+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Awaiting for ECA Updation

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prosanjitpaul said:
Dear Members,

I am waiting for my wife's ECA report and my question is can I submit my EE profile without it (ECA Report) and update it later once I have receive it? As I have only 1 day left to submit my EE profile. Please give me yours valuable suggestion as I am bit worried.

Thank you in advanced.
Of course you can. But you won't receive any points for her education, once you update it later after you receive the report your points will increase.

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
these WES people are a nightmare.

They seem to have accepted my transcript which was sent by the university, but have rejected my partners which was sent in exactly the same manner as we went to the same university?!?

Mine has gone to:

Evaluation in Progress
The estimated completion date of your evaluation report is: March 27, 2015.

but my GF's has gone back to saying waiting for documents. Ive sent them a message asking they take another look, but other then asking/paying my university to send another document, i dont know what else i can do!

kakhileshreddy

Jan 6, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
CELPIP-spouse-sept 23- same day submitted
AOR Received.
sept 14
Med's Request
sept 24-passed/recv'd
Med's Done....
sept 24
Passport Req..
FEB 24
Lingam said:
Hello,

Have couple of questions please:

1. I have done Bachelor of Engineering (4 years) and Master of Business Administration (2 years), both from India. Should I get transcripts assessed for both the qualifications?

2. My spouse has done her Bachelors (3 years) and Masters (2 years correspondence/ distance education course). Will I get extra points if i get ECA done for her as well?

3. For Canada immigration: Like ECA for education, do we have assessment to be done for work experiences as well?

Thanks,
Lingam

for you: you might get 119 or 126 after ECA(i would suggest doing it with WES.org)

(vi) 119 points, if the foreign national has two or more post-secondary program credentials and at least one of them was issued at the completion of a post-secondary program of three years or more,
(vii) 126 points, if the foreign national has a university-level credential at the master's level or an entry-to-practice professional degree for an occupation listed in the National Occupational Classification matrix at Skill level A for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is require

for spouse: she might get 8-10 points if she also does her ECA
(e) 8 points, if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a post-secondary program credential of three years or more;
(f) 9 points, if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has two or more postsecondary program credentials and at least one of them was issued at the completion of a post-secondary program of three years or more;
(g) 10 points, if their accompanying spouse or common-law partner has a university-level credential at the master's level or at the level of an entry-to-practice professional degree for an occupation listed in the National Occupational Classification matrix at Skill level A for which licensing by a provincial regulatory body is required; and

for work experience just get your reference letters from companies you worked for..

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vancitychris said:
these WES people are a nightmare.

They seem to have accepted my transcript which was sent by the university, but have rejected my partners which was sent in exactly the same manner as we went to the same university?!?

Mine has gone to:

Evaluation in Progress
The estimated completion date of your evaluation report is: March 27, 2015.

but my GF's has gone back to saying waiting for documents. Ive sent them a message asking they take another look, but other then asking/paying my university to send another document, i dont know what else i can do!
That is exactly what happened to me, they send it back that is why it took 2 months to evaluate it. I was reading somewhere else here that a problem of doublechecking might be the grades we are having ....if they are all high then they just want to make sure it is not false. Who knows.....