+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

BA/BCOM 2 years from pakistan = ECA ???

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hi Moonarch

You're talking about BCOM from university of Karachi right? Please if you can also tell me the procedure on how to get the documents sent directly from KU?
Yeah from Univ of karachi...
i tell u the procedure which is very hectic doing from UOK..infact 1st u ve to decide which agency have u opted for ECA..if u r doing wid IQAS then u just have to pay IQAS fee and then print their academic request form and fill ur part on it.IQAS doesnt ask fo HEC verification..and Metric inter credentials...then go verification section just in front of Economics dept a small path is located just in left side of main gate enter there and ull see a window on ur right, talk to person abt a sealed enevelop for IQAS..he ll guide u further..
some brief things i tell u before going there..u r required to verify ur mark sheet nd degree in sealed envelop..every degree requires seperate selaed envelop..they ll ask u urgent or normal..urgent takes 10 days and normal takes 20 days...i recommend doing with normal bcz u cannot predict KU they are the worst staff i ve ever met..they ll charge 2500 (normal charges) per envelop and 4000 urgent..once u give them fee reciept nd other docs gathered along.. they ll give u a ballpark date which would never come...consider it will take a month minimum or depends on ur luck... i had some links so i got earlier within a month...remember u must have ur detailed mark-sheet mentioning with subjects..either its consolidated or separate part..
Good luck

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi,
need assistance from members.

1) I have done Bcom from KU but done it in bits and pieces means i had given suplementary papers and hence have 4 marksheets :). later on i have done MBA finance from HEC recognised university. i m planning to do ECA from IQAS but confused as what should i send to them for my bachelors degree. do i need to send photocopies of all my 4 bcom marksheets? can supplementary paper affect my ECA ? although i just want ECA for my MBA degree but some one said, its better to send graduation credential as well for safe side..

2) Anyone who have done ECA from IQAS for MBA finance 3.5 years from IQRA university.. what result u have got for that from IQAS and how much time it has taken...!!

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Hi,
need assistance from members.

1) I have done Bcom from KU but done it in bits and pieces means i had given suplementary papers and hence have 4 marksheets :). later on i have done MBA finance from HEC recognised university. i m planning to do ECA from IQAS but confused as what should i send to them for my bachelors degree. do i need to send photocopies of all my 4 bcom marksheets? can supplementary paper affect my ECA ? although i just want ECA for my MBA degree but some one said, its better to send graduation credential as well for safe side..

2) Anyone who have done ECA from IQAS for MBA finance 3.5 years from IQRA university.. what result u have got for that from IQAS and how much time it has taken...!!
I have done BCOM regular and then MBA 3 years from Iqra Univeristy.
I am planning to go for IQAS. And theres no need to send all marksheets, you just have to have 2 things (one is degree and other is final transcript) for both BCOM and MBA

QaiserAhmed

May 14, 2018
Hi Group Members,

I have completed my Bachelor for years degree from Karachi university so for that wes is suitable for good equivalency ,
kindly help me with it. thanks

Jul 4, 2018
Hi guys i did b.com 2 year in 2003.from karachi university. I want to do Eca for my b.com degree. Which medium is faster and easy. Wes has too much hectic process. Instead of wes what should i use? Please answer me. I just want to send my degree with less hassle.and get the eca done.

Nasarullah

Mar 29, 2018
Please Help. I recently done my WES. following is the details
Intermediate Examination Certificate = Secondary school diploma
Bachelor of Computer Science = Diploma (two years)
Master of Computer Science = Bachelor's degree (three years)
My question is in express entry what is my equivalency from following two

1) Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
2) Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years

1 or 2?

So what option was it out of these two???

1) Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute
2) Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years

saqib528

Jan 18, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
hi,
My friend has a BA 2 years degree with ECA of '2 years diploma' and a 1 year PGD with ECA of '3 years diploma'. now his ECA is qualified for '2 degrees with one at least being 3 years or more' but his actual study period was 3 years(2 year BA + 1 year PGD). so what is the right choice for him in selecting education??
1 degree or 2 degrees?
has anyone else had this scenario?

Jun 18, 2020
hi,
My friend has a BA 2 years degree with ECA of '2 years diploma' and a 1 year PGD with ECA of '3 years diploma'. now his ECA is qualified for '2 degrees with one at least being 3 years or more' but his actual study period was 3 years(2 year BA + 1 year PGD). so what is the right choice for him in selecting education??
1 degree or 2 degrees?
has anyone else had this scenario?
Hi,

Could you tell me from where did your friend got his ECA done?

Was he able to choose 2 degrees with one at least being 3 years or more?

What was his PGD major?

Azam.khan1

Sep 25, 2020
Ok guys i have done 2 years bsc from karachi university and 2 years mpa from comsat lsb. I got two or more from wes

Fahad meraj

Feb 8, 2022
I want to get my B.com degree from KU evaluated. can anyone guide me the procedure..? Do we have to give original degree and marks sheet to KU to send it to IQAS or WES..?