Awaiting response for IRCC - Study visa Canada

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Nope
I gave my IELTS examination on 30 January 2016
It expired on 30 January 2018
Applied for my visa on March 11th 2018. Got approved without the need of additional documents. However i dont know if the fact that i studied Cambridge curriculum played any role. I gave my IGCSE and A Level results.
Hmm....yeah the A level might have done t....I don't know what to do.....should I submit my expired toefl score or not at all......

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Hmm....yeah the A level might have done t....I don't know what to do.....should I submit my expired toefl score or not at all......
You should. What the VO wants to see is if you have good English skills. If the result is impressive then give the expired TOEFL its ok.

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
You should. What the VO wants to see is if you have good English skills. If the result is impressive then give the expired TOEFL its ok.
Its 104/120. I think ill submit the expired score....I don't think I have time to prepare for another exam in few days....I hope they just want to see my competency in english...

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Its 104/120. I think ill submit the expired score....I don't think I have time to prepare for another exam in few days....I hope they just want to see my competency in english...
104 is very good! You must give it. Dont worry about it if they score was valid at the time of your admission. Then the VO will just look for some proof on your English speaking skills. And 104 is impressive it could help you with the visa!

Reactions: dahal1

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
104 is very good! You must give it. Dont worry about it if they score was valid at the time of your admission. Then the VO will just look for some proof on your English speaking skills. And 104 is impressive it could help you with the visa!
Thanks for the boost. :)

sayem1232

Oct 16, 2017
I wanted to know what are visa chances after getting medical call. Do they refuse application after inviting for medical if there is no medical issue

777x

Apr 17, 2018
I received a second rejection early today in Nairobi. A Kenyan and I applied through VFS Kenya Canada in Nairobi

Indian2018Stu

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Bengaluru
Category........
App. Filed.......
18- 03-2018
I received an email from CIC stating "There have been no updates to your application since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience." Did anyone receive it too?

dineshsai

Apr 9, 2018
I received an email from CIC stating "There have been no updates to your application since you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience." Did anyone receive it too?
This one looks kind of weird ..as if they know that we are checking our account too regularly and assuring us to be patient .....:)

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
i applied on 7 march via vfs and my file is with bangalore office ... i got update that my medical is passed on 24th march.... my status shows they are reviewing my eligiblity and visa is in process from then... today it has been 32 working days .... m really worried .. m from india
Did you got your visa ?

Dishank121

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Frds I have applied on 23rd March and have 2 mail form embassy but afterward don't get any mail from embassy like acknowledge mail or any update. College start from 3rd may. Did Canada embassy check and accelerates our file if term is about to start ?