+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting response for IRCC - Study visa Canada

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Applied on March 11th. Got approved today. Applied from Jeddah Saudi Arabia through VFS global paper based. Didnt recieve a single message until today. Linked the application on March 18th. Got an email today stating my account has been updated. Went and checked, saw "approved" under final decision.
Lucky you are. Congratulations!
I am waiting for since 10 Oct 2017 and not even a single update

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Lucky you are. Congratulations!
I am waiting for since 10 Oct 2017 and not even a single update

10th October???!!!! My application had so many problems like gaps and expired IELTS yet i got it approved in a month. Where did you apply from? What is your country of residence? Do you have criminal history or worked for the military or anything?

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
10th October???!!!! My application had so many problems like gaps and expired IELTS yet i got it approved in a month. Where did you apply from? What is your country of residence? Do you have criminal history or worked for the military or anything?
Applied paperbased from karachi , Pakistan with wife and kids.
Serving under government and proceeding for masters after selection by government with fully funded scholarship.
Your last point regarding service has weight. Now I think my case is still under background check because of my service.

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Applied paperbased from karachi , Pakistan with wife and kids.
Serving under government and proceeding for masters after selection by government with fully funded scholarship.
Your last point regarding service has weight. Now I think my case is still under background check because of my service.

Oh so you are applying for your wife and kids too. Then i guess its normal because every single applicant will go through the formal TRV procedures. And plus since you worked for the government i guess the background check is taking time to process. Have faith though because since it took this much time ,i doubt it'll get refused.

Reactions: hussain-lala

dineshsai

Apr 9, 2018
Applied on March 11th. Got approved today. Applied from Jeddah Saudi Arabia through VFS global paper based. Didnt recieve a single message until today. Linked the application on March 18th. Got an email today stating my account has been updated. Went and checked, saw "approved" under final decision.
Congrats...

Reactions: Erfan115

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Hmm....my toefl is also expired. I got the offer letter....so the visa office didn't ask for the expired ielts???

Qutubuddin

Apr 13, 2018
i applied on 7 march via vfs and my file is with bangalore office ... i got update that my medical is passed on 24th march.... my status shows they are reviewing my eligiblity and visa is in process from then... today it has been 32 working days .... m really worried .. m from india

dineshsai

Apr 9, 2018
i applied on 7 march via vfs and my file is with bangalore office ... i got update that my medical is passed on 24th march.... my status shows they are reviewing my eligiblity and visa is in process from then... today it has been 32 working days .... m really worried .. m from india
How did you know that your file is with Blore Office?
I want to know how to check that.

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Hmm....my toefl is also expired. I got the offer letter....so the visa office didn't ask for the expired ielts???
Nope
I gave my IELTS examination on 30 January 2016
It expired on 30 January 2018
Applied for my visa on March 11th 2018. Got approved without the need of additional documents. However i dont know if the fact that i studied Cambridge curriculum played any role. I gave my IGCSE and A Level results.

dineshsai

Apr 9, 2018
Send an IRCC webform. Ask them you would like to know which office is processing your application and what is the status.
Thanks bro....yesterday when I logged into my profile it was showing status as updated and immediately after few seconds again it was showing submitted...however I dint get any message or email...