply told me the bad weather is
They're living in a huge area there
There # are so many

They're as native Canadian came to Canada from ages ,they are from Italy as homeland:)

AND

I have my own business and I know so many Canadian who retired and settled in Cambodia

Also! Why??

Because the retirement is not enough in Canada while they can live as princess there!!! They are as native
All not as us new immigrants

So if anyone lives and works outdoors will know those info and will not argue about things he does not have much info!

Go study Canada outdoors to know more info to argue about.

Canada means freedom if it has some disadvantages rules ,soon it will be changed to the best!

That is Canada you don't know :)
Again, it comes back to choice. If you want to live like a king in retirement, or live in a better weather into another country outside Canada, again that's your choice. Live with the consequences of not being able to pass on Canadian citizenship outside Canada. If I can live like a king on retirement outside Canada and I want to do this, it is my choice to make and I have to live with the consequences of that choice.

My two kids will not be able to pass on their citizenship to their children. If they want their children to have canadian citizenship, I will remind them to have the children in Canada or marry a canadian born spouse.

If they want to have a child outside Canada, live with the consequences of that choice. Don't blame me, don't blame the government, only yourself. If you really want to blame anyone for this new law, blame the Canadians of Convenience that took advantage of the old citizenship law that forced the government to change the law to stop the abuse.

Rass

Star Member
Apr 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
screech339 said:
Again, it comes back to choice. If you want to live like a prince in retirement, or live in a better weather into another country outside Canada, again that's your choice. Live with the consequences of not being able to pass on Canadian citizenship outside Canada.

My two kids will not be able to pass on their citizenship to their children. If they want their children to have canadian citizenship, I will remind them to have the children in Canada or marry a canadian born spouse.

If they want to have a child outside Canada, live with the consequences of that choice. Don't blame me, don't blame the government, only yourself. If you really want to blame anyone for this new law, blame the Canadians of Convenience that took advantage of the old citizenship law.

Hehehe
You make me laugh !
Who you're to blame you!
You are a negative sample of Canadian people :) go make volunteer job its better for you to learn how to deal with people and accept others .
Canadian people like to help each other and respect others view!!
Keep your thoughts for you.
I'm sure so many things would be change with our brave prime minister :)
Don't mention me plz coz am talking to anyone would read my post, not for you!

Any way! Good luck in your life and don't try to impose your hypothesis
Its a good thing to say your idaes but learn how to accept others and not to impose yours!

Best wishes for all
I have finished my journey and Goodbye

For all enjoy for your Canadian for freedom for peace :)

I'm proud to be Canadian and all my family,hope all too
Thanks for eho help others and give hope for others and hope for some people to learn from those active people

Have a great day

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Rass said:
Hehehe
You make me laugh !
Who you're to blame you!
You are a negative sample of Canadian people :) go make volunteer job its better for you to learn how to deal with people and accept others .
Canadian people like to help each other and respect others view!!
Keep your thoughts for you.
I'm sure so many things would be change with our brave prime minister :)
Don't mention me plz coz am talking to anyone would read my post, not for you!

Any way! Good luck in your life and don't try to impose your hypothesis
Its a good thing to say your idaes but learn how to accept others and not to impose yours!

Best wishes for all
I have finished my journey and Goodbye

For all enjoy for your Canadian for freedom for peace :)

I'm proud to be Canadian and all my family,hope all too
Thanks for eho help others and give hope for others and hope for some people to learn from those active people

Have a great day
Seem to me that you don't want people to be held accountable to their own decisions. That is all I am talking about nothing more. How is that a negative thing.

I am glad that you feel like a proud Canadian. That's a good thing. You are proud of being a Canadian because you have ties to Canada. If you didn't have any ties to Canada, you probably wouldn't have the same feeling of proudness as you have now.

nope

Oct 3, 2015
How has he not been accountable? And why are you obsessed with people being accountable? His child is going to be a Canadian citizen automatically, right? If his child wants to make a life in Canada, they can choose to.

Basically, you're arguing the opposite of what you say. If he gave birth in Canada, then his child would escape accountability -- they would never have to think about or choose what citizenship they want their children to pass on; just as born Canadians never have to think about whether they want to swear allegiance to Queen Elizabeth.

You're confusing 'accountability' with 'benefit' -- it's what a lot of people do, when they're obsessed with immigrants 'getting away' with something.

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
nope said:
How has he not been accountable? And why are you obsessed with people being accountable? His child is going to be a Canadian citizen automatically, right? If his child wants to make a life in Canada, they can choose to.

Basically, you're arguing the opposite of what you say. If he gave birth in Canada, then his child would escape accountability -- they would never have to think about or choose what citizenship they want their children to pass on; just as born Canadians never have to think about whether they want to swear allegiance to Queen Elizabeth.

You're confusing 'accountability' with 'benefit' -- it's what a lot of people do, when they're obsessed with immigrants 'getting away' with something.
I didn't say he wasn't accountable. No where did I say he was not accountable. All I am saying is that if you want to exercise your right to have a baby outside Canada, go ahead. No one is stopping you. However if you are a canadian that cannot pass on citizenship and decide to have a child outside Canada, be prepared for the consequences of your actions. Don't come back crying foul that the child cannot get Canadian citizenship because you made a decision to travel while pregnant or it was a cultural thing to do to deliver your baby in your native country.

There are people who want to have their cake and eat it too. You can't have it both ways.

HarkiranKaur

Apr 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Jan
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
25 Feb
File Transfer...
21 Mar
Med's Request
4 Nov 16 (Remedical)
Med's Done....
16 Nov 16 (re-medical)
Passport Req..
22 Dec 16
VISA ISSUED...
06 Jan 17
LANDED..........
13 Jan 17
I am Canadian born and raised.

The reason I want to give birth outside Canada is that I want to avoid Labour and normal childbirth. I know that doctors here are leery to do planned cesearean deliveries on patient demand. But I don't think I can handle the pain of labour. Also, I don't want to risk the possible injuries to pelvic floor which can cause lifetime disabilities and pain. I'd much rather plan c section prior to the due date. I'd rather go for surgery, and normal surgical recovery than deal with recovery down "there" especially since I am tiny (and also 40 years old).

India however allows planned c section birth no questions asked. Plus his family is there and instead of living alone and having to deal with newborn baby. I'd rather have someone around to help me first little bit while I am recovering. Since over there we'd be staying in same house joint family situation with my Husband's nieces, Mother, brother and his wife. So I would have lots of help with the baby and my needs. Whereas here I have an apartment alone. I have no brothers or sisters and my Mom works and is in her 60s so she can't really help either. The support system at least for the first month or two after birth is really what I need, in addition to being able to have the baby by planned c section on request.

It is I guess for convenience... we'd tell our child that they have to have any children in Canada. But I think especially if they marry a Canadian, that the baby would still qualify wouldn't they? As long as one parent is born Canadian? So if whoever my child marries is born Canadian, then they'd still qualify wouldn't they even if they gave birth outside (because of their spouse being full Canadian born in Canada)??

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
HarkiranKaur said:
I am Canadian born and raised.

The reason I want to give birth outside Canada is that I want to avoid Labour and normal childbirth. I know that doctors here are leery to do planned cesearean deliveries on patient demand. But I don't think I can handle the pain of labour. Also, I don't want to risk the possible injuries to pelvic floor which can cause lifetime disabilities and pain. I'd much rather plan c section prior to the due date. I'd rather go for surgery, and normal surgical recovery than deal with recovery down "there" especially since I am tiny (and also 40 years old).

India however allows planned c section birth no questions asked. Plus his family is there and instead of living alone and having to deal with newborn baby. I'd rather have someone around to help me first little bit while I am recovering. Since over there we'd be staying in same house joint family situation with my Husband's nieces, Mother, brother and his wife. So I would have lots of help with the baby and my needs. Whereas here I have an apartment alone. I have no brothers or sisters and my Mom works and is in her 60s so she can't really help either. The support system at least for the first month or two after birth is really what I need, in addition to being able to have the baby by planned c section on request.

It is I guess for convenience... we'd tell our child that they have to have any children in Canada. But I think especially if they marry a Canadian, that the baby would still qualify wouldn't they? As long as one parent is born Canadian? So if whoever my child marries is born Canadian, then they'd still qualify wouldn't they even if they gave birth outside (because of their spouse being full Canadian born in Canada)??
Yes, as long as Canadians by descent have children born to naturalized or canadian born parent, it is not a problem. Their children will have citizenship by descent, no matter where they are.

margobear96

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 15, 2012 (rec'd)
AOR Received.
November 26, 2012
File Transfer...
November 26, 2012
Med's Done....
September 29, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 23, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 26, 2013 (rec'd May 2, 2013)
LANDED..........
May 4, 2013
HarkiranKaur said:
You don't sound like you're currently pregnant.... 40+ (at first pregnancy!) is considered advanced maternal age and is a risk factor. Small stature may be also, particularly if the fetus is measuring large on ultrasound. It may not be as difficult for you to get a maternal request c-section as it would be for say a 26 y.o. with a successful vaginal birth under her belt. Ask around, don't just assume it's a no.

HarkiranKaur said:
Have you lived with your in-laws before? Personally, I can't think of a place I'd less like to be after birth than my mother-in-laws house.... (BTW, I'm Asian and mother-in-law helping with new babies is a thing in my culture too.) I had twins in Canada. My husband took no time off, but I had my mother visiting for 3 months. It worked out fine. I was much more comfortable in my own house and wasn't risking traveling while pregnant (e.g., clots). Also, traveling with children is no joke. We traveled when my kids were 5 months old, and it was honestly more stressful/painful than my c-section.