aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hy everyone,,, plz tell me that ba/bcom 2 year's is equal to which canadian qualification? Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aman666 said:
Hy everyone,,, plz tell me that ba/bcom 2 year's is equal to which canadian qualification? Thanks
You can check the Canadian equivalency of your degree here http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp?

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
You can check the Canadian equivalency of your degree here http://www.wes.org/ca/evaluations/preliminary.asp?
Thanks for your reply but wes free evaluation is not showing Pakistan in the list

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aman666 said:
Thanks for your reply but wes free evaluation is not showing Pakistan in the list
Go to this page http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp?lctryid=121 and select Pakistan in the country drop-down and it will show a List of Academic Institutions in Pakistan that WES Evaluates (PDF). Check whether your institution is listed in this list.

aman666

Star Member
Nov 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stanlee said:
Go to this page http://www.wes.org/ca/required/index.asp?lctryid=121 and select Pakistan in the country drop-down and it will show a List of Academic Institutions in Pakistan that WES Evaluates (PDF). Check whether your institution is listed in this list.
yes institute is listed but no degree equivalence listed there

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
aman666 said:
yes institute is listed but no degree equivalence listed there
They do not list the degree equivalence in this list. Since your institution is listed on this page, you can create a WES account and send your educational documents to WES for assessment.

darius788

Sep 11, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-16
Doc's Request.
25-01-16 Schedule 4 / 24-02-16 Schedule A
Nomination.....
23-12-15
AOR Received.
23-01-16
Med's Done....
29-01-16
A 2 years Bachelors degree (BA/BCOM) will be equivalent to a Diploma (2 years)

nasirsahab

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Please Help. I recently done my WES. following is the details
Intermediate Examination Certificate = Secondary school diploma
Bachelor of Computer Science = Diploma (two years)
Master of Computer Science = Bachelor's degree (three years)
My question is in express entry what is my equivalency from following two

1) Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
2) Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years

1 or 2?

Reactions: sfahadali

sfahadali

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Please Help. I recently done my WES. following is the details
Intermediate Examination Certificate = Secondary school diploma
Bachelor of Computer Science = Diploma (two years)
Master of Computer Science = Bachelor's degree (three years)
My question is in express entry what is my equivalency from following two

1) Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
2) Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years

1 or 2?
My question is related to a similar scenario. What if someone did B.Com and after that an MBA (which is obviously of 3 years fro B.Com students). Even then their education would be considered as bachelors degree (3 years) or MBA equivalent?

nabeelkhan2

Jan 2, 2018
Hi Aman

Please if you can update whether your query was resolved, what credential you got and what was the procedure of getting you BCOM attested and sending it directly to WES from KU?

Thanks!!