+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting for ECA Updation

hardi

Apr 25, 2014
Hi,

I have done mine documentation and sent via "FED EX" to WES for ECA. It got delivered on 23rd feb as per tracking of "FED EX" shipment.

But, when I log in "my account" @WES website, it still shows "Waiting for documents".

Can anyone tell me how much time does it takes for updation in WES site?? I am really worried whether my documents are reached properly or not?

Please pass on contact no. or mail id, if you got, for correspondence.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Hardi

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardi said:
Please if anyone has any idea, do reply me.

Thanks
Hardi
they mention 72 hrs to update the status after receiving the documents. I was also worried when I sent mine but status changed to Evaluation in progress after definite 72 hrs (3 days) of receiving my documents.

Mahmednaeem

Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2015
Dont Worry dear!! they will update the status with-in 01 or two days... Mine documents they received on 24th and today, status changed to "Received and under review"

Your status will to be changed with-in 01 or 02 days...

hardi

Apr 25, 2014
Thanks guys for your response.

I am concerned since it was a real pain getting those stuffs done. Still awaiting for response.

Thanks & Regards
Hardi

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Sorry for the off-topic. Can we send documents via Canada post to WES for evaluation or we need to courier them.
Please can some body help me on this

Conor9900

Jun 20, 2013
Yes you can send them by Canada post but I personally wouldn't trust Canada Post with anything important, I have had lots of bad experiences with them

hardi

Apr 25, 2014
Hi canada_CEC2410.

Also, you cannot track down your documents if you sent by canada post. So, its better you sent by other courier.

I want to share, my documents are received by WES now and the status is updated.

Thanks everyone.

Regards
Hardi

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
hardi said:
Hi canada_CEC2410.

Also, you cannot track down your documents if you sent by canada post. So, its better you sent by other courier.

I want to share, my documents are received by WES now and the status is updated.

Thanks everyone.

Regards
Hardi
:) :) :) :)

cool_canada

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 11, 2017
IELTS Request
January 21, 2017
My WES status updated yesterday after more than a month as "The estimated completion date of your evaluation is March 27, 2015". Based on my experience from the posts here, I believe they will post the evaluation before the estimated date.

What do you think?

hardi

Apr 25, 2014
cool_canada,

Yes you are right. I have read in the forum several times, that WES does deliver before estimated time.

Regards
Hardi

Lingam

Mar 3, 2015
Hello,

Have couple of questions please:

1. I have done Bachelor of Engineering (4 years) and Master of Business Administration (2 years), both from India. Should I get transcripts assessed for both the qualifications?

2. My spouse has done her Bachelors (3 years) and Masters (2 years correspondence/ distance education course). Will I get extra points if i get ECA done for her as well?

3. For Canada immigration: Like ECA for education, do we have assessment to be done for work experiences as well?

Thanks,
Lingam

prosanjitpaul

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Dear Members,

I am waiting for my wife's ECA report and my question is can I submit my EE profile without it (ECA Report) and update it later once I have receive it? As I have only 1 day left to submit my EE profile. Please give me yours valuable suggestion as I am bit worried.

Thank you in advanced.

arundiya

Feb 25, 2015
prosanjitpaul said:
Dear Members,

I am waiting for my wife's ECA report and my question is can I submit my EE profile without it (ECA Report) and update it later once I have receive it? As I have only 1 day left to submit my EE profile. Please give me yours valuable suggestion as I am bit worried.

Thank you in advanced.

I have a same question plz help

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cool_canada said:
My WES status updated yesterday after more than a month as "The estimated completion date of your evaluation is March 27, 2015". Based on my experience from the posts here, I believe they will post the evaluation before the estimated date.

What do you think?
Ya I guess they will, as my estimated date was March 25, 2015 and in the morning my status updated to completed and they sent my evaluation. Well for me wasn't that quick it took 2 months to have it done.