+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting response for IRCC - Study visa Canada

dineshsai

Apr 9, 2018
Friends...a week back when I checked processing time for India ,it was showing 5 weeks but today it’s 6 weeks...looks like the inflow of applications has increased much..

Reactions: faheemibnhabib

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Thanks bro....yesterday when I logged into my profile it was showing status as updated and immediately after few seconds again it was showing submitted...however I dint get any message or email...

Getting Email from IRCC is not common. In the one month my application took, i never recieved a single email.
As for your situation. The application isnt opened immediately after it is sent to IRCC. The first status the application goes into is "pending registration". Now whenever they open your application and find everything is complete, they update the status to "submitted". Thats what happened with yours. There was no progress in processing its just that they have finally opened your file and begun their procedures. Expect a result within 2 to 3 weeks.
The next time again the update appears it'll be your final decision.
Good luck mate

Erfan115

Star Member
Mar 12, 2018
Friends...a week back when I checked processing time for India ,it was showing 5 weeks but today it’s 6 weeks...looks like the inflow of applications has increased much..
Processing times only are accurate if your application is a 100 percent. As in if you have more than enough money and very high IELTS and very good results and good university admission.
In the case that your file is ordinary, you never know when your application will be finalised.
The processing time in Riyadh was 21 days but for me it took 30 days. Even though all my documents were complete. If your application crosses half the processing time then expect good news because rejections usually happened within 15 to 20 days.

dineshsai

Apr 9, 2018
Getting Email from IRCC is not common. In the one month my application took, i never recieved a single email.
As for your situation. The application isnt opened immediately after it is sent to IRCC. The first status the application goes into is "pending registration". Now whenever they open your application and find everything is complete, they update the status to "submitted". Thats what happened with yours. There was no progress in processing its just that they have finally opened your file and begun their procedures. Expect a result within 2 to 3 weeks.
The next time again the update appears it'll be your final decision.
Good luck mate
Thank you very much bro...appreciate your elaborate response

dineshsai

Apr 9, 2018
Processing times only are accurate if your application is a 100 percent. As in if you have more than enough money and very high IELTS and very good results and good university admission.
In the case that your file is ordinary, you never know when your application will be finalised.
The processing time in Riyadh was 21 days but for me it took 30 days. Even though all my documents were complete. If your application crosses half the processing time then expect good news because rejections usually happened within 15 to 20 days.
Thanks again....you are super..... :)